Agua Rainha

Submitted into Contest #203 in response to: Start your story in the middle of the action.... view prompt

0 comments

Fantasy Coming of Age Adventure

Pulled underneath the water gasping for air, Jonah couldn't see what tightly gripped his ankles. He let out a huge bubble of scream with his last breath, while losing consciousness.

"We need to wake him up and get him adjusted before the Queen sees him," the translucent-skinned woman said, prodding Jonah with a long finger as she glanced down her nose at him. The next human male to save their race.

"Wake him, then test him. I want him to suffer like Grandpa did, it makes them grateful in the end."

The junior guard nodded, and pressed her finger into his pale neck, and Jonah jolted awake.

"I can't move, where am I? How did you save me?"

"I need to test you first, so shut up."Growled the senior human liaison

Officer.

"Please keep still, I need to take a blood sample to check you are okay, sir."

Jonah nodded and watched the junior officer take his blood, and found he couldn't even move a finger.

"Why ask me to keep still when I can't actually move?"

"She feels guilty for taking you, but I don't. You have a great honour waiting for you. If you are compatible, you will birth a new nation."

"What? I'm not ready for marriage, yet I am only twenty two and was enjoying surfing today on my day off."

"Your work and any family will be informed that you died and you will live here."

"Where's here?"

"Not on the shore of the earth, but some were like Atlantis." The senior officer smirked and turned away to press a button. A see-through screen appeared showing the blood test results.

"You are well sir, and ready to procreate tomorrow." Bowed the junior officer and left the dark medical room.

"Procreate? Wait, I said I wasn't ready to marry."

"Sir, there won't be a human marriage ceremony. We clone your DNA in a special cuddle that will make you feel happy."

"I prefer alcohol or the surf to this."

"Sir, you are chosen to create a new race, and our Queen will meet you tonight after we have scanned your memories."

-

"During scanning, we found many mentions of a human young woman called Julah with long curly hair and bright green eyes."

"Good job junior officer, I will recommend you for senior officer of testing in the field after the new race is created." Smiled the senior officer.

"Why thank you Senior Officer, you have always been my inspiration."

_

"Your highness here is the detailed file about Julah, including how she speaks, her fears and joys."

"Ah yes, these humans need their fears and joys to scurry through their short droll lives. What did you find out?"

"She likes to watch him surf with the sun on his back, so his eyes sparkle, your Majesty."

"Very well, I will be this girl for the coupling, to make our new race. Make her clothes and change the coupling chamber into a sea edge view with cosy fire and tent for him to enter."

Jonah was released from the medical room and escorted to a shower room where a selection of clothes hung up. During his shower, his clothes were removed, so he stood naked for a while. The room was warm, so he soon dried. A muscular surfer dude body with shaggy shoulder length hair Jonah looked around.

"Sir, you are going back to the beach, so get ready to leave." Smiled the junior officer, so Jonah wouldn't know the truth of the coupling room until afterwards.

The junior officer had removed all shorts and trousers, so trunks and tiny white pants remained. Jonah chose a bright Hawaiian short sleeve shirt and khaki swim trunks while whistling his favourite Beach Boys tune, Good Vibrations.

"Please sit here and close your eyes, and we will get you to the surface," smiled the junior officer.

-

"That was quick, thanks for getting me back safely. Where are you from, as you don't look human?"

"Sir, we are distant relatives, please step back while I shut the doors."

Jonah looked around and saw Julah's tent. It was evening by the looks of the sun, so Jonah had been gone all day. I wonder if they were mermaids or fish people, thought Jonah as he moved towards Julah's tent.

"Knock knock!"

"Jonah, where have you been?" Said the Queen, pretending to be Julah.

As they kissed, the Queen implanted her microscopic eggs into Jonah's mouth as salvia. He fell asleep in her arms, and the eggs collected his DNA to grow into hybrid embryos. His mouth opened, and the Queen wrapped her long tongue around her children. This scene would be replayed every day for fifty years, where Jonah would not age.

-

"Hey mum, can we swim where dad used to swim?" Asked the hybrid children with smooth human skin and bright blue eyes. Each child had black curly hair and loved to surf.

The children knew they were in the hybrid chamber school and would be released to be Queens and King's of their own colonies when they reached mating age. For now, they were happy to play in the sea and make sand castles in the safety of their pod sea room within the palace.

"My children, you will need to go to a human school and learn their ways for five years. So from now on, the integration officers will train you how to bully others, how to be popular, and what clothes to wear to entice others to you." The Queen watched over her fifteen children in this hatchery, and ten other large hatcheries filled with her children laughed and played.

"Will the ship take us to school?" Smiled the smallest girl with blonde curls.

"No Hanah, a small island-to- island boat will collect you from the ship."

"Oh yes, I forgot."

-

"Julah, come back to bed, I am lonely," cajoled Jonah at the Queen, who smiled.

"Of course, my smexy Jonah, I can't wait to hold you in my arms again."

"Sorry, I keep falling asleep. I get so happy when you're near me I forget what to do."

"I know what to do, enjoy you, my smexy lover." In the form of Julah, the Queen was irresistible to Jonah.

-

"Time to go now, your Majesties, please enter the South ship, as you will be going to your father's old school, but you can't mention his name except to say he was a friend of your father."

"We understand," the hybrid children said in unison, "and we have to wear the same clothes at school, but completely different things out of school."

"It's called home where you will stay for five years, and the senior integration officer you will call Auntie."

Each group of hybrid children should grow up in different parts of the human world, so that their human traits could be developed. They could then choose their mate by their scent.

"Have all previous hybrids been Kings and Queens of their own colonies?" Asked Hanah.

The Junior Officer and Auntie looked at each other and nodded.

-

"Cassie, you will be going with me to keep a close eye on Hanah. We think she is a runt and may want to stay with the humans."

"Yes Auntie, I am happy to. The Queen ordered me to this morning, so I went into the simulator to practise being their sister who takes them on the school run."

"Good idea, Jo has the lake house ready so they can swim daily, and class rooms for extra studying. The lower levels are to talk with their mother ship to ship. We installed a ship mind in the basement so we can lift off in case things go wrong."

-

"What’s your name?"

"My Auntie calls me Hanah, and my mother called me H1, so I prefer Hanah."

"You're a weird one, are there more than one of you?"

"I have fourteen siblings at the house, if that's what you mean."

"I have a brother who bugs me," replied the little blonde girl, "my name is Jess, nice to meet you Hanah. We will be in the same class all year, how about we sit together?"

"Do you like prawns?"

"To eat, oh yes?"

Hanah nodded and sent Auntie a subtext from her mind mentioning Jess, her new friend likes prawns.

Over the next three months, the hybrid children added information about their new friends to the new file named South Colony Tail, one to fifteen. They were each part of the Queen, so they were named tails until they became Monarchs of their own kingdoms.

Hanah had one friend and ate freshly cooked prawns until swim time, when Cassie drove her home.

The other fourteen children were popular and had excellent grades. So Cassie put Hanah in the growth tank a few times a week to mature her mind through the connection with her mother, the Queen.

So the shy little H1 became tall and confidant Hanah Pesce, who kept Jess as her best friend, but had famous Friday night parties where she and other ten-year-olds had movie nights with sleepovers. Since their home was so large, with over forty bedrooms. Each friend staying had their own room and plenty to do the next morning to keep the school's unofficial gossip web site, Hot Press,busy. Her siblings were famous child models or prodigy music talents. Then Trent was transferred and thought they were all too perfect, and wondered if they were all Twilight vampires. Hanah licked her lips at a scent in the air and spoke to Auntie about it.

“That could be the scent of your mate, remember he doesn’t know, but his DNA could be a match, so Cassie will need you to lure him to the beach ready for testing. If he is a match, then choose your new colony location and begin mating.”

Hanah didn’t feel ready to be Queen and wished she could serve under the reign of one of her siblings, but knew she would be put on the beach alone if she offered that. Because she was royalty of Cartha, the descendants of Atlantis, she had to continue a new blood line no matter what. She sighed and met the new transfer student, just in case he was her mate.

“Oh you’re one of those Twilight kids, aren’t you?” Trent sneered checking out her new trainers. Spoilt rich kid too, he thought.

Hanah lowered her chin and slightly opened her mouth to release a pink gas for Trent to breathe in.

“Yuk, what the hell is that smell? I know you like prawns, but I don’t need to smell that. Gross rich kid.” Moving from the bonnet of her car, he sauntered past her, sniffing her, wrinkling his nose.

“Afternoon Carrie, that didn’t go so well,” sighed Hanah.

“Nonsense I thought for a first encounter that went well. Remember your father completely ignored your mother at their first meet, and you know how the story goes after that, right?”

“Yes, she sent a claim to grab his ankle ready for testing, and he has been smitten ever since.”

“Exactly Hanah, so buck up and try again.”

“Okay, tomorrow though, as I need to swim as my tail fins ache.”

In the pool, Hanah spread her golden tail fins completely out and splashed around, while a shocked Trent watched her, hidden in the bushes that surrounded the huge pool.

Yes Carrie, the subject is watching Hanah mesmerised. Yes, he could be her mate, but she may have to be her mermaid ancestor to entice him," said Auntie to Carrie in the summer evening glow of pool light. Iridescent scales moved around under the water, and Hanah splashed around enjoying the freedom from clothes. Hair long curled hair covering her bust, and her voice sang high and sweet.

The front door bell rang at the front gate. It was Trent with crushed flowers in his hand, he had taken from a graveside.

“Hi it’s Trent, can I see Hanah I have a question about homework to ask her please?”

“Trent it’s seven o’clock and Hanah has half an hour before supper time, so yes, come on in. Do you want to stay over?”

Auntie guided him through to the guest lounge, where Hanah was drying her hair.

"I'll stay if Hanah wants me, if that's okay," Trent nodded towards Hanah.

Enjoy your swim?”

“How did you know did you see me Trent?”

“Erm, well the pool floor to here is wet and you are drying your hair.” Trent had thought quickly.

“I did thanks, you should swim with me sometime, maybe in the sea.” Smile Hannah.

“How about tomorrow, it’s Saturday, and your Auntie has invited me to stay over. Do you want me to stay over?” Trent did his best smexy eyes expression, because he wanted to kiss this mermaid to see if she was warm or not.

Hanah wanted to kiss him and watch him be this simping way all his human life to her. What a fun way to melt the grumpy rebel from him.

“Yes, stay over and I will have Auntie pack a picnic for us which you can carry.”

"Sure thing," winked Trent, and they laughed. Trent thought she was a sure thing, and she would take him to the laboratory tomorrow afternoon to the testing centre.

“Trent this way to your room.” Hanah had developed an alluring way with guys and was known as a bit of tease, which Trent absolutely adored.

“Where’s your room Hanah?”

“Just down the hall and turn left and right a few times.”

“A few times, what size is your home?”

“Auntie, how many rooms do we have again, I forget?”

“Hanah, don’t brag to your guest and eat your supper. Trent, what supper would you like?”

“Dunno, what you got?”

“You name it, we have it, how about prawns or caviar?”

“Fish eggs or fish bodies erm, anything but fish? Any steak with tomato sauce and chips?”

“Yes, of course I will tell the chef.”

“Night Hanah, see you tomorrow. Can I have a good night kiss?” Trent asked in his best simping voice, he was smitten with Hanah, but also wanted to expose her rich spoilt brat ways to the school on Monday.”

"I can't tonight here, but in the sea tomorrow," Hanah stared deep into his eyes for a while, then disappeared down the dark corridor. As Trent didn't like the dark, he accepted her decision and went to bed.

-

In the sea that afternoon, Hanah went under the waves to play with Trent's swim boxers. She had suggested he swim out further than he usually did. But he felt safe with her, as she was a mermaid after all.

A tight grip went around his ankles, and Trent panicked. Hanah's siblings had friends laughing and dancing to loud music, so they couldn’t hear him screaming for help. Trent spat out his last bubble of scream under water as he got pulled down into the testing lab by Auntie. Unconscious Trent was dragged along the lab floor and put onto the cold floor for DNA testing. If he failed, he would be washed ashore alive, but minus his memories.

His DNA matched.

Hanah swam into the deepest part of the sea and called out the words for a new palace. She was a Queen of the first new South Colony, and Trent was her human mate.

“An unusual mating choice, a mermaid with your tail out, my daughter.” laughed the Queen at Hanah’s inauguration as South Colony Queen.

“My mate adores mermaids and is now my eternal simp mother, I am content.”

“Remember to breathe the pink on him.”

“Actually, I adjusted it as he prefers purple.”

"Spoken as the first new Queen of the South Colony should speak, my daughter."

“After fifty years, he will make a tasty morsel, and you will fetch a new mate, my dear.”

“Sad but true mother, chat again next week.”

-

“News flash Trent Spalini once thought dead wades out of the sea fifty years later without ageing and has no memory except to say that he was taken by a siren mermaid as her sex toy. His family have disowned him and he has been put into the care of the Pesce Foundation for the Mentally Insane.”

“Carrie Pesce, you are here to give a statement for the foundation.”

“Yes, hello Steve, thanks for inviting me over. We are happy to take care of Trent, as our family knew his father some years back, and we are therefore happy to care for him.”

“What a great family, over to you John at the studio.”

“Yes, we have him Carrie, his memories are completely wiped, except for he keeps crying out where’s my beautiful Hanah.”

“Okay, I will be right there.”

June 22, 2023 13:07

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.