Gulliver and his Entourage arriving in a place unlike anywhere they've ever been.

Submitted into Contest #59 in response to: Write about a character arriving in a place unlike anywhere they’ve ever been.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

My story tells of Gulliver and his entourage arriving in a place unlike anywhere they have ever been entirely in life.


One Wednesday Gulliver ship got damaged on the sea and he found himself entirely within a strange country of short people.

It was also noted that these short people were termed as Lilliput. The Lilliput were only one-twelveth the height of any normal humanbeing to be precise.

Again the Lilliputians were noted at first to be terrified of Gulliver the man mountain and his entire entourage. The Lilliputians were noted as the inhabitants of the town and they were scared of the appearance of Gulliver the man mountain.

Gulliver the man mountain was tied down by the Lilliputians that he almost slept.

Later on they kept Gulliver almost chained up like some sort of dangerous Animal that he even felt embarrassed. As it can be noted the inhabitants of the town where Gulliver was gradually became sure that he was not an enemy and his entourage were also not enemies.

Also in the midst of the Emperor the King and his subject , Gulliver the man mountain cultivated a good behaviour that almost pleased them.

The man mountain Gulliver also bathed in their huge bathroom termed as the swimming pool.

As noted it was believed that it was the Egyptians who first invented the bathroom for bathing of Royals and Kings.

The man mountain Gulliver and his entourage began to hope for freedom within the shortest possible time. Gulliver and hs entire entourage sent so many requests for their freedom that the Emperor at last mentioned the matter to his Ministers.

Also there was only one who did not agree to Gulliver and his entire entourage. Also Gulliver was allowed to make all the condition upon which they would be set free entirely.


Among some of these conditions that was set includes the following.

The man mountain Gulliver and his entire entourage should not leave our lands without any special permission.

Also the man mountain Gulliver should not enter into their city without permission from other Advisors. Within a two hour notice given the citizens and other inhabitants should be left so that they will stay within their houses.

Again the man mountain, Gulliver should walk on high roads and must not lie down on their farm lands and other growing crops within their country.

The man Mountain , Gulliver and his entourage arrived within a place unlike anywhere they have ever been.

Also as the man mountain Gulliver walks on these roads he should take care not to step on any of our people either on their horses or some other carriages of some sort or also take them up in his hands without any permission.


Again the man mountain, Gulliver was given the task to carry all sorts of urgent messages to some distant places close to their country.

It was noted that in times of war, the man mountain Gulliver should help them against their enemies and others.

The man mountain Gulliver should help us against our enemies within the Island of Blefuscu and to the best of his knowledge destroy their ships in times of war when they prepare in attacking the Lilliputians.

Also Gulliver the man mountain should take the mandate in helping our workmen to lift all wall of the park and some other buildings belonging to the Emperor , the King and his subjects.

Within the period of two months the man mountain Gulliver should be able to measure exactly the distance round their Kingdom or the place unlike anywhere they have ever been.


The man mountain, Gulliver walked around the Coast and also counted his own steps in a manner of some other foot steps.

Again within the conditions kept the man mountain Gulliver and his entourage should be given a daily allowance of food enough for feeding about a thousand of their subjects in their country.

The man mountain Gulliver should also be allowed to speak to our Emperor and be shown also other marks of some friendliness within the country.

As agreed Gulliver gladly accepted these conditions. The Lilliputians had by then tied Gulliver up all over with chains around his legs and hands.

After Gulliver was tied up in chains, the King and his subjects pleaded on behalf of Gulliver to be untied up and his chains was removed off him.

Gulliver was questioned about the means and ways in which he can help their country the Lilliputians whether he can possibly assist them in times of war. Also after the Lilliputians removed the chains off Gulliver ,he was freed from captivity and he had his freedom.


Gulliver the man mountain was allowed and given the food of thousand and seven hundred and twenty eight Lilliputians as his daily meal to take as his breakfast,lunch and supper.

Also Gulliver the man Mountain ate all his meals regularly and he liked the sumptuous meal he was being served with, within their Restaurant.

Gulliver the man mountain was allowed the food of a thousand Lilliputians because he was very huge and could possibly eat a whole meal within a Restaurant because he needed enough food to sustain him in life.

As noted other Scientist found out that Gulliver was twelve times as tall and huge as any other Lilliputians within their country. When measured the body of Gulliver contains almost twelve times the size of Gulliver as big and huge in size.


Lastly, Gulliver must require as much food as possible as would be able to feed himself and his entire entourage within the place unlike anywhere they have ever been.

Finally , Gulliver helped the Lilliputians of that country by obeying their rules and also delivering messages to distant places and again fighting for them in times of war within their country.

Later after Gulliver helped the Lilliputians to win wars and also build houses and Castles for the Kings ,he returned to his home country America a land of opportunity and plenty as an Architect.

It was in America that Gulliver helped them in designing buildings and constructing the Statue of Liberty ,as a symbol of liberty and freedom for all

Americans and upon the fact that Gulliver gained his freedom of liberty out of his long journey to the place and country they have never been entirely.

September 18, 2020 03:44

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.