Heaven Academy

Submitted into Contest #64 in response to: Write about someone who’s been sent to boarding school.... view prompt

4 comments

Friendship Gay High School

Note: The speeches in the brackets are author notes, by me.

Heaven Academy is a fictional academy set in a fictional city/country.

Welcome to Heaven Academy, a place where every student can study hard to their heart's content and become what they dream of~

Meet Asahi Aito who have 0 talent, 0 perfectional skills and absolutely 0 dreams... of what he thinks of. He is totally clueless when it comes to extra-curricular things and if you ask him what are his plans for the future, he says that "I need some time to think of them." Which is too much annoying to hear!

Anyway, let's start the main story...


When Asahi was planning to enrol into a simple high school, a letter came to his house stating that he is welcomed at 'Heaven Academy'! "What's that about? Why did they send me...? An invitational enrol letter? And mainly, who is the sender??" he was again clueless. The letter was, yes an enrollment invitation, from the Principal himself. Asahi was completely confused after reading it, all it said was "We are welcoming you to Heaven Academy and are reassuring your better future!", as he dozed off on his bed.


The next day, he packed his back and departed to the Heaven Academy, worlds best Boarding school with the highest education but not too much-populated tho... Just keeping this in his mind that he would not talk unless someone calls him, no touring the school without a guide (cuz he can get lost easily, no sense of direction) and lastly, WILL DEFINATELY NOT TOUCH ANYTHING THERE!!

When he thought that he had arrived, he saw that he was still far away from the campus, but had just, actually, arrived at the main road of the school entrance. "Will... *panting heavily* will someone come to pick me up or not?!" he shouted in a gasp. And yes, yes!!! a high school student came to pick him up~~ "Hello there! You're the new student here, right? I'm Mitsu Ken, call me ken. From the student council group of our school." he said. "Wow, I mean- I'm Asahi Aito, yes thank you for coming all the way here." Asahi replied. Ken was lost in Asahi's cuteness when Asahi woke him- "Mitsu-san! are you ok? I think we should carry on because I don't know the way further... hehe" "Yes!" Mitsu shouted with joy. When they arrived through a lo~ng path to the school, everyone welcomed Asahi warmly. "Welcome~ Welcome~ to our Lovely School, Heaven Academy!" and they all sang a welcoming song for Asahi. After that, Ken showed Asahi the student council and all the 16 clubs of the school. "Well, it did take a whole day to the guide, didn't it? Haha, now the last one is the dorms, can you go with someone else, Asahi?" asked Ken. "Oh, the tour was so awesome that I was completely lost in it, I'm sorry for all the trouble. You can go and rest, it's already evening 6, Rest well and goodbye see you tomorrow!" said Asahi. Ken left to his room and Asahi also continued when he suddenly bumped into a young, handsome high schoolboy. "Ah! you- you're the newbie, aren't you? Good day, I'm Zeth Lebinion (fictional name) a 3rd year. You?" said Zeth with a calm and happy tone. "I-I am Asahi Aito, good day to you too!" he shivered nervously. "So, I was assigned to guide you to the dorms, huh?.. not bad!" said zeth joyfully and held his arm, took him away. "Wai-wait~~ XC I said-!" Asahi saw how the dorms were calm and nobody was waiting or talking in the corridor. "This is the dormitory of our school. Let's look up to your room. Hmmm.... this one!" said Zeth. 'Asahi Aito 105' that was the room number. "Umm... Thank you so much for helping me today Lebinion-san!" thanked Asahi. "No, don't mention it we're friends, right? ^^ And don't put -san, just call Zeth." replied while leaning onto him by the wall. This made cute Asahi blush and he turned towards the door, "Then when are the classes starting?" he asked. "Uh? It's from the next week. I'll give you all the pending notes since you were called suddenly here. So, you can prepare well for the next week's studies." Zeth replied. "Oh, thank you see you tomorrow then. :)" he said and went in. "I feel bad for you..." zeth murmured and went.


The next morning zeth came to wake up Asahi. "A-S-A-H-I! GOOD MORNING!~ wake up man..." he yelled out loudly. With that Asahi immediately woke up and gasped, "ZEth?! why are you here... all of a sudden" "Don't worry, no one knows. Let's go to club enrollment today! Lucky you, it's good that I haven't started in a club either." said zeth to Asahi, while he wore his uniform. "Un, okay!" While they both were visiting different clubs, zeth asked Asahi his favourite hobby. This was one of the most awkward situations for him. "I-I don't have one.." Asahi was troubled. "Oh... wait, what?! you don't have any hobby?????" It really was awkward. This astonished zeth but he didn't argue. "It's fine, I mean, as long as you're happy and living well, it's completely fine ;)" said zeth with blushing a little. Asahi looked so cute and felt a little relaxed whenever he was with zeth from then. "Heyy you two!! wait up!" yelled someone from behind. "Rikiga-senpai! (senpai is used for upperclassmen) How are you? good day~" said zeth. "Uh-huh! Good day to you 2 too, I'm Rikiga Haruno. Asahi, is it?" he greeted them. "Yes, g-good day senpai!" Asahi was nervous. "Zeth, you've been called by the president" (he's referring to the student council president.) "Aww! damn, bye then my cute Asahi~~ CX" zeth departed to SCR (student council room) "Where'd he go?" asked Asahi. "Well... you don't have to worry about him~ I'll show you around." Rikiga held Asahi's hand softly and carried on. "Umm, no! I have toured the whole school, just off to Club Assigning office." said Asahi. "mmm... Ok, dear boy~" They stopped at the CAO (lookup) door. "Welcome, come in both of you." called the club president. "You are the Club president? I think I've seen you before..." said Asahi. "Hehe, I know lad, I'm Fuya Kaso. Here I'm the welcomer and CP (club president), both. May I know your hobby, dream and likings?" asked CP, Fuya. "It's......................................... I need time to think, please." (wow) He was again confused and clueless of what to speak. Fuya was angry, "I see that you do not own a hobby, am I right?" he said. "I'm sorry but whenever someone asks me this.. Please forgive me." He was so cute that was about to cry! "UGH! What nonsense! Go out now, you are not eligible to join a club." Fuya was very annoyed and they both left. "Heyy come on, now don't be too sad over something too small like that." rikiga comforted Asahi. "Yes.. but I don't get myself." Asahi cried a little but then Rikiga hugged him. "Yeah... cry to your fullest, dear mate (he's referring to friend, not soulmate!)"

The following day, Zeth helped Asahi by enrolling him in the same club. The other night, Zeth and Asahi were sitting under the night sky, looking at the starry sky. "Do you have a dream?" asked Zeth. Asahi was again silent, so he explained things to Zeth. "Ahh, I see." He held Asahi's hand and said, "Don't worry you just can't get yourself but the more you live to your best, the more you get to know about yourself~" (lol. my fav quote) This made Asahi more fluttered and they went to sleep in their dorms. The next day, after breakfast, Asahi was working in his dorm when someone burst into his room. "Hello! Asahi is it?! Come to your club room, NOW!!" he shouted. "Eh? heee~ ok!" So, Asahi went to the club room but unfortunately, no one was there. "Why isn't here no one? Was I dumped?! NO!" He made his cutey sad face~~ (AWWWCX) He waited for 2 hours but still there was no one. "I was really dumped, too bad." He tried to call Zeth but his phone was off. Finally, when Asahi was going to cry, zeth came in panting." "Huff!! Huff! Asahi, there you are, *calms down* You can come out now, let's go." said zeth. "Ah, Zeth?! *shed 2-3 tears* Ok..." Asahi looked surprised. When they both came to the gym room, everyone was wearing party hats. They all yelled, "Welcome to our Heaven Academy, the worlds best all-boys Boarding School! We all welcome you warmly, happily here!" Asahi almost shed tears by seeing that everyone just wanted to help him and make him happy to start here. "Thank you, everyone! I really, really, like all of you! I will do my best and make tons of friends here~" Asahi smiled while crying and Zeth hugged him from the side. Fuya came forward to him and said, "I'm sorry for before, Asahi Aito, I was a bit rude to you." "Uh, no it's fine I was being weird too." replied Asahi. "Yeah. Do you know why you were called so suddenly here?" Asahi was speechless. "No, I do not... is it something important?" replied Asahi. Everyone looked down. "Yes, time to explain to you the reality I guess. You were called here so suddenly because the real student who was supposed to start here died suddenly in an accident, his plane crashed while departing to this country. And you were called because there was no any substitute student and Zeth introduced us about you. Another is that you got an extra week in the middle of study because we knew you couldn't catch up with us. So, as a president, I too welcome you here." explained Fuya. Asahi was incredibly shocked and stepped backwards. Zeth continued to hold his hands and said, "Asahi! You've might forget but we were childhood friends and you suddenly fell from the 3rd floor of your house's room window while waving your hand to me, when you were 6. So, you had surgery and were shifted to another city. That's why you don't quite remember me well." by telling all this to Asahi, Asahi was not that much sad but he was terribly sad to hear that he wasn't really needed. "Oh, I see. I wasn't needed, huh? Well, I guess you all are right but now, to tell the truth, I really have a dream. I want to adjust here quickly and graduate so I can go back home." He started to cry. Rikiga came forward, "Don't cry. We don't hate you neither we wish to dispose of you! Let's just forget everything and start the party~" With the help of Rikiga's sweet smile, Asahi felt a little bit needed to keep those smiles. "Hey, if you are here we can see those smiles together, so don't think of being too fast." said Mitsu Ken. "Ah, ken! Yes, thank you..." he smiled at everyone.


After the party, Zeth and Asahi settled down to stare at the sky. "I didn't know you very well, tbh, sorry for not remembering." apologized Asahi. "No, it's not your fault. It was like this from the beginning. I didn't have you so I came to this boarding school to quarantine myself in studies. That's why don't feel sad. Now we are together and might be as well in the future, right?" He laughed politely. "Yes, and you asked me my dream, right? It's to become a perfect person and make everyone smile. Also, I too, wish to be by your side and help you. I like you, Zeth. Thankyou alot!~" This made Zeth fluttered. "Yeah~" he smiled too and they got closer. They promised each other to be together forever.


After their graduation, Asahi and Zeth started living together in an apartment. While they still kept in contact with all the friends, they both became best friends. Their friendship bonds were more than that. Their feelings for each other had been deepened a lot...

~THE END~


October 23, 2020 21:36

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

4 comments

Ari Berri
16:55 Oct 28, 2020

This is a really nice story. Feedback I would give is to use paragraphs more instead of keeping it all bunched together. Other then that good job.

Reply

Yuki LangShan
19:03 Oct 28, 2020

Ah, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for feedback :)

Reply

Ari Berri
19:29 Oct 28, 2020

No problem, it was a great story!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Yuki LangShan
21:37 Oct 23, 2020

Keep writing good stories! X3

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.