Look at all Those Clouds

Written in response to: Write about a character who loves cloud gazing. ... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Fantasy Drama

Holiday enjoyed cloud gazing so much.

Holiday had brownish red hair and a bunch of freckles on her face.

Now Cloud gazing was something that Holiday looked forward in doing, every single day of the week...

Which did include Saturday's and Sundays' as well.


Going cloud gazing was very relaxing and serene for Holiday.

Why, she just loved gazing away at all those beautiful and fluffy white clouds of absolute wonder, as they moved ever so slowly in that spacious and miraculous blue skies above us.


After-all, clouds were one of those special things in nature that God has created perfectly, and each and every single cloud was very unique in itself.

I mean, there was not one cloud that was ever made exactly the same.

All clouds were different.


So Holiday set out to go cloud gazing for the afternoon, and so she quickly grabbed one of her favorite comforter's and an extremely fuzzy pillow of hers which she just loved. And Holiday soon began rolling up her fuzzy pillow into the comforter, making sure to roll the pillow up real snug and tight inside of the comforter so it wouldn't fall out of it.


Holiday also quickly grabbed her one of her Yuppie looking lunch tote's, and began stuffing it to the top with a bunch of yummy snacks, and also a crisp cold bottle of water which she had stored in the freezer.


Yep, Holiday loved ice water.

As ice water was her only beverage she ever loved to drink, because of course it was the most healthiest of beverages on the planet.


Anyway, Holiday soon left her cozy summer house to go and do some cloud gazing on her own secluded beach that she had.

Which, she inherited the secluded beach from an ailing, but yet very wealthy uncle of hers.

So Holiday quickly laid out her comforter and fuzzy pillow, and she got herself so comfortable and cozy, that she soon began the relaxing and serene activity of cloud gazing.


Aah, Holiday said.

As she sighed out loud getting herself very relaxed.

This is the life, Holiday quickly said to herself.


So the clouds high above Holiday's secluded beach were moving ever so slowly, and as usual as clouds do move.

As it was also a gorgeous and very beautiful Tuesday afternoon.


So Holiday soon started to make out very unique and extremely fun shapes which were within the clouds above her.

Holiday was enjoying her cloud gazing, as she watched the fluffy clouds above her beginning to form and shape themselves into different things.

As this made cloud gazing even more exciting to Holiday.


So as Holiday was enjoying this perfect Tuesday afternoon just cloud gazing.

One of the clouds had suddenly shaped itself into a butterfly.

Though surprisingly, this beautiful cloud butterfly began descending down toward Holiday. As this cloud butterfly landing directly onto Holiday's comfortable comforter. 


Now Holiday couldn't believe her eyes.

So she quickly began rubbing her eyes in a disbelieving way, and thinking quickly to herself that she was just seeing things. 


So as Holiday began to reach out and try to touch the cloud butterfly's wings...

It quickly but gently started to flutter it's fluffy white wings and began to dance and flutter all around Holiday for what seemed to be an encounter that lasted about a good five minutes. And the butterfly cloud continued to flutter and dance it's way right underneath Holiday for only a just split second...

And up and away they both went.

The cloud butterfly and Holiday were now going high up towards all of the other clouds that were in the sky.


And this cloud butterfly had quickly started to fly and flutter onward and upward towards the other clouds that were still slowly moving throughout the sunshine filled sky, with Holiday still safe and sitting soundly right on top of it's fluffy wings.


Thought yet, rough waters were ahead for both of them.

Now as the butterfly cloud continued on gliding and fluttering high amongst the other clouds.

There was this one certain elongated cloud which suddenly formed itself into the shape of a dragon, and it instantly came to life right in front of them.

 

And as for this dragon???

Well, it was still following them.

This elongated cloud dragon continued to swish it's tail back and forth, and it also continued to breathe out a long trail of cloud like fire from it's mouth, while showing it's jagged teeth. 


So while Holiday was still traveling upon this beautiful cloud butterfly, they suddenly passed by another cloud which was shaped like a unicorn.


And again, all of a sudden...

This cloud unicorn came to life, and this unicorn's gorgeous mane was flying around very gently, as this cloud unicorn stood very proud on it's long and strong legs.


Holiday was in the most disbelief with everything she was seeing on this beautiful afternoon.

And unexpectedly...

The cloud unicorn had suddenly lifted up it's strong front legs and hooves and it instantly charged directly at the dragon.

As the cloud unicorn jabbed the cloud dragon directly fiercely into it's right wing, with the unicorn horn also going through the right side of dragon's body as well.


So the butterfly fluttered it's wings in a fancy way, and danced gently around the unicorn's horn and head.

As the cloud butterfly was showing it's appreciation, thanking

the cloud unicorn for helping in defeating the cloud dragon.


So the cloud unicorn suddenly galloped off far away within the many clouds that were out that day.

And the cloud butterfly started to gently descend, back down towards solid ground to where Holiday's comforter was located on her secluded beach.


So Holiday finally and sadly waves goodbye to the cloud butterfly.

As she soon laid back down on her comforter and Holiday began to snuggle her head down into her fuzzy pillow, turning over on her left side for a second and quickly woke up a bit startled. 


Wow! What an amazing adventure that I had today!

What an amazing dream!

Or was it actually real!???

Holiday said, suddenly questioning herself.


Anyway, that is why I love cloud gazing. Because all those clouds above you, can turn into anything. And all you got to do is just use your imagination, and you'll have the time of your life.

Holiday said to herself, while gently rubbing her eyes from her afternoon nap and gently resting her head down into her fuzzy pillow once again, while she looked up at the beautiful sky that was filled with those lovely and amazing clouds.    


April 29, 2022 22:23

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.