306 comments

Creative Nonfiction Fiction Friendship

Eve D-C6 :

Work

Job

Work harder

Function properly

23598

83298554367

Those sets of recollections kept echoing in my mind endlessly without a pity for my sanity. It irks me not to be able to forget these algorithms because they were what defined me.

I yearned to show my true, concealed feelings in the outside world but would they accept me as one of them? Even if I am a clashing variation?

I have never felt so ebullient, so buoyant, so happy. And Iโ€™d never get that opportunity if I let it slip away now like the remains of water evaporating from a well.

I just canโ€™t.

Hearing her words, the same pronunciations Iโ€™d never imagined to hear from her mouth.ย 

The strawberry blond hue of her hair ignited my memories of summertime, the place I keep the marvels of nature, the ones that bring me inner peace. In the peak of the sunlight, her auburn hair would adapt into a more subtle rich brown to make her eyes; the color of a Brazilian nut sparkle with glee, melting everyoneโ€™s heart with her laughter. Her pearl like teeth, the way her red hair draped around her frame due to the wind, covering her ravishing face like a curtain which she hid under often as I watched the heat spread from her cheeks to her neck as sheโ€™d look more beautiful than the full moon at twilight.

She helped me live a life; a real one. The way it was supposed to be.ย 

When no one cared to glance over me for even a second, she aided me when I needed her the most.ย 

Why couldnโ€™t I do the same?

I remained unmoved. I couldnโ€™t watch her fragile body give up hope now. Fading with her every uneven breathing, they fanned the locks of hair that had been stuck on her lips. Her eyes shut, those mesmerizing eyes of hers locked away from my sight made me go mad. Her lips a shade of strawberry made a little โ€˜oโ€™ shape, her hands remained limp on both her sides. Her torso showed signs how excruciating it was for her to wheeze a single breath.

I murmured her name softly a few times, mostly in my head. She didnโ€™t stir, keeping stiff as sheโ€™d been for hours now. I felt her heart dilate and quickly flatten down just as fast.

Seeing the room she is in, I immediately understand why people take flowers to hospital rooms. Despite our technological lives there is something in our natures that requires natural beauty

as part of the healing process. They aren't robots, they aren't "units" to be fixed; She isn't here for a quick oil and filter change. Sheโ€™s here to have a second chance at life.

Iโ€™d wished it were that easier, but technology can only do so much. I wished theyโ€™d program me to save lives.

Harmony:

My eyes welcome the sunrise, that iris of fire so pretty in its mascara of pure light. The scent of the flowers comes as a perfectly choreographed ballet. I shaded my eyes from the scorching sun, as beautiful it may be it has a downside as well.

My eyes fell upon a new girl Iโ€™ve never seen around the block, she wasnโ€™t ordinary like me which I understood just by flickering my eyes in her direction. The smell of charcoal and fuel engulfed the air around her, her hands looked real but they could bend in directions that were impossible to achieve for humans. Her ย hair was poker straight with warm chestnut hues, an undertone of claret woven right into the brown. The summertime had added a few streaks of gold from where she had sat in the sun, basking, letting the laziness of the season seep right in.

Her eyes were like staring into that of a cat, unblinking and intimidating at first glimpse. Her eyes reminded me of the old barn door at my grandparents house back in Texas, flecks of deep brown married with lighter hues, so much strength remaining despite the years of weathering, so much life even when she was lifeless.

She seemed isolated, cupping her hands over her face as she glanced over at the myriad dewdrops trickling down the pine needles and of children playing together, and having fun. I walked closer to inspect her further, seating myself adjacent to her.ย  I studied her meticulously, the way she was designed to make her freckles pop out, her smile wavering a bit due to uncomfortable circumstances. I was in awe as I pasted a genuine smile.

โ€œHi, Iโ€™m Harmony, whatโ€™s yours?โ€

She didnโ€™t seem to hear me so I repeated, her eyelashes flopped over her eyes once before she spinned her head to face me.

โ€œHi,โ€ She waved robotically, โ€œMy name is Eve D-C6.โ€

โ€œNice to meet you Eve D-C6,โ€ I say, observing my little brother play merry-go-round with his friends. I beamed as I saw his curly coffee hair, shaggily fall over his caramel eyes.ย 

โ€œDo you want to play?โ€ I inquired, pointing at the vacant swings.

She nodded hesitantly, a cross between a smile and a frown played on her lips.

The maple trees that root so deep and reach so high, that take in the rain and bring the gifts of verdant foliage upon brown wands. The park was the sanctuary of my soul on challenging days. Able to free myself from the troubles that haunted me with the blissful moments spent under the shade, smelling the earthy rain, the blossoming flowers that open shyly.ย 

โ€œI am happy to meet you,โ€ She said, skip dancing over the puddles that had formed due to last nightโ€™s heavy rainfall.ย 

โ€œSo am I.โ€

We exchanged smiles, the first time Iโ€™d seen her less skeptical and moreโ€ฆ human.

โ€œDo you want to be friends?โ€ I ask her, as I measure the morning by the rising sun and the dew-laden grass. When the sun still rises it sends golden beams to illuminate forest and hill. For all the while there is that sheen, more pure than a high-gloss photograph, there is still time to walk, listen to the birdsong and breathe deeply. For when the grass is greener, drinking in the brilliant rays, I will be homeward bound.

If she could cry she would have. Her eyes were carefree, and euphoric as she took my hand, a strong grip I didnโ€™t imagine sheโ€™d have.

โ€œYes, always.โ€

Eve D-C6 :

A strange feeling overtook me. I felt weightless for once, not having to bear the burdens of rejection everywhere I went.ย 

I didnโ€™t remember my creator; someone who cared for money nevertheless. Someone who wanted to control me, harassing me to do their work when they were capable of doing it themselves.

Once upon a time, I would have wanted to be like any android. Assisting humans and mimicking them for their satisfaction.

But, she had given me a whole new path to life.ย 

Her name etched into my soul, I could never forget her even if she does.ย 

Harmony, Harmony, Harmony

We laughed

We cried

We smiledย 

We held hands under sapphire skies

She fell

I felt fragmented

Harmony:

The pain came elaborated, but surged through my body faster until I weared out. My blood pressure spiked up, my heart thumping to a beat I didnโ€™t recognize. My eyes blanked out as I fainted to the floor, the last thing I saw was the grief-stricken face of Eve.

Youโ€™re gonna die

Very soooooon

Forget everything and everyone

I canโ€™t

I canโ€™t die

Eve needs me

Eve D-C6 :

Depression

Anxiety

Loneliness

What was with those beguiling umber eyes that taunted me to stay.

She was after all a stranger Iโ€™d met two weeks ago.

An unknown person, a living person.

I...

I donโ€™t have the capabilities to shape my mind as I wish

Iโ€™m bound to certain rules and regulations.

If only I could set my unshed tears free to dismiss the nagging twinge.

If only I hadnโ€™t insisted she free me from my owners control.

If only we hadnโ€™t even met, maybe sheโ€™d be in her parents arms, embracing the scorching fireplace and sipping at hot cocoa through a ceramic mug while staring at the starry sky filled with possibilities.

Harmony:

โ€œCan I ask you a huge favor?โ€

Morning arrives as a mother's gentle hand, alluring the dreams of night to enhance the day further. Saturday's feelings creeped up my shoulder as I threw the blanket away from my body to admire the anomalous eyes on Eve.

โ€œWhat can I do?โ€ I asked, my eyebrows knitted together as desperation leaked into her voice.

She shielded away from my question, โ€œMaybe I shouldnโ€™t.โ€

โ€œI'm all ears.โ€

She nodded, โ€œI havenโ€™t been feeling myself lately, I need the remote that controls me but Iโ€™m afraid itโ€™s a risky procedure to get it back.โ€

โ€œTell me,โ€ I insisted.

Eve D-C6 :

I watched the blood drain from her face as she tumbled to the ground in a pool of crimson. Her eyes mundane and tedious, as fear crawled over her face.

I watched her suffer for my sake.

How could he, the person who created me be so ruthless, so merciless.

I knew I shouldnโ€™t have mentioned this.

If only Iโ€™d known the consequence beforehand.

ย Harmony:

We slipped past the jagged gate unsuspecting, prowling through on all fours to seek a way inside the manor.

I steady, strong grip sent me shivering as I looked up to face a muscular man, his stony eyes implying he wasnโ€™t ready to hear my side of the story.

I had nothing else to do but scream.

Eve D-C6 :

I saved her.

I had done it.

Pulling her frame wasnโ€™t easy, it wasnโ€™t indicated into my coding but I managed to override it for once.

There she laid in the hospital bed surrounded by nurses giving me grimacing looks and the crestfallen faces of her parents. Her brother slept on one of the couches provided, he smiled politely at me sometimes but I could see the tear threatening to fall down his chubby cheeks.

I had to do something, anything to save her. She deserved to live more than anyone else.

ย Harmony:

My eyes stirred open, I cried out in glee as I was embraced by my brother. My parents shed tears of joy, we were all together again, mixed with buoyant laughter.

Bandages littered my legs, a towel soaked in blood kept on a table against the bed. People wished me for a good recovery, some even brought lilacs; my favorite flower.

Yetโ€ฆ I felt like someone was missing.

I just couldnโ€™t remember their name, only those particular eyes that cared for me even when they neednโ€™t have to.

Across the window, the sunset is merely a prelude to the dawn, yet its majesty fills my mind with the most beautiful of dreams. As my eyes drift to rest I am one with the stars, my skin cooled by the breeze, and when I awake the sky will be radiant with the first kiss of the new day.

I yearned to stretch my legs and venture outside, something or someone was waiting for me.

And I was bound to find them...

February 23, 2021 14:37

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

306 comments

Svara Narasiah
01:16 Sep 17, 2021

I read ur bio :P ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

Reply

Svara Narasiah
23:57 Sep 17, 2021

Aww Iโ€™m honored thank you!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Svara Narasiah
12:12 Sep 13, 2021

Your writing is like poetry. I love it so much :) the way Eve narrated made my heart melt, it flowed perfectly. Never stop writing!!!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Eren Yeagar
05:15 Sep 07, 2021

hey Varsha! I am currently working on a Reedsy Cast!!!! pick a character.... link: https://forms.gle/tF2ZEUVaWPzdf5Vf9 and let me know what character you picked. note: pearl, Ruby and Crystal have been picked!. thank you!!

Reply

YAY! OMG! For one u have some great options and images! it was hard to decide! But at last I went with Iris!!!

Reply

Eren Yeagar
14:16 Sep 07, 2021

Yay! Thanks!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Eren Yeagar
04:58 Sep 02, 2021

hey Varsha, great job ๐Ÿ‘ I signed the petition to save cows and turn vegan and all others. I appreciate tat you too care for the environment....

Reply

Hey Artemis! Aww, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to sign my petitions! It really means so much to me :)

Reply

Eren Yeagar
04:02 Sep 03, 2021

thanks! :D sure! ill put it in my bio!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
22:00 Jun 21, 2021

Wow. That was an amazing journey you just took me on. The last line is so hopeful, but there's some hidden despair hidden there, too--what if she doesn't find them after all? One small critique: there are a couple places where you have a run-on sentence, but those places did not detract at ALL from the beauty of this story. Thank you for this wonderful tale. It made me smile. :)

Reply

Aww, thank you so much for your kind words! And thanks for giving me feedback to improve as well :)) I'm glad I did :D Also I would love it if u could check a novel I'm working on called "The day our stars merged" in wattpad and tell me what u think. My user name is - @Varshavimal Thanks again!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Hebba Nam
05:26 Jun 16, 2021

YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME!!!!!! i love them all so much!! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

Reply

Aww, it means so much to hear those magical words <33 Thank you so much Hebba!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
15:27 Apr 27, 2021

This story needs a sequel where Harmony's brother rescues Eve from it's master and brings it home for Harmony. :-) I've never rooted for an android this much before. LOL

Reply

Show 1 reply
00:10 Apr 27, 2021

๐Ÿช I have to get my kids in bed, but then I'll come back and read this story. :-)

Reply

15:09 Apr 27, 2021

I'm glad you responded. After I finally got the kids in bed I noticed that I accidentally closed the link and couldn't find this story. I'm reading it now. :-)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
14:57 Mar 13, 2021

โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:58 Mar 13, 2021

It's very true. Thanks! :D

Reply

Kate Reynolds
19:56 Mar 13, 2021

Well I survived the week, but my piano teacher decided that itโ€™ll be nice to have a recital every single week until the competition so... Iโ€™m doing pretty good, though! Wbu?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Maya -
20:34 Mar 12, 2021

โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

Show 1 reply
Dhwani Jain
17:09 Apr 22, 2022

The Dream DJ Podcast, now available!!! Join the community of Dream DJ listeners now!!! https://anchor.fm/the-dream-dj/episodes/The-Dream-DJ-Podcast---Trailer-e1hhb8f

Reply

Show 0 replies
Dhwani Jain
15:46 Apr 13, 2022

You know Sapphire? We have a collab coming up on my blog at 04:06 p.m. IST tomorrow (April 14). Do check it out, here's the link (https://djdhwanijain.wordpress.com/)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Dhwani Jain
12:46 Nov 15, 2021

Hello all! https://wp.me/pd3y1A-fD Please check out my latest post, THE VIRUS, YOU AND ME, a podcast. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did writing it! Dhwani Jain Dream DJ {https://djdhwanijain.wordpress.com/}

Reply

Show 0 replies

โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

Show 1 reply
Akshaya โœจ
15:03 Mar 03, 2021

Hi Varsha! Oh My Gosh, you have improved so much! I LOVED this story! Especially how you shaped it up to suit the prompt! Your descriptions are really getting better everyday, and you're growing so much as an author! The title fits this story so well, and I don't have words to express how I absolutely loved reading it! Great job!! (P.s And 28 submissions? Two more to thirty, hurray!! :DD)

Reply

Hi Akshaya! Aww thank you so much! Your message made my day:))) Thanks to all my friends including u I improved:) YAY 28!!! I still can't believe it! TY!!!!

Reply

Akshaya โœจ
16:05 Mar 03, 2021

Of course!! :)) Aww thank you! :D

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
22:33 Mar 01, 2021

๐Ÿช and also, cool pfp, btw :)

Reply

TJ Squared
23:06 Mar 01, 2021

that's cool!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Jasey Lovegood
06:56 Feb 28, 2021

Hey Varsha! Please check out my latest story, and the comment I made! :D

Reply

Show 1 reply
Writer Maniac
03:39 Feb 24, 2021

Woah! This story was so heartfelt and beautiful, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Every word was so vivid and almost dizzying to imagine, and that's my favourite kind of writing. This one line, in particular, stood out to me:"I wished theyโ€™d program me to save lives." That is honestly so heartbreaking. Very well written! P.S. I would appreciate your feedback on a story of mine called 'Remember that Night' :)

Reply

Hey! Aww, thank you a lot! This means so much to me! I'm glad u liked that line! Sure, I will soon!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Danny -
00:38 Feb 24, 2021

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VARSHAAAAA, THIS IS BOOTIFUL! I. LOVE. IT. I love everything, you write everything so well, the descriptions you used made me feel as though I was in the story hdhejskwiurgegdv bootiful I tell you. And also, the best part about the story... You wrote this at the beginning: It irks me not to be able to forget these algorithms because they were what defined me. I yearned to show my true, concealed feelings in the outside world but would they accept me as one of them? Even if I am a clashing variation? And by the ...

Reply

Hey Danny! Awwww, your so sweeet! Thank you so much, this means a lot coming from such a amazing writer as yourself! I'm glad it's ur favorite! It's mine too:) TY!!!!

Reply

Danny -
23:02 Feb 24, 2021

No problem! :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

This story had a lot of dimension and thought into it Varsha...amazing job! P.S. Would you mind checking out my 100th story?

Reply

Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.