0 comments

Asian American American Drama

"Please don't go!" I cried and said but he was already ready to go further. I could feel my heart beat raising with each step he was taking away from me , why does he has that effect on me when we clearly mentioned that we are just friends and that is going to stay forever. Truth hurts and it is true that I have feelings for him, I always had that's why I took initiatives for our friendship and tried to escalate it but it didn't worked out that well. I just didn't knew how to handle this because I have already lost my bff few months ago because of my stupidity and now losing him as well was just too much for me to handle but I had no choice.

Aron and I were parting ways because he had to go in Europe to continue his further studies of literature and I was stuck here without him, ten thousand thoughts were running in my mind the day he told me that he wanted to talk about something important, I knew this news will crush my heart but I had to know it anyways. "Ri, I'm moving to Europe for 4 years to complete my graduation" and my 1st reaction was "what?!" But that's what I told him, inside my mind I was thinking how will I survive without seeing his sunshine smile everyday. But the situation wasn't in my controll he had to go and I have to let him go.

I know the story is ordinary but it's mine, that's what makes it special for me !

Aron and I went to the same college and it was him who had a crush on me 1st and then slowly being with him, spending time with him drew me closer towards him as well. Maisy (my bff) and I decided to go in a party and unfortunately Aron was also present there I didn't knew about it. Unfortunately, I got wasted and guess who saved me up! Aron, even when I was puking back and forth he stood there for me rubbed my back and gave me some water to drink, washed my face and I was feeling quite better. Then he carried me in his strong arms and that's when I completely lost control his intoxicating smell drew me closer to him and all I wanted to do was rip his clothes of and just feel him more, I wanted direct contact of our bodies and drinks gave me more strength, so I finally gathered some courage and kissed him, it was magical. No! no !no ! It wasn't the 1st time but we didn't did it often too it was just our complicated bond. Our tongues came in contact and he wanted to dominate but as I was high I wanted to rule here, so we both were trying to find dominance and that's where I heard an "Ahem !" Shit, it was Maisy, Maisy had a huge crush on Aron and I knew the drama is going to begin now.

Maisy found Aron cute the day he entered in our school she used to drool over his social media even though she had a boyfriend ughhh anyways so she was the one because of whom Aron and I became friends. While playing one of the tricks on him where I was supposed to walk with her and she was going to crash his way but the opposite happened , I ended up crashing with him , she was a little mad but she understood it wasn't my fault. So after crashing with him he said me sorry and I saw his plump rosy lips moving Oh My God! he was cute he offered me his hand but I didn't took it! anyways I got up and walked away. Our first kiss happened when we were hanging out in my room yes that's when we became friends and we were teamed up to be partners and we decided to do it (the project) in my place. I played some soft music because that's my taste and it helped me alot with ideas and I cleaned my messy room but one tiny pin was still lying there and I didn't saw so when he reached outside of my gate my mom welcomed him and told him my room is upwards, as soon as I walked to open the door the pin pricked me and I opened the door quickly and started jumping on one leg and that's when he caught me around his arms and we both ended up falling upon each other during this process. His cologne was irresistible and I wanted to move away as soon as possible or else I knew I would have ended up doing some regretful sin but he didn't let me go and placed his rosy lips on mine. It was magical, we just couldn't take the tension anymore and did the deed but deep down I knew I was catching feelings for him but still wanted to be just friends.

2 years back in my neighborhood a family was going to shift and they had two kids Aron and Alina, she was an infant, active sex life hahaha, I was so excited to meet all of them and the next day when their car pulled out of my home and when I opened the door there were 2 people one of them was younger near to my age with a cute face dressed in a casual way fair skin tone and rosy lips and the other was older with some white hair here and there although I won't deny he was handsome as well, he was dressed in a casual way as well with a small beard and a few tattoos scattered here and there. They both looked similar so I guessed they were both related a father and son I guess! While I was observing them, one of them gave his hand forward and said , "Hi , I'm Aron Johnson." That's where all of this mess began from...

April 10, 2021 04:54

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.