0 comments

Adventure Sad Fantasy

With the wind bashing out on the ark that situated 5 adults but there were 4 lifeboats to escape on. One member had to stay unable to return to his family. His name is Jorion and sometimes he wonders if it is possible for him to return to his family. He watched as his 4 associates left in the four lifeboats leaving him stranded on the ark unable to call for help. Lightning struck all the four lifeboats right in front of his eyes, electrocuting his associates as they screamed in agony and pain. He considered himself lucky but the wind pushed him against the inside of the ark and he fell unconscious. Unable to feel anything with the boat making its way to an isolated land. Waking up to see clear skies, birds flapping in the sky, trees and life flourishing on the island. But Jorion squinted his eyes as the Sun shone right on his eyes, partially blinding him. Making small steps towards the island hungry but not thirsty. With the ark broken in multiple pieces, unable to comprehend the idea on how he could possibly be alive. Checking his phone and it was broken completely so there was no way he could reach home. Putting his phone in his pocket as a remembrance of his previous life before he got dragged out into sea by his associates and left stranded on an isolated island with nowhere to go or call to go home. Every step he made underneath the scorching sun felt like it would take him an eternity to walk to the end of the Island or find food. Looking and searching with his sore eyes for something that is edible and will satisfy the needs of his grumbling stomach. 44 years of age and he couldn’t return to his 15 year old daughter Lauriya, 18 year old son Jacob, 20 year old Lincoln, 24 year old Keith and his 46 year old wife Sofia. His mind said “Grab the leaves of the tree and eat them”, while his heart told him “If you wanna live more then find something which won’t damage your heart.” Unable to battle with his mind and exhausted, he walked with his feet burning on the hot sand and finally stumbling across a lake. Seeing transparent fishes inside the lake got him to catch them and eat them. But it wasn’t as easy as it seemed since they were slippery and deceiving to the human eye. Slipping out of his grasp so many times and finally catching one decent transparent fish to eat and eating it with such patience afraid that every morsel would be taken for granted. Even though he was missing his daughter and wife’s cooking, this was the best he would get if he was to be stranded on an island completely isolated from the outside world. Eating the fish while watching the wonderful life flourishing, he wouldn’t have a problem living here but that meant he would never see his family again including his 1 month old granddaughter Nara,  2 year old granddaughter Janiya and 4 year old grandson Borion. But if he only agreed to stay at home and pretend to watch over his grandchildren but he was low on money. So he had to be dragged by his associates out to sea saying they just had to capture some fish. But they never expected the weather to turn so wild suddenly, causing all plans to escape mere impossible. With no place to stay when the sky turned into darkness with the light radiating from the stars. There was no saw or any equipment to make a house off so laying on the sand with his hands underneath his head to prevent anything pricking his head. He could feel a stinging sensation on his arms and he knew that something sharp had pricked his arms making them sting. Sleepy so not paying attention but just wanting a good night sleep if he could get any. He knew many reasons for not getting a good night's sleep which he wanted not to pay attention to. Failing to comprehend the fact that he is going to die alone and not being able to see his family. With minutes passing by feeling like hours and the hours feeling like days with the days turning into weeks and months. Jorion had food and water but was suffering from food poisoning as he laid in pain on the sand under the scorching sun. With no one able to answer to his plea of agony and pain. With only the sun to make him agonise more while being above him. Jorion hides under the trees as he vomits until everything he ate is out of him while his skin has turned pale. With nothing in his stomach as he decides to sleep with his bloodied hands underneath his head. Wincing in pain as he lays his head on top of his bloodied hands which are already damaged and covered in wounds. He looks at the sky only to wonder if he will return to his family or will his family be mourning over him right now. Closing his eyes and not waking up to the sound of the birds but to the biting on his ants. While slapping away at the ants since it is sucking on his blood. Feeling light headed after he has slapped a lot of ants of his arm sucking his blood since it is his open wound. Sometimes he wonders if insects are fond of his blood since he has mosquitoes biting him well that was when he was with his family. He goes into the lake and washes away the blood but it stings as if he got beaten up very badly from a fight. With his mind distraught with no way to call home. But just being unable to go home hurt him so badly. He could never see his grandchildren grow up, his children grow up and his wife who would be waiting for him to walk through the door and kiss her ever so lightly. He won’t be able to watch his youngest child graduate and get married or even meet his only son-in-law. But being unable to reach home left him with options such as there would be absolutely no one to help him when he is in pain like right now.

June 15, 2021 07:10

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.