0 comments

Adventure Fiction Horror

Tom and Mike were school buddies, the whole nine yards first grade until they graduated high school. So close When one sneezed the other blew his nose ,your typical vel and crow couple of guys. Tom had an idea for a weird Halloween. .They were out at coffee time checking out girls, waitresses mainly. Tom blew in Mikes' ear who was looking at a new girl who was in the restaurant, Mike tells Tom dude I'm not following you anywhere. No dude I was giving you a refill of air. This Halloween lets visit a graveyard. OK Tom says Mike you who are afraid of Grand Theft Auto. The game is too weird it is full of gross endings says Mike to Tom. No really says Tom that would be great we can see a lot of kids playing jokes and scared dudes acting brave. Like me says Mike scared like a child. Tom Slapping Mike on the arm Tim gets up from the table, heads to the register to pay the check. they leave the restaurant.

On the way to the car Tom Smirks at Mike and says seriously let's go to the graveyard in town on this Halloween or do you have plans , haha, Not says Tom. Mike laughs back to Tom we could drink wine or milkshakes, dude says Tom the whole night at the graveyard without leaving. Is this a test of to see if we are brave? No but it's the best ghost story we can tell for years to come.

Dawn of Halloween day came. Mike got up early, walked to the kitchen and then heard a whoo sound. Thinking it was odd an owl would be in the city at his apartment. Whoo , the sound again. Mike leans out the kitchen window and thumps Tom on the head ,Me that's whoo. You dip whit why are you trying to scare me. Let's go out for breakfast. Mike got ready and the guys headed in the car to Michelle's dinner, their true and faithful dinner they were at the night Tom got the graveyard Idea to begin with.

You know it's 11 am don't you. We've been sipping coffee after the pancakes a couple of hours ago for awhile, my nerves are going to be shot tonight. Nah, well you could pee your pants or at the most soil, but well you can bring a change of cloths tonight as for me I have gunny sacks in the trunk of the car. Mike says What for! No I don't want to know. Do you like have shovels too and why. NO says Tom what kind of weirdo do you feel I am. Well I don't know your average graveyard weirdo mike responds.

Night fell, the guys drove slowly past the gates of the graveyard then pulled up to the curb to park. OK said Mike but what are the gunny sacks for? To sit on the ground in the graveyard area. Oh ok says Mike I see smart. While entering the park Mike hears a crunch. Sorry said Tom I brought soda and potato chips. Any comics? No Mike why? I could use a hero right about now. Onward into the depths of the dark dimly lit pathway. Graves to the sides of the guys and in front of them. Tom told Mike we want to sit in the back to get a view of what's going to happen tonight, truer words were never spoken.

As it approached midnight you could see ghost flying back and forth on the lawn. Did you see that says Tom kids playing and laughter, sort of eerie. Oh ok Tom says Mike. There are no such thing as Ghost. oh right says Mike. An growl came from the right of the graveyard . Dogs said Tom. Hey did you ever see hounds here? No, oh ok says Mike. Weird music though, that's me humming says Mike. The glow of the moon light added to the scare of the evening. Mike passed out from fear.

Mike woke up at dawn his hands and feet tied and if that weren't enough he was in one of the gunny sacks. Oh my God Mike thinks, I hope I'm not inside a casket too, and where is Tom. Wait I feel moisture, no I didn't pee, I must be laying on the grass. Or it may be blood, maybe Tom got the worst of the night and dogs don't tie people up. Mike yelled out. No answer. He yells Tom again, no answer. This is a big graveyard Tom could be in any grave. Oh my God. After pulling and stretching on the ropes on his hands Mike got loose. He took the gunny sack off, There in the tree was Tom gutted. Blood oozing from his eyes, clumps of guts mangled on his shirt and ground. Mike ran for his life. Help Help Mike yelled. Mike got to the car and realized Tom drove. Back he had to go to where Tom's body was hanging and get the keys. A tear ran down Mikes face and then he turned and said nope and ran to the center of town.

Mike went to the dinner to relax then to talk to the police. There in the restaurant sat Tom. Mike walked up to him and put his hand up and poked him. Tom began to laugh. It was bread soaked in jam. You never asked what was in every gunny sack after all you were in one remember. Mike got mad and left the dinner.

Mike came back with the caretaker of the Graveyard . Go ahead and tell Tom here about the kids. No kids says the caregiver. Fella don't you believe in ghost? Tom laughed no. Then explain the holy ghost. Do you believe in that. Yes said Tom. then you should believe in the devil because God mentions him in the bible. Ok said Tom you have a point. The Caregiver leans closer to Tom and says "Mark my words it weren't funny and by the way I ain't got any dogs neighter.

October 24, 2020 05:07

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.