0 comments

Fiction Black

Manikins & Lung Bags Teach white people to perform CPR correctly using durable CPR manikins with feedback. With ARC-Prestan Manikins, Big Red CPR Manikins by Brayden, lung bags, disposable CPR shields and complete CPR Instructor starter kits, it’s been known to help many white people to gain the skills and confidence to save a life. Don’t laugh at me or be shocked! That’s what I enjoy doing listening too for a hobby. I’m not talking about those “sex” mannequins. I’m talking about the people who stormed the Capitol of the United States of America. We all know that Ole Abraham Lincoln who gave his first inaugural address in front of the Capitol, the dome was only partially constructed, braced by ropes of steel. He promised he would finish it. He was criticized for spending funds on it during the Civil War. To those critics he replied, “If the people see the Capitol going on, it is a sign we intend the Union shall go on. And it did and it will.” or even Thomas Jefferson who said there has always been just enough religious freedom in America for Black folk’s to nourish dreams of freedom, but hardly ever enough religious freedom for those dreams to be fully realized that they’re more than likely. I bet the two of them are triply rolling over in their graves. Yet nevertheless less what could one expect or perceive when a black woman vice president would every invade “The White House”. What most people don’t realize that former President Trump who believes in fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalist characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries. Opposed to liberalism, democracy, Marxism and anarchism, fascism is placed on the far right within the traditional left–right spectrum. You see white people only know and are taught to believe no matter how low their status in life is. They’ll always be better them people of persuasion. Whatever that means. Even when one tries to express themselves in an articular fashions it does get  heard. Why? I could tell “why” because most people hate the fact that the things that upset them won’t let the truth be revealed in 1974 the Symbionese Liberation Army. The United Federated Forces of the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA) was an American organization active between 1973 and 1975 that committed bank robberies, two murders, and other acts of violence. The SLA became internationally notorious for the kidnapping of heiress Patricia Hearst, abducting the 19-year-old from Berkeley, California. Interest increased when Hearst, in audiotaped messages delivered to and broadcast by regional news media, announced that she had joined the SLA. Hearst later said that members of the SLA threatened to kill her, held her in close confinement, and sexually assaulted and brainwashed her. As of 2017, all but one of the surviving SLA members have been released from prison. Meanwhile, the FBI had launched one of the most massive, agent-intensive searches in its history to find Hearst and stop the SLA. Working with many partners, the Bureau ran down thousands of leads. But with the SLA frightening potential informants into silence, using good operational security and relying on an organized network of safe houses, it was tough going. Really! At her trial, Patty would testify that once she was let out of the closet and unblindfolded, she had "classes every day." But they weren't just on political topics. Patty says her instruction included "daily drills in the apartment, including calisthenics and weapons training with their unloaded guns." But all Hearst knew was that she was out of the closet and she was alive. I perceived and again realize how evil white people are. You smile and tell me how talent “I” isn’t. Can you actually sleep” ? Asking yourself who you actually voted for 4 years ago? Storm the Capitol! Wow! Black people really don’t matter! Think about it?  You white people must of forgotten about hobbies that black people like me try to keep in “mind “ that hobbies is trying to stay insane. I been  keeping those kinds of farfetched stories as a  hobbies since 1955. Not collecting trains in which my poor mother could never buy me or a toy rocket to go to the moon or even a chemistry set. That was a reality check. Judge what? How can you even thing about a mere thing as a hobbies when you don’t even have no heat living in the ghetto with no coal and this social worker tells your mom you’ll be all right while your baby sister has to go live with white people because she’s a half breed like the rest us of half niggers. My white father used to laugh at us 9 children, My he rest in HELL, “Hobbies” What is That? Can you even imagine thinking about collecting stamps or even build a boat in a bottle? Especially when your brother got life for stealing a loaf of bread and that same social worker deemed him unsatisfactory of all terms. My hobby today is trying to bend over and trying to kiss my own ass goodbye. I didn’t learn how to read until I got sent to prison. Then I learned the hobby to build houses out of sticks. Yes I said popsicle sticks. Not knowing I could have been an architect. White people. What did tart by following Blaise Pascal. “The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.” “All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.” “I have only made this letter longer because I have not had the time to make it shorter. Hobby. The only thing I know about hobby, Steal!

A hobby is considered to be a regular activity that is done for enjoyment, typically during one's leisure time, not professionally and not for pay. Hobbies include collecting themed items and objects, engaging in creative and artistic pursuits, playing sports, or pursuing other amusements. Participation in hobbies encourages acquiring substantial skills and knowledge in that area. A list of hobbies changes with renewed interests and developing fashions, making it diverse and lengthy. Hobbies tend to follow trends in society, for example stamp collecting was popular during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries as postal systems were the main means of communication, while video games are more popular nowadays following technological advances. The advancing production and technology of the nineteenth century provided workers with more availability in leisure time to engage in hobbies. Because of this, the efforts of people investing in hobbies has increased with time. Ain’t that funny? Looking at white people when you can’t even read or write or knowing the definition of 4-H. : of or relating to a program set up by the U.S. Department of Agriculture originally in rural areas to help young people become productive citizens by instructing them in useful skills (as in agriculture, animal husbandry, and carpentry), community service, and personal development. Hobby my ass for what people have the luxury of having.

January 24, 2021 03:25

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.