Welcome to the Land Of the Forgotten

Written in response to: Write about a character who wishes they could just disappear — and then they do.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Fantasy Fiction

Emily had always felt like a burden to her family. She had been struggling with depression for years and felt like she was just holding her loved ones back. She constantly wished that she could just disappear and stop being a burden on them.

One day, as she was lying in bed, she closed her eyes and made the wish with all of her might. When she opened her eyes, she was shocked to find that she was no longer in her bedroom. She was in a dark and unfamiliar place.

Emily tried to call out for help but her voice was barely a whisper. She tried to move but her body felt heavy and weak. She was terrified and didn't know what was happening to her.

As she struggled to move, she saw a figure emerging from the darkness. It was a woman dressed in black, with long hair and a pale face. She had a haunting look in her eyes and a sinister smile on her lips.

The woman approached Emily and spoke in a cold and menacing voice. "Welcome to the land of the forgotten. You wished to disappear and now you have. You will never be able to return to your old life and no one will remember you ever existed."

Emily was horrified and begged for the woman to let her go back. But the woman just laughed and disappeared into the darkness.

Emily was trapped in this dark and terrifying place. She walked for what felt like hours, trying to find a way out, but all she found were shadows and darkness. She felt like she was losing her mind and her body was weakening with each passing moment.

Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, she saw a light in the distance. She ran towards it with all the strength she had left. As she got closer, she realized that it was her old house. She was back in her bedroom, but everything was different. Her family was there, but they didn't recognize her. They looked at her with confusion and fear in their eyes.

Emily was heartbroken and realized that the woman's words had come true. She had disappeared and no one remembered her. But then she heard a voice calling her name. It was her granddaughter, who had been away at college. She had come back for a visit and recognized her grandmother.

Emily was overcome with emotion and hugged her granddaughter tightly. She realized that she had been given a second chance at life. She had always felt like a burden to her family, but now she knew that they loved and needed her. She made a promise to herself to never take her loved ones for granted again and to never wish to disappear again.

Her grandaughter studies medicine in graduate school and became a researcher when she graduated. Her grandasughter Stephanie found a cure for fatty livera and the medicine saved many lives .

If Emily had not had her son then there would never have been her grnddaughter Stephanie.

Emily felt like her guardian angel lnded on her shoulder and whispered a new message of rebirth and the determination to live well.

From that day on, Emily lived her life to the fullest, cherishing every moment with her family. She knew that she had been given a precious gift and she was determined to make the most of it. She had been given a second chance and she was determined to make it count.

Emily's experience in the land of the forgotten had a profound impact on her. She realized that she had been given a second chance at life and she was determined to make the most of it. She started to open up to her family about her struggles with depression and how she had wished to disappear. They were shocked and saddened to hear about what she had been going through, but they were also grateful that she had come back to them.

Emily's family rallied around her, offering their support and love. They encouraged her to seek professional help and she began seeing a therapist. She also started to take better care of herself, eating healthier, exercising more, and getting more sleep. She felt like a new woman.

As she started to heal, Emily also started to make amends with the people she had hurt in the past. She apologized to her friends and family for the ways she had been distant and withdrawn. She also reached out to her old coworkers and apologized for the ways she had let her depression affect her work.

Emily's newfound positivity and open-mindedness also attracted new people into her life. She joined a local support group for people with depression and made friends with people who understood what she had been through. She also reconnected with old friends she had lost touch with and made new ones.

Emily's life was no longer about just surviving, it was about living. She traveled, went to concerts and other events, and even started volunteering at a local hospital. She was happy and fulfilled, and her family was amazed at the change in her.

One day, as she was sitting in her garden, Emily realized that she had been given a precious gift. She had been given the chance to start over and make the most of her second chance at life. She knew that she would never forget the lessons she had learned in the land of the forgotten and she would always be grateful for the second chance she had been given.

Emily's story had a profound impact on her family and friends, who were inspired by her courage and determination. Her family was proud of the woman she had become and were grateful for the second chance they had been given to have her in their lives.

Emily's story also touched the hearts of many who heard it. She became a public speaker, sharing her story with others and encouraging them to seek help if they were struggling with depression. She even wrote several books about her experience, which became a best-seller and helped many people who were going through the same thing.

In the end, Emily's wish to disappear had a silver lining. It had led her to a journey of self-discovery and had given her the chance to start over and live her life to the fullest. She had been given a second chance, and she had made the most of it.

Emily books about her experiences in the Land Of the Forgotten . about mental illness were important. She said it was important to reach out for help and be grateful for what you have in life.

She spoke at conventions about her experiences and that gratitude and forgiveness were the key to good health and happiness.

Emily had the things she wanted in her life and helped others to find their own path to happiness.

January 21, 2023 00:55

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.