My story is entitled Captain Prince Somebody said : This is all my fault that there was a quarrel among the Pirates in the ship.

Written in response to: Write a story that includes the phrase “This is all my fault.”... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

My story is entitled Captain Prince Somebody said: This is all my fault that there was a quarrel among the Pirates in the ship.

Once upon a time, a ship sailed to a certain island to find some sort of valuable treasure which according to an old chart had been hidden and buried there.

Also on arrival some group of Pirates tried successfully to take actual command of the ship in order to get all the treasure for themselves. The Pirates were very annoying.

Although I was the Captain in the ship by then I did not know by which means the Pirates got into the ship. As the ship was sailing on the sea at one instance I saw the Pirates in their numbers massively attacking my ship and some of the crew in the ship.

There were gun shots from the Pirates for us to keep quiet and be silent or else we will all be killed and our bodies will be thrown into deep blue sea or ocean.

Captain Prince Somebody and his crew with other people obliged to the complaints of the Pirates and kept quiet.

The Captain Prince Somebody thought it was all his fault that the Pirates got into the ship that there was no security to control or arrest them by then.

These Pirates escaped to a hut on the shore taking young Victor Somebody with them. They decided that James Ross should be killed.

It was at that moment where I experienced a sudden growl from the Pirate. As it was observed that one of the Pirates took a knife and I knew my last hour had come.

In addition young John Smith however held the others off though they faced him angrily till he could possibly shout them down.

I was going to be killed or injured. He mentioned that when any of you want to fight with him he cried out loud they must know the rules.

Let anyone of the Pirates that dares take a cutlass and then I will see the colour of his inside. This means he did not like the boy because he was more of a man than any two of the Pirates rolled into one or together.

Again the next thing was that men went outside to actually discuss issues among themselves. The moment they were gone, Victor Somebody came close and then whispered to me quietly.

The next thing was that the men went outside to then discuss all challenges they were facing among themselves. They were going to dispose me then, Victor Somebody but I will stand by you through thick and thin.

You are almost a hairs breadth from death but we will stand together says the man.

I will save your life if I can and you will save Victor Somebody from hanging himself or committing suicide or manslaughter if you do get the chance.

Within another minute the men returned and one of the slipped something into Victors hand and he got very annoyed. It was the Black spot mentioned Dr. Kwame Nkrumah. He thought so. You haven’t finished with him haven’t you? Well he was still your Captain till you speak and do give complaints and I reply.

However, it was all your fault since you ruined almost everything on the voyage and the ship. A man named James Bond and now there is this boy also in the ship.

Also I have almost ruined everything, haven’t I.? Cried out loud Victor Somebody.

You all knew what I wanted and when that had been done we would have been able to board the ship Titanic that night and with the treasure too by thunder.

As can be noted for the boy, Isn’t he some sort of hostage. ?

Kill him? Not my mates then.

And didn’t I make a bargain for you then?

Ain’t the ship doctor coming to see you every day and didn’t I get the information from him?

Rumours has it that the ship doctor is always quarreling with Pirates in the ship since it was all my fault, he noticed they were some sort of thieves who often engage in nefarious activities.

Also as he spoke, Victor Somebody did throw down the treasure chart that was the real chart I had got easily from Billy Bones at their feet.

They then leaped upon it like some sort of cats and mouse.

Sometimes during quarrels that happened in the ship among the Pirates they normally fight and injure themselves. Also they throw abusive and profane words at each other when they are quarrelling and very annoyed. Others also often yell insults between themselves.

Other times the quarrel between the Pirates leads easily to death of any of them since some of the Pirates were noted to be very rude and cruel by then.

These Pirates create a lot of disturbances like some criminals of some sort and they often injure themselves resulting in severe wounds.

The Pirates were often noted to be shabbily dressed in their attire and other outfits in the ship. The Pirates were not very good in the English language and that they were not outspoken within the ship because they were known as criminals of some sort and had to be arrested or dealt with at all times in the ship.

Now, mentioned Victor Somebody you lost the ship, I have found the treasure.

Who happens to be the better man.? And now I do resign by thunder.

Choose which Captain you do like.

Victor Somebody!, they cried out loud , Victor Somebody for Captain!.

Finally , it came to the end of the nights argument and quarrel since all disputes and quarrels were being settled by the chiefs and some other elders within the community.

Lastly I realized that it was all my fault that the Pirates were quarrelling among themselves so I filed also a lawsuit against them for the court to settle all their disputes and other quarrels that happened in the ship.

September 28, 2022 10:39

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.