Iam not a Anywhere door but a Anywhere being!

Submitted into Contest #48 in response to: Write about someone who has a superpower.... view prompt

0 comments

Fantasy

Ugh, where am I? What's pressing on my face so hard? Am I in a weird place again?

(You'll probably think who am I?) Iam Scott Jefferson with unique supernatural powers.

Wait is someone sticking his Ass on top of my face?

(Screaming ) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

The person in front of me is someone whom I don't even know WTF?

(Moving eyes around the room! And questioning himself how he ended up here)

Um, May I know who are you?

I Should be the one asking who are you? You were the one who ended up in my room suddenly. And I was a little bit drunk last night so I didn't bother to wake you so I ended up sleeping with you! (hahaha)

Actually, I also don't know How I ended up here? (Embarrassed )

OK, then.......( Staring intensely )

Iam Petterson and this is my house so are you planning to stay here or what?

(Scott making cute faces) Can't I just stay here for few days?

Huh-huh? But why you want to stay here? We don't even know each other!

(Scott got extremely anxious)

ACTUALLY I HAVE SUPERPOWERS!

( Slowly opening the eyes to see the reaction ) Huh?

(Burst into laughter) Oh, my what are you blabbering, is it some kind of joke or what? ( Laughing hard)

OK? So you won't beleive me unless I show you right? (Searching )

Now I'll say a word of a place and I'll automatically reach there! Do you wana see?

( Petter thinks is he a maniac and says without a reaction OK. Whatever)

( Mean while Scott shouts )

BATHROOM ! And petter's eyes are ready to come out his eyes with shock)

(Shouts) WHAT THE FUCK ?

(Petter runs to the bathroom) HUH? AHHHHHHH

(Slips and falls on Scott)


** ** * * ***


OK, so you are Scott Jefferson and you have this weird kind of super powers where you can name any place and reach there?

Yes!!! (Petter starring over Scott and gets close)

OK, then don't say anything and just stay still because you don't even know how you ended up here and got pressed by my ass . Probably you said something! Umm, like ashole? (Embarrassed ) hahaha

Anyway now don't say any name or else you will end up somewhere else!

( Scott opens his mouth to say something and suddenly petter presses his lips with his lips )

( Scott gets startled ) AHHHHHHHHHHH Am so sorry I didn't mean to do that but Iam afraid what if you say some place and end up with someone else?

Scott without reaction turning his back and getting his face flushed ) OK, never mind I won't say anything.

"It's been almost 2 weeks staying here, the life is going so normal and as for the me and petter we are getting close each other".


I always tease petter by changing places from here and there.. When he is in kitchen I automatically use my powers and stand in front of him, sometimes to tease him even more I get into the bathroom even when he is taking shit (Chuckles) .

But now we are not talking to each other much because of some wierd reason, the awkward silence between us is so embarrassing.

I was just playing with petter but one day when he was doing masturbation in the washroom I suddenly came in front of him and shouted, and that was the most embarrassing moment of both of our lives.

Though I said sorry to him numerous times, but he is still embarrassed.

(Following day at 10:Am)

Petter is still sleeping, he is so cute! OK, then I'll go and buy him something.


*** **** ****


Scott isn't here? Where did he go?

(Searching whole house) Scott? Scott? Ugh? Did he just leave me?

I have to find him! (Running near streets) How can he just leave me? No it can't be.

" When I first saw Scott he was a very sweet and kind person with his cute little reactions, a little bit nervous but good looking. His pale face and those dark black eyes seeing me so kindly asking for help so eagerly. I thought he won't live these many days and leave me, but he was caring and kind to me and I loved that about him a lot.

The day I kissed him where his soft lips touched me so softly that it gave shivers through all over my spine flowing with a soft and sweet breath, the feeling where I don't want to stop and continue kissing him.."

I have to find him anyhow!

(suddenly near convenience store)

SCOTTTTTTTTTT!!!

(Running over and hugging) WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU? YOU WILL LEAVE ME HUH? YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME? (Petter sobbing)

Hey Iam not going anywhere .Why are you talking like this? I won't leave you at all! Because I love you, you dumbo.

(Petter gets shocked and kisses)

Petter we are, inbetween the traffic can we please continue this at home everyone is starting and shouting!

(Shouting) ARE YOU PEOPLE MAD? GO AND GET A ROOM! WHY BOTHER THE TRAFFIC?

(Both running)


**** ***** *****


It's been one whole month where we are living with each other happily.

The first time when I ended up here I didn't have a single idea how I ended up in the bottom of his ass?

But Iam happy! The day petter suddenly kissed me, it was the most shocking moment of my life but when I slowly got along with petter, that was the day I understood he is a very good person.

The person whose face is so white with blue eyes shining like a marble and the lips which are soft and tender with a sweet scent in his mouth.

His body which is slim and soft, whenever, I touch it reacts so easily. He is a very kind person who treats me so sweetly and also gets angry..

Those mixed emotions make him so cute.

Baby Scott? What do you want to eat for lunch?

(Scott comes closer) YOU!!!!

"Scott sits on the table and pulls Peter closer and kisses softly near his neck and slowly touches him everywhere with soft and warm affection"

And whispers silently with husky voice near his ear saying I LOVE YOU.

Petter gets flushed and hugs Scott tightly replying with I LOVE YOU TOO.


The End.

By Farheen.

farheenfirdouse123@gmail.com


June 28, 2020 10:32

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.