8 comments

Gay Fantasy Science Fiction

Infinity. That’s what my mother would tell me every night as I went to bed. I’d dream of far, far away galaxies and an alien species called: Humans. As far as I knew, they didn’t know about my own “Alien” species. A species called Ioniyions. On the planet of Ion, 3 million lightyears away from the humans. The humans lived on a planet called: Earth.


We’ve been watching them for millions of years. They recently had invented something you might know as time travel and many other things like the reverser. One would restore your youth. But our technology was far more advanced than the puny humans. 


After all this time of helping them build pyramids and helping them learn languages. We were treated as outsiders. Outcasts. We were their foundations! And what do we get?


NOTHING!


We haven’t kept communications in millions of years, but we did have visits. Today? TODAY, it was my turn to go. But little did I know what was about to happen.


Year 19,000,000,001 on the planet of Ion


My ship’s GPS system malfunctioned along with the main control panel, causing me to lose control…and crash. (On Earth). Year 2019. Year of disease, death, and viruses masked as flu’s. My species couldn’t get sick, we’d just die naturally. 


Dead at age 999 or sometimes older. You get old at the age of 657. 0-12 years you’re a kid, 13-400 years you’re a teenager. 401-501 years you’re a young adult, 502-656 you’re an adult. 657+ years you’re finally a senior. 


****************************************************************************


I expected to crash land at a construction site. At night. My ship’s systems were down, no camouflage, no laser guns, not anything! I had the darkness of night protect me from the humans. I knew my consequences. Don’t mess with humans. Only observe. 


I found an old theater that projected sci-fi movies onto a screen. Bah! We had holograms and much better things. I hid behind a counter, knocking something over in the process. I heard noises in the other room. I peeked from behind the counter and saw some human teenagers. 2 males, 3 females, and 1 other one that I couldn’t identify as male or female. Hmm. Weird. They flashed their flashlights at me. Hopefully I wasn’t seen. 


“Oh my god! Marko, did you see that? It was an eye!” 

“Oh c’mon Becky. You’re delusional.” 

“But the noise!”


Something fell again. This time on me. I yelped like an animal. 


“Woah, woah, woah! Shh!” The boy whose name was supposedly Marko hushed.


“Hey. Who’s there?” Marko loudly gulped.


Another boy followed him, great nowhere to hide. One of the boys fell. Marko screamed in a very high-pitched voice. The girls snickered.


“JEEZ! Ben! Watch out!” 


I was cornered.


A bright light shone in my eyes, 


The kids all screamed. They tried to run, but I stopped them. 


“WAIT!” I said. “I come in peace! I swear! I'm here to observe, not to hurt you.”


“Woah.” A girl said while the light was still blinding me.


The lights then turned on. 


“Damn you’re ug-ul-ly!” 

“Ouch.” I smiled

“Becky!” They all said.

“What!?”

“It might kill us!”

He.” I corrected.

“Will you kill us?” That’s what the human I could not identify asked.

“No.”


I could feel his eyes staring at me, he was deep in thought. I looked at him back. And I think…that I was…memorized by this human’s beauty. Marko’s beauty. His skin glowed under the light, electric blue eyes lit up, remarkable beauty, he was.


I think that I’m in love.


NO! NOT WITH A HUMAN.


To be continued…



March 26, 2024 18:35

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

8 comments

14:57 Mar 28, 2024

oh my goshhhh i love this! becky is already my fave character lmao. great job!

Reply

Idk Lol
15:00 Mar 28, 2024

thanks

Reply

Show 0 replies
Idk Lol
20:38 Mar 28, 2024

I'm glad you're doing better!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Idk Lol
22:20 Apr 06, 2024

Hey. I just want to say something. I want to be vulnerable. But I fall in love really easily. Even if I don’t know what the person looks like or what their personality is, I just know that maybe they’re the person. But hey, maybe not. I end up loving people who will never love me back. And even when I hope, they’ll never feel the same way. I’m just saying that I think I’m in love with someone who’ll never love me back… :( I’m hella depressed and constantly wanna end everything…knowing that no one will ever fricking love me…as well as many ot...

Reply

20:32 Apr 07, 2024

i’m so glad you’re safe marcy <3 i know how you feel, and i promise there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. let me know if you ever need anything.

Reply

Idk Lol
23:06 Apr 07, 2024

thank you Mars...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Idk Lol
14:47 Apr 16, 2024

i'm so sorry for hurting you mars. I am okay now. Sorry :(

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
Idk Lol
18:40 Mar 26, 2024

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.