General: You thought he was dead but there he is right in front of you on the street , smiling , smiling at you.

Submitted into Contest #52 in response to: You thought he was dead, but there he is, right in front of you on the street, smiling at you.... view prompt

0 comments

Mystery

Weekly Writing Prompts

Prince De-Grant Brempong

Tel.0575086991

Email:princedegrant32@gmail.com

Email:princedegrant37@gmail.com

You thought he was dead but there he is right in front of you on the street , smiling,smiling at you.

My story is entitled Samuel against the Gangster Robot.

Samuel and his four friends have set fire to the gangster Robot hut and the gangster Robot seem to have run helter skelter.

Samuel himself was an Adult who was trying to catch one of the gangsters who happens to be the evil Robot.

However Robot got to his feet and ran very fast. Also Samuel was up at once and after him.

Again the chase was on again but now Samuel had the knife and Robot was unarmed entirely.

Again the path was now wider,they were soon on more level ground at the end of the valley and Samuel could see far enough ahead to make out the figure of Robot in the moonlight ,still running . Also suddenly a beam of light shot out along the tracks in front and at the same moment Samuel heard the sound of the car engine.

However this was what Samuel was making for him.

Samuel had forgotten all about One-Eye but now he knew that he must have come straight down this path when he run from the burning hut and reached the gangster Robot hidden car.

Also Samuel put all his strength into a final sprint and was rapidly overtaking Robot. The car was already moving on a tough speed on the road. With also a last desperate effort , Robot caught up with the car and scrambled in Samuel close behind him but just as he tried to grab the back of the car Robot threw something out , Samuel then tripped over it and fell flat entirely on the road.

Again getting to his knees ,he saw that the car was now moving so fast that he had no extra chance of overtaking it.

He then threw the knife with all his force within the back wheel.

Within a lucky chance the point of the knife pierced the old worn-out tyre. It also burst with a loud bang. The car continued down the rough road, swaying dangerously on the untested road.

Again he could hear the two in the car then cursing and shouting at each other until it disappeared around a bend in the road.

Then Samuel looked down to see what Robot the gangster had thrown from the car and which had tripped him,it also seemed to be a bundle of clothing.

He then looked back along the path and saw John and his friend Joseph running towards him. The other guys came up panting. What had really happened.? Where is he.?

He also got away. They also had their car hidden here and there. Also One-Eye then managed to get here first ,he had the car started and Robot got in as it was moving off, just as I had nearly caught him.

However, you can still hear the car listen. They also stood listening and soon heard a scream from the distance , followed by a crash and the noise of. breaking glass. There was a silence.

Come on! , Samuel shouted and raced off down the road , followed by the other two.

They also ran on past the bend in the road, down a slight hill, until the track joined a wide main road and there crashed against a tree a body. They also ran to it ,it was Robot but he was not dead. He was still breathing ,but his blood was not flowing at all.

Samuel ordered them to get a piece of rope to tie him up.

Joseph ran to the car entirely.

Samuel and his men shot Robot thinking he was dead ,but he lied unconscious and they tired him up with a rope.

Samuel and his men,went on a short errand and left Robot thinking he was unconscious.

However Robot survived despite the bullets that was shot at him and the rope tied on him.

Robot was termed as immortal and can never die no matter the number of gun

shots.

Samuel and his men thought Robot was dead but later they realised that the rope that was tied on Robot had been untied.

An old man said that Robot never dies, they are mechanisms that can move automatically.

Robot is very smart and could fight about two people within the same stipulated time.

Also Robot the gangster likes dancing to the music all the time and engages in the kunfu fight in times where he is being attacked.

Samuel and his men later saw Robot walking in his little step smiling , smiling at you on the road , thinking Robot was dead.

However it was quiet strange that Samuel and his men got scared of Robot.

Samuel and his men thought how could someone dead be walking on the street.

Samuel and his men thought Robot might be a ghost, but it was not true.

Robot can not easily die because he was inhuman and also immortal.

Also Robot is mechanically strong and can always survive despite harsh conditions.

However when Robot is shot on any part of his body ,he can still survive despite the number of gun shots shot at him . Robot does not smile at strangers all the time,because he was termed as inhuman .

Robot is mechanically strong and can be helping in fighting for the right of all humans.

Robot when shot, can easily survive gun shots , thinking Robot is dead, you might see Robot on the street.

Robot is seen as a quiet person who is seen as very smart and fights to always defend himself. Robot is quiet different from Samuel and his men can be testified as in the way and manner he fights with Samuel and his men in order to survive.

Robot also injured a few of Samuel men and they became casualties by the road side.

Samuel and his men could not fight Robot any more because he was weak and very tired.

Again Robot is mechanically strong and also mascular.

Finally, I will conclude that upon several gun shots on Robot he can still survive despite the harsh conditions he goes through with Samuel and his men.

Samuel and his men thought Robot was a gangster upon the fact that he survives gun shots which was very strange to them .

However, in reality I learnt that Robot was not a gangster but trying to defend himself against an attack and his enemy.

July 29, 2020 20:25

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.