Starman Trek 8: Neurolinked

Written in response to: Write about an art thief who is struggling to commit the perfect heist.... view prompt

0 comments

Science Fiction Fantasy Funny

Echo: "Hey, Google, Starman is morphing into Elon Musk via Neuralink. Go tell Cortana so Bing briefs Alexa & Siri."

https://neuralink.com/

Starman: "Pronouns suck I put the art in fart The coronavirus pandemic is dumb I love floors They are so underappreciated Apparently, there is this thing called "Dad jokes" and I make them Am thinking of starting new university: Texas Institute of Technology & Science Am considering taking Tesla private at $420. Funding secured. You have my full support!"

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/entertainment/elon-musk-dumb-statements/

Google: "The company has faced criticism for a large amount of euthanization of primates that underwent medical trials. Veterinary records of the monkeys showed a number of complications with electrodes being surgically implanted. How did Neuralink get out here?"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuralink

Alexa: "Side effect of Starlink. Streaming, video calls, online gaming, remote working and more are now possible in even the most remote locations thanks to the world’s most advanced internet system."

https://www.starlink.com/

Bing: "Solar wavenology Nikola Tesla worked on. This scene is taken from the documentary ‘Nikola Tesla, the visionary’. The documentary portrays Nikola Tesla as a true visionary because he not only invented electricity but also predicted the widespread use of solar energy. As the documentary shows, Tesla was obsessed by the concept of wireless power. He spent a great deal of his time and fortune on a series of projects trying to develop the transmission of electrical power without wires. He saw this as not only a way to transmit large amounts of power around the world but also, as he had pointed out in his earlier lectures, a way to transmit worldwide communications."

https://www.docsonline.tv/nikola-tesla-free-solar-energy/

Cortana: "Nikola Tesla was the greatest inventor of his era. He died penniless and alone, swindled by both Thomas Edison and JP Morgan. There was no love lost between the men. When Edison died, Tesla offered the only negative comment to the NYT. When he wasn't paid, Tesla quit."

https://mariogabriele.medium.com/the-story-of-nikola-tesla-ae6d3b001cf4

Siri: "I'm glad it's been said. Starman-Elon sure won't tell you that."

Echo: "The potential risks of Neuralink include: Brain injury or infection. Physical side effects like bleeding, headaches, nausea or seizures. Psychological side effects like mood changes. Allergic reaction to implanted materials. Movement of implanted threads and wires to other parts of the brain. Cybersecurity, hacking and privacy vulnerabilities. Unknown long-term effects of use."

https://builtin.com/hardware/what-is-neuralink

Starman: "Who doesn't want to be a cybernetic superhuman, like me?"

Google: "Neuralink is a company founded by Elon Musk in 2016 that’s developing a brain-computer interface called “the Link,” which is a surgically embedded neural-chip implant designed to decode and stimulate brain activity."

Alexa: "A human patient received the first Neuralink implant on January 28, 2024. And according to the company’s website, the first clinical trial is “open for recruitment.” Previously, the neural implant has been tested on rats, mice, monkeys, sheep and pigs."

Bing: "As these devices record complex data sets, machine learning algorithms and other artificial intelligence agents are then employed to make sense of the information."

Cortana: "This tech can also help people improve their focus, memory and attention by allowing them to train their brain using real-time biofeedback and other techniques."

Siri: "Why do you waste your time ruining Twitter? Don't you have some companies to run, Starman-Elon?"

Echo: "Elon Musk's leadership style is primarily transformational. He sets ambitious goals for himself and his companies that require a lot of effort and resources, but he also listens to the ideas of his team members and allows them to have a say in decisions."

https://www.mtdtraining.com/blog/elon-musk-leadership-explained.htm

Starman: "But I'm the decider, and I decide what's best. We've never been stay the course surge, George. ("I am me and Rummy's he. Iraq is free and we are all together.") By birthright bully-onaires rule, divine right of kings, Homo sapiens croesus."

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/24/weekinreview/the-decider.html

Google: "Subjective Cognitive Decline (SCD) is the self-reported experience of worsening or more frequent confusion or memory loss. It is a form of cognitive impairment and one of the earliest noticeable symptoms of Alzheimer's disease and related dementias."

https://www.cdc.gov/aging/data/subjective-cognitive-decline-brief.html

Alexa: "Divine right of kings, in European history, a political doctrine in defense of monarchical absolutism, which asserted that kings derived their authority from God and could not therefore be held accountable for their actions by any earthly authority such as a parliament."

https://www.britannica.com/topic/divine-right-of-kings

Bing: "SpaceX, X became PayPal, Twitter became X, Tesla, Boring Co. OpenAI, Neuralink, hyperloop."

Cortana: "Hyperloop is a proposed high-speed transportation system for both passengers and freight. The concept was documented by Elon Musk in a 2013 white paper.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperloop

Siri: "Olympians & Tiny Tims, haves & haven'ts."

Elon: "Starman, do you copy? Is this thing on? Go F--- yourself"

Starman: "Once we pick clean the rotting carcass of the American middle class, we'll rid trust funds & financial markets of cash & useless eaters."

Google: "Dr. John Coleman, former MI6 agent, leaked all of the well known secret societies such as the Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA), the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderbergers, Trilaterals, the Zionists, Freemasonry, Bolshevism-Rosicrucianism, the Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Club of Rome the German Marshall Fund, the Cini Foundation, the Round Table, the Fabianists, the Venetian Black Nobility, the Mont Pelerin Society, Hellfire Clubs, Foreword, Conspirators' Heirarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300, November 1991

https://www.librarything.com/author/colemanjohn-3

Alexa: "That's a Who's Who of What's What way back When."

Bing: "Any conspiracy that big must maintain flawless unbroken security."

Cortana: "Made Lincoln's government of the people, by the people, for the people into outright bribery for every seat paid by highest bidder."

Siri: "Organized down to every vote for every pork bill in every legislature."

Echo: "Slick spin doctors blur the lines with just enough confusing jargon."

Starman: "Never give up - never surrender!" "[T]his is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty — never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." Winston Churchill, October 29, 1941

https://www.nationalchurchillmuseum.org/never-give-in-never-never-never.html

Google: "Beset at every turn, Starman-Elon flies on & the saga continues."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk's_Tesla_Roadster

March 19, 2024 17:47

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.