0 comments

Fantasy Happy Friendship

Photo is the collection of memory expressing in the form of experience and feeling. One picture is worth a thousand words, but the memory is priceless.  

.

              This is the photo of Jane with her friend, Beckham. At the back of the photo, there is a message written as “How are you on the day you read this? Always love, B.”

.

              But the word “love” is faded so Jane couldn’t see it easily. Beckham might not dare to write it clearly so he wrote it and made it hard to see like this.

 .

             Jane read it with a good feeling. She focused on reading the word love and smiled. She recognized the time they took a photo together and had a good time. Today, they were far apart and didn’t contact each other for some time. Beckham might not speak to her directly about how he felt and she didn’t say as well and they didn’t see each other again with no contact.

.

              One day, Jane slept and it’s like a dream but it’s like her real experience and her action. It’s like she traveled through time to the past and future to solve her life and know what would be in the future using a time machine. She adjusted her life each time and in each situation. For example, in the case that she studied or worked too hard till she was stressed, she adjusted to manage that and she would do it in reality when she woke up. Or the case that she was stressed and made her mother stressed until she was sick as an Alzheimer, she would like to solve the past.

.

              About her story with Beckham, she had some activities with Beckham, they went to the beach, chitchatted, laughed and had fun together. They teased each other with 20 fun questions to know each other more. They played banana boat, jet ski, surfboard, and swam together. It was a great time 

.

              When Jane came to that past story, she came to meet the past Jane to tell her the fact by sending her the photo that if she didn’t keep in touch with Beckham well after today, he might be away and didn’t have a chance to talk to each other again.

.

              Jane went to the future seeing that Beckham had a wonderful life and he had a new girlfriend already. He even had not had Jane as a friend but Jane would not like it to end like this, so she appeared to ask the future Jane the reason for that. She knew that she did aggressively trying to talk to him, so when it’s time, in reality, she greeted him naturally and thought of him as a friend only. It might be only his friend but it might be better than not being anything in his life anymore. So she thought that this might be ok for her. If he thought anything special, he might speak one day but she thought it was better to keep the relationship as today.

.

              Then when it came back to reality after Jane woke up, she managed her life well and when she met Beckham, she talked to him well and communicate well that she had the best wishes to him. They have a chance to travel in the place in the photo again and it reminded her to the experience in the past and they were happy and right now they kept contact to each other as a friend. Life can change for the better time. Jane and Beckham were still in a good relationship. 

.

              Jane would like to thank that photo that reminded her of Beckham and when she dreamed of him, she could travel through time to solve the problem of distantness. She might be far apart from Beckham at first but if she didn’t do anything, the relationship would not return. But if she didn’t know the future and acted too much, he might not be satisfied with her act and might not like to be her friend anymore. So the issue of relationship is so sensitive, we might not act too little or too much to express some feeling. We might not tell that we should tell somebody directly that we love him or her if it is not the right time and if it is not the right person as well. Because for somebody, if we love him or her and he or she didn’t love us back, he or she might not befriend us anymore. He or she might be good as not like to give us having an expectation to love him or her for a long time and waste our time. But he or she might not know that it is not the feeling that we can oppose so let that person be himself or herself naturally. Someday, he or she might smile back with you with no hurt and have the best wishes. Everybody would know who we love and manage that, love is the beautiful thing. It might not be able to forbid anyone not to love others even though there is no return from the other, but I hope that you don’t hate anyone because she or he loved you. Because it is a bad reason to hate.

.

              For the family of Jane, she tried not to be stressed in her study and life so her mother wasn’t sick like in the reality now. She took care of her mother and father well and had a warm family. It’s like the dream come true, to have a great family and a good relationship. And for her mother, the disease came in somehow, so we wanted to prevent it from happening. We should not be stressed and made her in trouble. And for covid 19, we should take care of ourselves well, and take care of the old adults in the family too. And you guys too. Take good care of yourself. Thank you for reading my story. Hope you have fun with it.

July 23, 2021 20:09

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.