0 comments

Science Fiction Fantasy Happy


We are star fleet 5!

The earth needs our help and we are the only ones who can save it.

Though it's going to take some strict dedication from both of us.

As our precious time will be compromised, but it's all for a very good reason.

So our work ethics must be the best for this mission, as we venture into our projects.

We will also need to stay completely focused by all means, on the task at hand...

In the creating process Captain Fay.

Commander Alejandro said.


Yes, I know what we must do Commander.

Fay said.


So since that's been said and we clearly both have the same creative idea in mind. Though yet it's highly critical, that we present our projects in two different ways.

The Commander said.


I fully understand all instructions you have stated, Commander.

Fay said with full enthusiasm.


So as I can see right now, while observing the world's observation map.

That it seems to me, that you will need to quickly adjust the proper coordinates Captain Fay.


Yes Commander, I'm adjusting the Euclidean points and positioning them into their proper alignments immediately.

Fay said.


The schematic of our projects must be able to reach the Northern and Southern Hemisphere's, which of course both divide across the earth's axis.

Commander Alejandro said.


I'm on it, Fay said.


As I can also clearly see that, on the map as well...

From where I am standing.

As this mission sounds like something that we can definitely accomplish.

Captain Fay said.


Why Yes! We can do this!

And all the people down on earth...

Will suddenly see how healthier the world itself will end up being.

And it will all be because of us.

Our love and devotion for this planet will quickly blossom and flourish throughout both hemisphere's. On this beautiful big blue marble that these humans call earth.

As our loving empathy will also continue to flow way beyond the stars as well, even branching out to our very own planet where we come from.

Fay said.


Yes Captain, that's correct!

For the metronome already has begun it's winding down...

Ticking away methodically.

The metronome is letting us know, that it's finally the right time for us to get our projects underway.

We are not here for long, as we do have a schedule to keep.

So let's get to it.

The Commander said.


Yes Commander, Fay said.


So what must be done...

Is that we will both need to create something super special and extremely unique.

As to harness “The power of the sun and all of the energy that comes from it”

Though proceeding in making our creations from an all natural source of course.

As nothing artificial will suffice in this matter.


As we will also need to figure out a positive solution, for the earth's energy crisis. Which is presently happening at this very moment as we speak. And it's also very imperative that we eliminate all environmental hazards that are also threatening the earth at this time as well.

Commander Alejandro said.


Why all that sounds magnificent, Commander.

Why I can't be more ready than I am right now.

And I just can't wait to get started.

As I am oh so sure that the people of earth, will not be disappointed in any way.

For I know they will soon appreciate our wonderful creations.

So what is your idea Commander???

Fay said, questioning Commander Alejandro.


Well, my brilliant idea that I have in mind:

Is that I am going to create a gigantic turbine style box fan. But without a grated enclosure. Which I will proceed in placing this fan directly on top of a strong steel tower, that will stand as tall as the eye can see.

Why you would be able to see my marvelous creation from miles away, anywhere you are in the world. As this will also completely cover the entire Northern Hemisphere of the world and including the Eastern area as well.

The Commander said proudly.


My creation will also be heavily equipped with these durable and huge opaque fan blades. As these blades will reverse the flow of any negative carbon dioxide gases, as they end up reaching the fans internal motors.

And those dangerous and deadly gases, will finally end up being automatically converted into some 100% purified energy.

Making new, stable, crisp, clean and the most healthiest air imaginable.


And this brand new air will end up traveling freely, without any obstructions in it's path. As it will soon end up reaching thousands of people's homes and business's throughout the entire world. As this new air will also be clearing any negative pollution levels from the old stale air as well.

For this is what I will create!

As this will be my creation!

Commander Alejandro said, shouting with great joy.


Oh! Why that sounds so wonderful Commander.

As it is now time for me to tell you, all about what I'm going to create.

Fay said, with extreme excitement in her voice.


So my idea that I have in mind:

Is that I will be going to create a solar mirrored dome house, of Jumbo sized proportions. Which will perfectly take up the whole Southern half of the world, including the Western side of it as well. As this will be something so extravagant to gaze and look upon, because I will be putting my whole heart and soul into it.

As this is will be my project and I surely do care very deeply for the environment, all the people on earth and for the earth itself.


Though as for the roof on my solar house?

Well, there will be many shiny metallic tiles...

Which will all be laying symmetrically perfect next to each other.

As they will also be made from the most expensive and rarest of silvers.

Silvers that you couldn't even find anywhere on planet earth.

And all of it's unique windows will also be solar panels of course.


So as for the windows themselves?

Well, there will be three different kinds of shapes that the windows will be formed into. There will be giant rectangular ones, some will be circles and some will also be triangular shaped. As these solar panels will also be polarized and specially made with infrared capabilities as well.


As this is to protect my creation from any harmful form of radiation that would try sneaking and penetrating into the sides, crevices and even through the center of any solar paneling. As the infrared will also protect against any kind of obscure, acute, direct or indirect sort of angles as well.


Which in turn...

The bad radiation will suddenly bounce off of the triple layered solar windows and quickly transmit those dangerous rays, back out towards space where they belong.

Ending up with the radiation totally disintegrating into the atmosphere...

As they approach the closest black hole there is out there, in our lovely outer space above us.


Now let's thank God for space, because I surely do.

And that is what I'm going to make Commander.

For that is my creation!

Captain Fay said, shouting out with glee.


Well, your creation sounds very divine Captain.

Yes, very divine indeed.

And as this little project of ours and our extraordinary creations will soon finally come to a close. Yet solving the earth's energy crisis and any environmental threats that it once had.

Commander Alejandro said.


You are correct again, Commander.

As we will do extremely well in repairing the earth.

Fay said, with a reassuring tone in her voice.


So this will be our plan and what we will do, for a healthier tomorrow!

This will also be our way in showing the people down on earth, that we care very much about them and their humble earthly abode.


We came here from a far away planet, with caring intentions in mind.

So we would finally like to say, too every single human being on the face of this planet...

That Natural Power will Reign Forever.


Divine wishes from both of us and to all of humanity...

As also for the sake of planet earth and to the creator above us.


As our mission is finally complete.

Until we meet again,

Star Fleet 5!


Written by: Toni P Whitman

Date: 1/5/2021

email: greenmellojello59@yahoo.com



January 06, 2021 19:06

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.