My story is entitled Catching a gold smuggler ,it's just what I wanted ,thank you.!

Written in response to: Write a story that includes the phrase “Thank you! It’s just what I wanted.”... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

My story is entitled Catching a Gold smuggler it's just what I wanted thank you.!


Once upon a time ,the twins of Mr. Joshua Jackson , Victoria and Victor actually helped the police to catch not only Mr. Yensu a gold smuggler but importantly the actual leader of the gang as well.

Mr. Yensu the gold smuggler was mascular in structure and well built.

He often fights martial arts and karate.

Also he likes shooting his gun whenever the Police are in for his arrest . Mr. Yensu was often noted as a notorious criminal of some sort.

Sometimes he lives in slums with his family and also he disguises himself so that the Police and other investigators will not come easily to arrest him at all times.

It was Mr. Yensu the criminal who went to steal about ten thousands dollars from a bank with his gang.

Mr. Yensu had no other profession whatsoever but to cultivate the habit of stealing and causing murder of most of the citizens within the country.

Rumours had it that it was Mr. Yensu who first smuggled diamond to the United Kingdom without being caught and arrested.

Again Mr. Yensu noted as the criminal of some sort never liked the citizens of his country.

He often complain that the citizens were often stingy and some criminasls of some sort.

At other times Mr. Yensu shoots and kills civilians,innocent people and even the Police.

In addition ,Mr. Yensu the well noted criminal often kidnap innocent people especially civilians for a ransom.

There was no better record history of Mr. Yensu he was very rude and also cruel at all times.

The major slogan of his gang was :Let the blood flow. This means that he will shoot and kill any Police officer or civilians who try to arrest him.


In addition Mr. Yensu the criminal dislikes peace he causes all other people to fall victim of mass murder and other attacks.

It was only Mr. Yensu who shoots and kills innocent people who often tell the truth about arresting him.

Again Mr. Yensu often extorts money from other citizens to fend for himself.

At other times it was Mr. Yensu who attacks people in their homes with his gang unawares and steal these people of their little wealth and money.

Also Mr. Yensu often smokes at times in the midst of the public to stare away most of the civilians of the public.


It was Mr. Yensu who often fights and beat innocent people in order to steal their possessions or kill them .

Mr. Yensu was called a well renowned criminal of some sort at all times.

In addition Mr. Yensu was noted to have smuggled cocaine to other countries for foreign exchange in order to fend for himself and his family.

Also Mr. Joshua Jackson then told them that the Commissioner of Police had instructed him to take the elephant stool with the gold to America a land of opportunities and plenty as Mr. Yensu had asked him to do.

Also with the gold inside ? asked Victoria.

Yes replied his father with the gold inside.

Again he then told them all about his interview with the Commissioner of Police within Accra. The detective had then traced the carver who made the stool. It then appeared that he had made a number of elephant stools for Mr. Yensu to the same pattern with the trunk easily removable.

The Commissioner of Police was then certain that the gold were put in by Mr. Yensu but he had no other proof whatsoever.


However, the Police and the Joshua Jackson family knew that the gold had been discovered.

Mr. Yensu did not know and therefore could not warn his friends in America to collect the stool.

Also does Mr. Brown know that there are gold in the stool.? asked Victoria.

Also the Commissioner thinks so,said his father . He then thinks Mr. Brown was probably the Head of a large group of people who often smuggle gold from West Africa to America.


In addition how can they possibly catch him asked Victoria eagerly.

Well said Joshua Jackson, the Chief of Police in America knows actually all about the case. The American police sent him a cable written in code which only the Police can actually read entirely.

Also when I got to America ,the Police and the Customs officers were waiting for me.


In addition ,they saw the crate containing the elephant stool goes unopened through the Customs.

Also I said Victoria this is actually exciting. What actually happens when you get to America.?

Also immediately he got to the hotel ,he telephone the Scotland Yard ! said his father.

The Scotland Yard ! said Victor. Why, that was the headquarters of the American police.

Yes that was right replied Joshua Jackson and so when Mr. Brown comes to collect his present from his friends within West Africa detectives were waiting to arrest him.

Also what about Mr. Yensu ? Victoria wanted to know . He then flew to America last night said his father. So he actually got away with the gold exclaimed Victor.

No indeed ,said the Superintendent Aaron Tahoe,he won't get away. The thief who stole the gold often smokes and will not quit smoking.

The working class staff could not protect the gold from thieves .


However we knew that he has booked a return flight within two weeks time ,just about the time that your father was due to arrive in America. Also we did not want him to be arrested in America because Mr. Brown would certainly hear about it.

Of course! said Victor . Then he wouldn't come to the Hotel for his stool.

That was right said Superintendent Aaron Tagoe. Well your father then sails by tomorrow.

He will be at Manchester within twelve consecutive days and he will go straight to America a land of opportunities and plenty by train.

We also thought Mr. Brown will then telephone him that night or early next morning. He will want to get his stool as soon as possible . Yes concluded the Superintendent Aaron Tagoe we should know in fortnight what actually happened.


Lastly the Superintendent Aaron Tagoe mission was to catch the gold smuggler that was right just what he wanted,and also he will say thank you and give cash rewards to everyone who helps in assisting to arrest the gold smuggler.


Finally, it was only the Superintendent Aaron Tagoe who helped in arresting the gold smuggler in a good time and then keeping him in custody and then in prison after a lawsuit was filed against the gold smuggler for stealing gold.

Lastly the Staff of the Gold fields paid the Superintendent Aaron Tagoe five thousand dollars $5000 and said thank you! that was just what I wanted.

November 24, 2022 06:33

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.