New Queen For Sankori

Submitted into Contest #87 in response to: Write about a mischievous pixie or trickster god.... view prompt

1 comment

African American Creative Nonfiction Fantasy

There is a place called Spooky Hollow and there were people who were reading the story about it. There were mythical creatures and dark winged creatures who haunted the forest and people never went there again,But one day I met a brave girl who wanted to go there and her family said No.It is too dangerous for a girl like you. People said if you hear scary noises they will haunt you for life and kill you in your sleep, and the girl said it was just a mth and then she was trying to tell people it is just a mth. When I woke up at night I packed my suitcase and started to head out and no one stopped me and people said you will never come out of that forest.





So when i got to the forest called Spooky Hollow i said nothing can scare me and then there was a noise and sound like someone is hurt i ran to it and there was a winged creature and he keep trying to back up,i said it's okay and the creature nodded his head and i came to it,i left the rock and then he said thank you.So when i start to make my tent.i was i was finish i fall a sleep.The next morning i woke up i saw things in front of my tent,There were other creatures and they say come with us and i said no.and then there were a scary noise and then the creature said stay behind me.and i said okay.






When i got behind then there was a big growling creature and they attacked the creatures who said stay back.I ran to the woods and nothing following me until now there were lots of them i screamed and then they got me and scream and scream until they tried they saved me from that beast and i said thank you,and then the creature said it's not safe here come with us and you will be safe from them. I was trying to say yes but i was scared and i do not know what to do.so i said yes i will come with you.The creatures said this place was a safe place for you kind until the beasts came this place,but your father King Rex was a protector of this fine place and then when your father tried to protect you and your mother they both died your father told us to protect you so we gave to the humans so you will be safe.Wait my real father is a king and so as my mother.But why did you say this early.



We did not know your father was the king of the forest.But was the real name for this Kingdom.This Kingdom was called Sankori.But now we call Spooky Hollow because the people who we care is scared of the Beasts that came here and got scared.So now we don’t let the people in here because there are scared.So why did they write stories about this place then,Because they like to share the stories about this place to there newborns and to the people there care about.SO the next day I woke up at a place called Spooky Hollow and now I am talking to a creature that was friends with my real father and mother that happens to be the King and Queen of this land.


 I don't know why they never told me before.But when I woke up i was in a tent with creatures that met me in the woods who saved me from wild Beasts and now i am in their tent.So now i am talking with a creature with wings,So now what do you need from me.I need you to take the throne and be the queen of Sankori and take back this land and help these people to come back and live us again.But the girl say no i can’t be the new Queen because i have a life back in the place where the humans live at and i can’t be the Queen so sorry i can’t be the queen.So i told the creatures that can’t be the new Queen but i have a family but i can’t if my family know if my family were the king or queen they will kick me out of the house.





So when I went to sleep i thought of something that pop in my mind i thought what my family would do if they will still alive and i don’t know if they are still alive.So i left that night i tried not make no noise i got to gate were i was enter this place until i heard a growl,and then i scream so i ran i ran i ran and i ran so i close the gates and then i hide in here so the wild beasts and trying to get in and so i am was wondering who was their leader is.Then so i followed them then i saw a guy and a woman and then there was trying to say where is she answer where is she at bones and their Beasts said she was near the gate so left and got into a barn and then we tried to get it open but we can’t so we left her down there.hold what was that noise and then wait it was me i followed the Beasts and then i said hi are you the King and Queen.The woman said yes we are and who are you.i am the girl you are looking for.



I am missing a daughter and she was lost in the woods and she was gone.But creature thought you were dead.Mom and dad i was looking for my mom and dad for years and people told me about this place they say it was haunted and they will die in there sleep but i said no it just a mth.Yes i am your mother and father and was trying to look for you for years and years were you been since.i was with the humans and then i was hoping the animals was not wild until i met the creature and then your Beasts was trying to attack me and then came to the Creatures place and then they told me about you that were the King and Queen and then i they said about you were my Mother and Father.Yes they was trying to protect you over these years and now we like to have you as a new Queen of Sankori.



New Queen of Sankori (Part 2)



 3 years later. I was a young adult and I was a queen of Narnia and people bowed for me and I was so proud of my father and my mother for letting me take over Narnia when they passed away.So when I was looking for a boy named Ethan he was a new Prince of Zariya.i wanted to be near him more but he back away and aid stop following me and i never talked to him ever again,and i wanted to apologies to him for following him and trying to say i was following you because you was a sweet and kind prince and i wanted to be yours forever.But i think he went back home to Zariya to become king of Zariya.







So I was waiting for that boy to talk to me again.I was so inlove with that boy and he was a prince of Zariya and he was the boy of my life.It was hard to tell i love him so i went to tell the guards to lock the gate when i am not here.”i am leaving you in charge until i get back,don’t let no one in the castle until i return” and the guard said “okay i will not let no one in until you return and i won”t bother anyone like i do to my friends” and the queen stared at him and gave him a okay look.




So i was walking to my cab and then i saw the prince and i said to him”.Hey i know not listening but i was following you because i like you and it weird that i like you and i want you to stay for little while”.The prince turned around and said,”wow that why you followed me because you like me that make really good sense and why do you want me to stay for while”. I stared at him for a little bit,and the boy also looked at me scared and he was blushing at me,Then the queen said”. I like you because you made me laugh and then something happened to my heart. It was beating too fast and I was a little blushed and then my friend said `` love at first sight”.



The queen was scared because she never told no one about the love at first sight. people might laugh at me so i kept it a secret and just tried to tell the prince that i like him, but the prince and him were friends.The queen said” what are mad or surprise about the crush or mad".The prince what so nervous about the crush and the prince look at me and said”okay we can get a shot at this but don’t tell no one yet because i want them to figure out themselves.I look at him and stared at him for a little while."i was trying to tell you that i like you and I was shy and try to tell you".So the prince shook his head and said “ okay i know but i will give us a try please don’t tell nobody".i was shocked when he said that we give a shot but i was still nervous about it.So i went back to my castle and then the guard said “ back so soon” i was looking at him and said “ yes i am back soon because the prince of Zariya was still here so i am back”.


I love seeing people asking me a lot of questions because if they did I would share them with them.i love my people because they took care of me when i did not know who i was and who was my real mother and father.So i went to the woods and talk to them and they undo ban the people so they can see this place again.i was so scared because i never knew my father and mother was the king and queen of SanKori and i was shocked.Well i went in to my room and started to finish what i need to finish so i am almost done with it.I a little girl when i started to wanted to become a queen some day.




March 28, 2021 16:40

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

16:43 Mar 28, 2021

Well i love making stories because i love to make them in a fantasy way

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.