0 comments

Adventure

Jack was all about spending the night in the grave yard. So i decided to go with him so he was not alone. But I told him I had to work on english and then as i was done he came over to take me. and we did stay.

The next day they were found dead. and avas work was not turned in.

One night a clerk found a bunker under his stairs. But when he went in he found an hourglass. Just an hourglass and nothing else. And he went to find a bed but there was nothing else. So when he went to leave he could not get out. Billy (the clerk) tried to call someone but there was no service. Billy also had no food or water. So after a while, Billy ended up dying of starvation. After realizing that Billy was gone, everyone was looking for him and found nothing. So after two months a kind lady was cleaning his house and found his body in the bunker. 

---

You find a book in the library and it is called “how will you die?” the instruction on the first page simply says “ think of a number, find your death within.” so you think of number 111 and turn to the death numbered 111. And number 111 is “you get murdered.” so when you get home you start to hear noises. So you go try to find out what the noise is and you find nothing.and when you are at work you look around like something bad will happen or like everything scares you. And you are always jumpy. As you reach your front door somebody shoots you and no one bothers to look for you. 

---

One year cheerleaders were dropping like flies. Nobody knew why at first but the football players realized it first. The girls were getting food poisoning. The guys wanted to know why and how this was happening. So one day during practice there was only one girl left and the quarterback asked if she knew who was behind the food poison. She said it was one of the volleyball girls. So the quarterback went to talk to the volleyball girls. And they confessed that they did and got expelled for it. They said sorry to the kids they hurt and left the country forever. 

---

There was this long dark hallway that nobody ever went in. if they did they never came out.so one day a girl named Emily went to discover what was in the hallway and everyone tried to tell her not to do it but she wanted to get to the bottom of the disappearing kids. Emily ended up finding a killer in the hallway. And as she heads back she hears footsteps behind her and finds the killer behind her. She remained calm and started walking faster. When she got to the end of the hallway back into the school and the kids saw the killer behind Emily and the killer went to jail. 

---

“You have no power over me jack” 

“You sure about that Ava???”

As I turned around to walk away I quickly turned back around and punched Jack in the face. As i was going home Jack was saying that i was never going to get away with it but i just ignored him.   But after I was done with him I went to Starbucks to  get drinks for me and my mom. When I got home my mom was cooking dinner   and my dad was laying on the couch sleeping. My mom asked me what was wrong and I said nothing and I sat at the table and drank my coffee. Then when he kept it up I told his mom and she did nothing. So I stood up for myself and that seemed to work. So after that he left me alone for a while.

---

It all started when Annalise met Matthew at practice. Matthew was at football and Annalise was at cheer practice. When they were done Matthew noticed Annalise and he winked at her. When Matthew got home he put his bag in his room and watched his little brother for his parents. When his parents got home he told them about Annalise. Matthews dad slapped Matthew across the face. Matthew was told that he was to stay away from Annalise because she was a cub and they were red socks.

When annalise got home she changed and told her mom about the kid who winked at her. But her mom disapproved of him. When annalise was done talking with her mom she went and wrote down what she liked to distract herself.

So she wrote:

  • Cheerleading
  • Reading
  • drawing

When Matthews dad was done yelling at him he went and wrote his interests so he could distract himself. So he wrote:

  • Basketball
  • Football
  • Reading

       As they were finishing up their lists  they were called to dinner. Annilese was getting ready and her mom came up to her and apologized to her because annilese should follow her heart. But on the other hand her dad does not want her to date a guy like that. And her dad wants her to focus on school instead of boys. At dinner  Annalise was talking to her older sister about cheerleading and how school was going. But during their conversation her younger brother was asking about how softball was going and stuff like that and she was answering his questions while talking to her older sister Emily. 

                 Meanwhile in  the red socks household Matthew was making dinner his dad told him to make 3 plates because it will just be him and his brother jim and sister bailey. So after they went to football practice Jim and Bailey were to sit in the stands. Just as Matthew was walking out of the changing room he saw Annilese practicing with the cheerleaders.

           Just as Annilese was going to tell her little brother Alex to go sit in the stands she  saw Matthew. She was doing her best while he kept staring at her. As she was on the top of the pyramid. Everyone stared at her as she flipped up and they all caught her and they cheered for a little while. 

When annilese got home her brother questioned her so much that she went right to bed. 

          When football practice and cheer practice was over Matthew was asking Annalise if she wanted to run  away from home and she said sure. So when they got home they started packing their bags. 

         Annalise packed her favorite lotions, perfumes, candles, and clothes and stuff like that. Matthew packed his football stuff, his books, school stuff, and clothes. When Matthew picks up Annalise she is throwing her stuff out the window and climbing out of it. 

         As they were heading out Matthew was starting to make a plan. Annalise kept asking if he knew where they were going and he said he did. They were heading out to one of his family farms. And when they got there Annilese started to explore the farm. Matthew had a big smile on his face. Then Annilese started to unpack and Matthew was doing the same. 

As the days turn into months and months turn into years Annilese and Matthew had been very happy together. They ended up getting scholarships to different colleges but promised to stay in touch. And they did. After college Matthew proposed to Annislese and she said yes. After the wedding they had a daughter and a son. Their names are Ben and Emily. Day after day they grew up happily and had a normal life. 

October 23, 2020 18:51

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.