0 comments

Adventure Thriller Mystery

Let me be perfectly honest. Prior to May 18, 2016 plus or minus billions of years into a future now that no longer exists according to closed time curved loop reality, many things did not exist. Meaning? Solomon’s statement that the past is better than the future is truth.

You see, I am a Mandela effected person. Sure, my shrink tells me I am living a past life. And I agree with him. However, when I point out if I lived on Sagittarius not Orion for 45 years and some months that he logically being on a much younger planet than mine would be dead just laughs. And when I proved to him he is dead? He just gave me meds and did not ask to see me again.

Being stubborn was a trait I held to in my reality. Why? I was consistent. I knew things. I knew for example that South America was below North America and it was an eleven hour flight from point A to point B. Now?

Now I look things up and find I am often wrong and my memory being real has to adjust to knew I ideas and knowledge all the time. Example?

They legalized abortion in 1967 on my world. The world population was 8.5 billion people according to deagel.com, which meant that information was from 2015 in 2016. And? Well, imagine waking up in a reality where you lost 45 million US citizens? Or specifically being a believer in Christ, you think they have left you behind because the world seemed to lose 2 billion people? Then imagine that the dates, numbers, and locations kept on moving daily even today things change. And?

I am stubborn you might tell me that this trip is all in my mind and all my memories are incorrect. However, for my reality the Lion laid down with the lamb. And I pretty sure Zachariah 14 was about nuclear war according to the Texas pastors I had to listen to on the radio. There was not a word on zombies of Zechariah in my reality. And? Well, I am not sure, but I did not know being stubborn could kick you out of heaven. For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance is like the wickedness of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, He has rejected you as king.”

I do not recall rejecting God and hope I have not. However, being dead according to my shrink makes me wonder if I am being vomited out of God’s mouth. Let’s be honest to see a tree walk or a mountain move daily is something. And it brings hope that I am not evil.

However, this reality has ended before and is completely sad. From the US senate planning on exchanging dollars for a human made into a battery currency to the plague released from Wuhan labs. To the current threat of war between Russia against Ukraine, NATO and USA. To war against China and Taiwan, France US. To war with Turkey against Israel. I am stubborn in pointing out that Revelation 6 is happening and people laugh and keep ongoing about life as if I was crazy.

My stubbornness is a handicap along with my missing eye and foot. To tell people Sketchers was the shoe I wore for seven years and now? Skechers is underlined red, but the name of the brand here makes them laugh.

To tell people hey you know if you look up US patent number 2000060606 you can see that cryptocurrency sounds an awful like the Matrix usage of humans as batteries. Or if the concept is a server regulated brain which could turn off pain like Revelations 13, where a scorpion could bite people. You wonder when they just laugh and scoff at you.

Stubbornness to say Hey there is a story told of how the end of humanity is going to happen.

And?

Well, for me that the bible has changed means something.

Like?

Stubbornly I state in my travels, I know I passed a reality where Hawaii was nuked in December 2017 plus or minus billions of years into a future that no longer exists. So?

Well, Paul, who was Saul, warns the gentiles if they do not accept Christ that God could prune the wild olive branch. And? From my speculation God has pruned my reality away and it or the future that I came from is no longer real to this reality. Or? In a closed time curved loop, someone has cut the loop.

Who? Those that nuked Hawaii? I doubt they realized they did exactly what God wanted them to do.

And here?

I am going to point out some reality of history to you.

Hillary Clinton in my reality would have been right: Abe Lincoln was a senator. Meaning? To me, her statement is correct. Laugh.

However? Barack Obama’s statement that he visited 57 states out of 58 would not have been correct in my reality. Why? Because of my reality, there were only 51 states. Stubbornness to state you have been led into the time of tribulation by people not in their right mind or not even from this reality should shock you. Let’s continue. George Bush Jr. Mandela was killed by Saddam. Or Dan Quayle being correct in spelling potatoe in my reality, but here potato is correct should make you realize I am not stubborn. I am just not from here. And the secret I am stubborn in trying to teach? CHANGE you can CHANGE still. War is evil. WAR is CRAZY. WAR is probably both. The same with the vaccine. Try to get a person to read the ingredients list: https://www.wlbt.com/2021/02/08/covid-vaccine-ingredients-their-purpose/ when you read the ingredients in Thimerosal https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17698513 Adjuvants causes dementia https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/can-mrna-based-covid-19-vaccines-cause-prion-disease/ Formaldehyde cancer https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/substances/formaldehyde/formaldehyde-fact-sheet Neomycin damages https://www.drugs.com/sfx/neomycin-side-effects.html https://www.wlbt.com/2021/02/08/covid-vaccine-ingredients-their-purpose/ when you read the ingredients in Thimerosal https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17698513 Adjuvants may cause dementia. Stubbornly I state think please if Joe Biden fought someone in his reality or was arrested trying to visit Mandela. You are being led into a fight with a person who most likely is not your leader and you going to lose. Better to surrender to God’s heaven than to end up in a zombie petting zoo outside of Jerusalem. Because the real reason for the plague and wars is you are walking in the valley of death, and you do not realize that as a ghost from a past that no longer exists I am stubbornly trying to warn you that this path fails greatly.

May 14, 2021 18:58

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.