6 comments

Fantasy Romance Lesbian

Sharon was cleaning up the girl’s locker room after the basketball game when she heard noises coming from the equipment room. She slipped around quietly until she could see what it was that was making the noise. What she saw, shocked her. She saw Veronica Tipton, the richest girl in school. She was standing in the trash cart in a large heavy duty black trash bag. Sharon watched as Veronica dumped a half full garbage can in on top of her. Veronica sat down, wriggled around and then pulled the top in and twisted it shut. She watched as Veronica sat inside the trash bag for over ten minutes before she opened the top of the bag. Sharon heard the door to the locker room open and the sound of foot steps coming. She hid inside an empty locker and watched as the custodian, Sam, came in and dumped more garbage on top of Veronica and then seal the top of the bag shut with a zip tie.

“How are we doing tonight, “Ronnie?”” he asked her.

“I am good sir. Do you have more trash for me?” she asked him.

“Fraid not child. This bag is full and it’s going out to the dumpster,” Sam stated and then he pushed the cart out.

As soon as Sam was out the door, Sharon got out of the locker and followed them to the dumpsters out behind the school. They were the big twenty foot roll offs. Sam pushed the cart with Veronica in it, about halfway down the catwalk before stopping. He pushed a button on a control panel and a winch started that was cabled to the lid and it opened. He dumped the cart with the trash bag and Veronica into the dumpster and then closed the lid and went back inside. Sharon ran back through the school, got into her car and beat feet for home. Sharon ran upstairs, took a shower and jumped in bed.

She had a nightmare about Sam abducting her and putting her in a trash bag with Veronica and then tossing them into the dumpster and locking them inside. The next morning the trash company picked it up, took it to the landfill and dumped it. Sharon was yelling for help when her mom came in and woke her up.

“Sharon! What’s wrong? Did you have some kind of nightmare? What was it?” her mom asked.

“Nothing really. I can’t remember now,” she replied not wanting to tell her what she had witnessed just hours earlier.

All weekend long Sharon was waiting for the breaking news about finding a young girl buried in the landfill sealed up inside a trash bag. Saturday, nothing; Sunday, still nothing. Monday morning, when Sharon got to school, she saw Veronica Tipton talking with her girlfriends as if nothing had ever happened at all last Friday night. As Veronica was walking to her locker, she paused just long enough to toss a brown paper sack into Sam’s trash cart. She saw Sam turn a corner and put the bag in his pocket.

Sharon watched Veronica all week long and not once did she act like Friday night happened. Sharon was cleaning the girl’s locker room again after the Friday night volleyball match when she heard someone coming. She ducked into an empty locker close to the equipment locker again and waited. Veronica came in and looked all around and then she climbed into the trash cart again and repeated the scene from the previous Friday night. Sam came in and dumped more trash on top of her and sealed the bag shut. He pushed it out to the dumpster again, but before he could push the button to open the lid on the dumpster, Sharon saw a mouse and screamed.

“Who’s there?” Sam asked as Sharon ran from the mouse.

“What’s going on Sam? Open up the bag,” Veronica said from inside it.

Sam cut the tie and opened the bag. Veronica stood up covered in trash.

“Who the hell are you? And what are you doing here?” Veronica bellowed.

“Sharon Johnson. And I’m working here tonight. But the bigger question is; what the hell are you doing here with the janitor?” Sharon replied.

“Nothing wrong, as if it’s any of your business. It’s a game we’ve been playing for a few months now. Every Friday night,” Veronica explained.

“Well I thought that you were being hurt or something worse. Instead, I find you playing some sick game. What could you possibly get out of sitting in a trash bag filled with garbage and being tossed into a dumpster? And how in the hell do you get out?” Sharon barked.

“Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it. To each his, or in my case, her own. It’s a fetish of mine, and Sam comes back in a couple of hours to help me get out,” Veronica offered.

“What if he just left you in there? Then you would suffocate,” Sharon stated.

“It’s a plastic bag! After a bit, I tear it open and wait for Sam to come back. Besides. If he wants to get paid he has to let me out,” Veronica stated.

“Get paid? You mean to tell me you pay Sam to do this to you? You are sick,” Sharon stated.

“I get paid every Monday. How she spends her money is no concern of mine and none of yours either,” Sam added.

“You had better keep your mouth shut about this Sharon,” Veronica threatened.

“Don’t worry “Ronnie”. Your dirty little secret is safe with me,” Sharon said as she started walking away.

“What did you just call me?” Veronica asked loudly.

“Ronnie! It’s what Sam called you last Friday. When he sealed your ass up in that trash bag and tossed you in the dumpster,” Sharon answered.

“What? You were spying on us? How long?” Veronica asked shocked.

“Just last Friday and tonight. I don’t make it a habit. But when you do it after a girl’s athletic event, that’s when I’m here cleaning up the locker room. So. If you don’t want an audience, pick a Friday night when there isn’t anything going on,” Sharon offered.

Veronica flushed with excitement. The thought of being watched as she was stuffed inside a trash bag with garbage dumped in on her and being tossed away like so much trash, excited her.

“How would you like to try it? You might find that you like it too,” Veronica offered.

“Not covered in trash thank you very much. I had a nightmare about seeing you sealed inside a trash bag last week. I woke up screaming,” Sharon explained.

“From seeing me sealed up inside a big black trash bag?” Veronica asked.

“No! We were sealed up inside one together and tossed into the dumpster. The next day they came and hauled us to the landfill and dumped us in the pit full of garbage, We were trapped and running out of air and yelling. But no one could hear us over the noise of the machinery and they just kept dumping garbage on top of us until we were buried alive,” Sharon explained.

Veronica’s pussy ached and she moaned a little as she listened to Sharon describe her dream. This gave her an idea.

“When do they come and pick up these dumpsters Sam?” Veronica asked.

“Every two weeks when one gets full. They will be coming for this one tomorrow morning,” Sam explained.

“You want to make some extra cash?” she asked.

“If you’re thinking what I’m thinking, it’s to dangerous. They might not let me into the landfill to get you,” he offered.

“My dad has controlling interest in that dump. I’ll have you cleared so that you can come and go as needed. It’s to bad that I have to wait another two weeks for this,” she stated.

“It will be a whole lot safer that way,” Sam commented.

“Well. This nights shot to hell. See you next Friday. Oh! You’ll still get paid for tonight,” Veronica said as Sam helped her get out of the trash bag.

Sharon and Veronica talked as they made their way back inside. Veronica was cleaning up and then called for her ride.

“Are you seriously thinking about staying in that dumpster all night just to be taken to the landfill and dumped in it?” Sharon asked as Veronica got cleaned up.

“Well. When you put it like that. Yes I am. And what’s it to you? It’s not like you’ll be in there with me. In spite of your little fantasy dream,” she stated.

“It wasn’t a fantasy! It was a friggin night mare! And now that I think about it, the frightening part wasn’t being trapped in the garbage bag and being buried alive. It was being trapped in the garbage bag with you,” Sharon stated.

“Oh! So I’m not even good enough to be trapped in garbage with?” Veronica asked and then started laughing at how that sounded.

“Oh I’m sure that you’re good enough. It’s just that I never would have thought that we would ever be talking to each other. And now here we are. And we’re talking trash, so to speak,” Sharon said as she was laughing as well.

“Yeah. Well don’t be expecting hugs and kisses Monday either. What we have here stays on the Q. T. It’s our dirty little secret. Our special bond. See ya,” Veronica said as her driver showed up.

“Yeah. Good night,” Sharon said and then walked to her car thinking about what just transpired tonight.

Sharon drove home and took a shower. All weekend she thought about what went on Friday night. She couldn’t stop thinking about those trash bags, so thick and huge. She even had dreams about them. On Monday it was business as usual with Veronica. She ignored Sharon and her peeps, tossed her usual donation to Sam and went to classes just as if Friday night never happened again.

“What’s eating you Sharon? You’ve been flittering around the house since you got home from school today. Something happen?” her mom asked.

“No! It’s just that the girl’s b ball team is playing Stanton in two weeks and they are slobs. I may be getting home late that Friday night,” She lied.

“Don’t worry about it Sharon. Just be careful and do a good job and if you need something, don’t be afraid to call us,” her mom offered.

“Yeah, okay. Thanks mom,” Sharon said as she headed up to her room.

When Friday came she helped Veronica get into the trash cart and waited for Sam to show up.

“A little extra tonight Sam. You seal Sharon up inside an empty bag and then you toss us both in the dumpster,” veronica said.

“It’ will cost you double,” Sam said as he dumped trash on top of her and then sealed her bag shut.

“No problem Sam. Oh! I got you into the landfill anytime you want also,” she said from inside the trash bag.

“Thanks Ronnie. I appreciate it,” he said as he sealed the bag shut with Sharon inside.

He wheeled them out to the dumpster and tossed Veronica in first and then he tossed Sharon into the dumpster. He closed the lid and walked away.

“When do you usually make the hole in your bag Veronica?” Sharon asked as she laid there slowly breathing as she slowly sank into the garbage.

“When it starts to get stuffy and harder to breath. Your body will let you know,” Veronica replied.

“Okay. Good,” Sharon said in the eerie darkness.

Since this was Sharon’s first time, Veronica told Sam to come back in an hour instead of the usual two. For Sharon the hour seemed to take an eternity. And then she heard the lid of the dumpster open. Sam helped the girls out of the dumpster and they made their way back into the school. Veronica cleaned up while Sharon just freshened up before heading back out to the parking lot. Sharon waited with Veronica until her ride showed up and then she went home. Sharon was on a trash bag high all weekend. Sharon could have sworn that Veronica was a little nicer to her at school all week. That Friday evening during the girls basket ball game, Sharon and Veronica slipped away for a few minutes to discuss the nights event.

“Aren’t you scared about staying in that dumpster all night?” Sharon asked her.

“Little. But then that’s what makes it so exciting. Just before Sam seals the bag is when I start to get excited,” Veronica stated.

“Whatever got you into putting trash in the bag with you? It’s so...” Sharon started.

“Degrading?” Veronica said.

“No! I wasn’t going to say that. It just seems that you could do anything or go anywhere for excitement,” Sharon said.

“That’s true. And I have been all over this country and many foreign nations as well. It was all so exciting at first, when I was littler. Then it became so routine. Then one day I was hiding from the maid, I think I was nine. Anyway, I hid in my mothers closet and there were these vinyl dress bags and some plastic dry cleaning bags in there. I hid among those. I felt giddy and I liked how the material felt against my bare skin and they smelled good to. Later I asked Lucy to put some empty ones in my closet. One night I took one out and unzipped it and climbed inside and zipped it shut. I got such a rush that I stayed in it to long and I passed out. It tore open when I fell and after that I learned how long I could stay zipped up in one. I used them for about a year and then one day some of my cousins were visiting. We were in the kitchen having a snack and after we had eaten, one of my cousins pushed me into the trash can. I was furious but as I sat there a new feeling came over me. It was like when I discovered the garment bags. I literally fell in love with them and the trash. It’s hard to explain unless you like plastic bags too,” Veronica explained.

“That’s amazing. I love the bags but not to keen on the garbage part yet. Have you ever allowed yourself to be tied up before being sealed up inside the trash bags,” Sharon asked.

“No! Never! Although, the thought of being helpless inside the sealed bag is exciting. Gotta have my hands free to poke the hole in the bag for fresh air so that I don’t suffocate,” Veronica stated.

“I understand. If you did, you’d have to have somebody there that you could trust to let you out before that could happen,” Sharon offered.

“Yes. I would need someone willing to assist and share with me my fetish. Someone like you perhaps. You understand plastic bagging and besides. I think you were hinting at it anyway,” Veronica stated.

“Was I that obvious?” Sharon asked as she blushed.

“Yes. And I would be willing to let you do it as well. Like I said. You understand what it feels like and you already know how long you can stay sealed up inside the plastic bags too,” Veronica stated.

“Thanks. I wasn’t sure if I should have asked or not. I didn’t want to scare you off thinking that I was some kind of wacko,” Sharon stated.

“I would never think that Sharon. How could I? Someone who likes to be covered in garbage and tossed into a dumpster. Who’s the wacko now?” Veronica said.

“Just a couple of kids that just happen to love plastic trash bags. Nothing weird about that,” Sharon said.

“Not kids. Today is my eighteenth birthday. I’m and adult now and this is my present to me,” Veronica stated.

“Congrats. I turned eighteen last month,” Sharon said.

“Well. Happy belated birthday,” Veronica said and then gave her a little hug.

“Thanks, and happy birthday to you,” Sharon said and then she gave Veronica a little hug as well.

They stood there staring at each other and then Veronica leaned in and gave Sharon a good long kiss on the lips. Sharon pressed her lips into Veronica’s and wrapped her arms around her back and pulled her in close. After about a minute they separated.

“Wow! That was new,” Veronica sighed.

“Sorry. I got a little carried away,” Sharon said.

“Don’t be. I liked it. I liked it a lot to tell you the truth,” Veronica confessed.

“So did I. What do we do now? Do you think that this means we’re gay?” Sharon asked.

“I don’t know. I felt something there. But I’ve kissed boys also and felt the same thing,” Veronica explained.

“Me too. I think that we should keep this between us for now,” Sharon suggested.

“I agree. I see the basket ball game just got over. The locker room should be empty in about an hour. I’ll see you inside,” Veronica said… 

August 27, 2020 19:43

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

6 comments

Paul Yeth
14:35 Jan 04, 2022

I would very much like to read the whole thing if you are willing to share it! My email: shokolada@gmail.com

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amy Eckerson
04:14 Apr 15, 2021

Would love a part 2

Reply

Lonnie Larson
15:48 Apr 27, 2021

This story is but an excerpt from an Erotic Fantasy story I had written. I could Email it to you if you really would like to read the story in its entirety.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Lonnie Larson
15:49 Apr 27, 2021

This story is but an excerpt from an Erotic Fantasy story I had written. I could Email it to you if you really would like to read the story in its entirety.

Reply

Amy Eckerson
18:37 May 16, 2021

Omg yes plz I really love this story. Email is amy.marie.eckerson@gmail.com

Reply

R John
21:35 Jan 05, 2023

Can I have it too

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.