179 comments

Science Fiction Friendship Fiction

For Danny Glipo, because she came up with the character idea of Violet and mentioned Lucas.

She’s also awesome.

https://blog.reedsy.com/creative-writing-prompts/author/danny-glipo/

***

I strutted out of the door of the building, my heeled boots clunking against the pavement. My blazer ruffled in the wind as I gazed around the city. Long ago, I used to look at Ampleforth City with nothing but love. But now, mixed feelings raced through me as I looked around.

Everywhere you look, the influence of The Facility is there. The entire city has followed all of The Facility’s rules and customs. It has damaged this place. Imagine if you let someone borrow your jacket. When they give it back, it is dirty and the pockets are filled with things that were theirs. That’s what our city is like. The Facility had taken over this place. 

I hated that the city just let them do that. Sometimes, I even hated the city itself. 

But there were some small things that even The Facility couldn’t change, no matter how much their power grew. The crisp smell of pavement and baked apples that wafted through the air. Ampleforth City was a place of many smells, but the scent of pavement and apples were always there. 

The melodic wind chimes strung on every block. None were exactly the same. When the wind blew, the chimes danced on their strings, providing melodies that were soothing, yet ghostly. Some say the chimes bring back ghosts from years and years ago. 

The way our city held onto the old ways, yet embraced the future. Petchinas and dogs walked together on the streets. Phones and fabricusi alike were used simultaneously. Our citizens wore everything imaginable. From jeans and T-shirts to white dresses embedded with jewels.

The Facility could not change those things. Even if we followed their rules, our city would not crumble under its thumb. 

 As I walked through the streets, I breathed in the fresh air like I had never experienced it before. Some days, it actually felt like that. I would get stuck in The Facility’s buildings for days sometimes, looking at private information or testing superstitions. 

Thank goodness I was out of that place for today. The work was exhausting. Day in and day out, everything blended together into boredom. Looking at people’s private information to figure out if they had been doing anything that went against the rules. Working at a computsis, monitoring surveillance or working with financial issues. I barely paid attention to them, just to annoy The Facility. 

Although, there was one thing I enjoyed doing. Testing out the superstitions that could be either false or science. I would go down to the lab and test if a theory was true or not. Satisfaction would always rush through me when I discovered something new. 

Doing this was dangerous, of course. I was already doomed to die at a young age. I was also fated to lose someone I loved. But what was life without a little risk?

I flopped down on my couch, happy to be home. As I lay there, resting, I realized that everything was quiet. No curralises honked outside. No birds chirped in the trees. Even my neighbor’s vactria wasn’t running at the moment.  

Silence caused my mind to think. It wandered over to Lucas. Lucas.

A grin spread across my face when I thought of him. He was one of the only good things about working for The Facility. Lucas was the brightness in the dark of The Facility. I found this ironic, since his hair’s as black as ink.

He was all I thought about as I ate dinner. Every memory made me smile. We had been through quite a lot together. We’ve known each other since we were thirteen. 

I remembered the time we had kissed when we were playing a game of You Kiss or Miss at graduation. We had let go as quickly as we could, blushing like crazy. 

Or that time when I had broken my arm, and I had needed a robotic arm to fix it. Lucas had visited me at the hospital, and gave me flowers, along with a card that read, ‘Hey, Violet. Heard you need a robotic arm. That sucks. Don’t die from this, or I am not going to let you RUST in peace.’

All of these memories made Lucas seem normal. But I knew he wasn’t. A few days ago, he had told me his secret. He was from Terrundo. The only other planet besides ours that held humans. Humans that were more or less the same as the humans on Earth. 

When Lucas had told me that, I had thought that he was crazy. How could he be from Terrundo? It seemed impossible. Terrundo had kept their distance from Earth for years. We hadn’t even known they had existed until a few decades back. 

But Lucas never lies. He didn’t have a dishonest bone in his body. 

For once, I wished he was lying. 

For as long as I could remember, I had been taught by The Facility that Terrundo was their enemy. Earth’s enemy. I had been told that Terrundo was dangerous and unpredictable. That there would be a day when Terrundo will attack. 

Everyone in the city, if not the world, believed this. The Facility tells someone something, and they buy it automatically. It was sickening. If anyone found out about Lucas. . .

I shuddered as I lay in bed. That could never happen. It never will happen. I won’t let it happen.

But worry still nagged me as I drifted off to sleep.

***

“Hey, Violet,” Lucas said, sitting next to me. “Another day at The Facility, huh?”

I nodded, looking glum. Now that I was here, staring at the piles of work, I couldn’t bring myself to do it. 

“Does The Facility know your secret yet?” I asked him, sipping my coffee. 

Lucas stiffened. I wished I could take that back. He knew the risks, and I could tell it terrified him. “I don’t think so. I have to be careful, though. Even more than usual. They’ve been building machines for months, and now, they’ve finished. The machines are ones that could discover who I am with just a click of a button. Not to mention how paranoid they’re getting.”

I furrowed my brow, concerned. “What do we do about that? You shouldn’t risk your life by staying in Ampleforth City.”

It hurt to say those words. The selfish part of me wanted Lucas to stay. But the rational part knew better. It was too dangerous. 

“I have to,” Lucas said. 

“Why?”

“Because-”

“Lucas, I suppose there’s a reason why you and your girlfriend are talking instead of doing your work.” A voice said behind us.

I turned, and saw the frowning face of Trina, our boss.

“Violet’s not my girlfriend,” I heard Lucas mutter. 

Trina ignored him and continued talking. “That’s the seventh time you have been caught off task this week. How can I know both of you are not spies from Terrundo?”

I glanced at Lucas, shocked. When he said paranoid, he meant really paranoid. What had gotten into Trina?

“I’m afraid that you’re going to be tested to see if you’re spies,” Trina continued. “Just for safety measures. In fact, everyone in this building, along with some people in the city, are going to get tested today. Having someone from Terrundo within our city isn’t just bad luck, you know. It’s deadly.”

I didn’t dare look at Trina. I feared that everything would be written all over my face. 

“But we’re not spies,” I protested weakly.

Trina smiled. “If you aren’t spies, then you have nothing to worry about while taking the test.” 

I couldn’t argue with that. Apparently, Lucas couldn’t, either. We were marched down corridor after corridor, until we stopped at two white doors. 

Trina nodded. “Go on in. The test is in there.”

I glanced to my right and saw Lucas’s hand shaking on the doorknob. Fear seemed to ooze off his body.

“It’ll be okay,” I mouthed to Lucas. He shook his head.

“No, it won’t be,” he mouthed back. He opened the door slowly and trudged in. 

What would happen to Lucas? Would he. . . die? I didn’t want to think about it. I opened the door and walked in, ignoring my racing heart. 

The room was the size of a closet. It was completely white. There wasn’t a speck of dust on the floor. It felt good to ruin that with my dirty boots. 

Whirr!

A chair rose out of the floor, looking ominous with its sleek look and black leather. I looked around the room. There was no exit. The door seemed to have disappeared. 

Might as well get it over with. 

I sat down on the chair, putting my arms on the armrest. The chair, despite its sinister look, was quite comfortable. 

At least, it was comfortable until metal straps wrapped around me, tying me to the chair. I gasped as it compressed around my body. My eyesight blurred. It was a miracle my bones didn’t snap like twigs.

A needle rose from a compartment in the chair and inserted itself into my neck. Poison seemed to writhe its way through my body. I screamed in pain, my head feeling like it had been set on fire. Black spots danced across my vision. I felt little webs of poison searching my brain, looking for any indication that I might be from Terrundo. It tore through my thoughts with such force that my brain felt like it was getting cut into tiny pieces.

After what seemed like an eternity, the poison dissolved. The metal clamps released me. All of the pain disappeared as quickly as it came. 

I blinked, and suddenly, the door was right in front of me. 

“If this room isn’t magic, then I don’t know what is,” I muttered, opening the door. I stepped out, and found myself standing in front of one of my co-workers. Pablo. A middle-aged man with grey hair and a kind look in his eyes.

“You’re not from Terrundo,” Pablo said approvingly. “Trina probably won’t kill you.”

“That’s great?” I said. 

Pablo laughed. “Ain’t that the truth. Glad you’re not dead.”

“Thanks. . . I guess.”

He walked away, disappearing down the corridor. He was always a guy of a few words. 

I don’t know how long I stood outside the doors, waiting for Lucas to come out. After a while, I couldn’t take it anymore. I opened the door to his room and walked in. 

The room’s chair was in the center of the room, but it was speckled with red. My stomach did a rollover as I stared at the chair. What had happened here?

I glanced around, but only this chair remained in the room. No Lucas. 

No. No.

I raced out of the room, desperate to find him. I refused to accept that Lucas was. . . I couldn’t even say it. As I sprinted through the building, I ran into Trina. I stumbled, almost tripping.

“Ah, you’re here, Violet,” Trina nodded. “I knew you weren’t from Terrundo. I have to tell you our plans.”

“Plans?” I asked as several screams rang through the hallways. More sounded, until a chorus of cries filled the entire building. 

For once, I couldn’t hear a single wind chime in the distance. It was blocked by the sound of agony. Something that I loved about the city had vanished. That thought chilled me to the bone. 

“Many of the people of Ampleforth City are being tested right now.” Trina said, closing her eyes for a moment as if she enjoyed the shouts of pain. “We’re testing their loyalty to Earth. I’m afraid to say that many of them are from Terrundo. Lucas is one of them.”

 Trina’s voice held no sympathy. She searched my face, looking for signs of shock. I did my best, but I was never a good actress.

“Lucas has betrayed The Facility,” Trina continued. “He has betrayed Earth. He, like the others, have been… removed.”

Removed?” I did my best to keep from panicking. My voice shook from the effort. “Is Lucas. . . dead? Will I see him again?”

Trina brushed off my questions. “The Facility will cleanse the Earth of the people of Terrundo. After years of The Facility’s hard work, the elimination of the people of Terrundo has begun at last.”

March 20, 2021 03:08

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

179 comments

03:08 Mar 20, 2021

Once again, thank you so much, Danny! Go check her profile out! :) This is basically infodumping and sloppy writing for 2k words straight. I’m so sorry. I’m not particularly proud of this. (To be fair, am I ever proud of my stories?) Please, please, please give me feedback on how to improve. I really need it. Also, can anyone think of a better title? Comment your suggestions! There are probably some words that seem made up in this. That’s because they are! It’s a science fiction story that takes place in the future. Why not create some words...

Reply

23:03 Mar 22, 2021

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

I'll upvote on my other accounts

Reply

19:31 Mar 21, 2021

I'll upvote you, too :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
19:28 Mar 21, 2021

Ty :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies

OMG WHAT NO FAIR I DEMAND SPAM NOW NOW NOWNONWOOWOWOW BACK TO 3K FOR U MISSY

Reply

19:26 Mar 21, 2021

Awww tysm 🥺

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Keya M.
17:26 Mar 22, 2021

Upvoting u rn Sky! That downvoter may try and get ur points down, but we've gotchu.

Reply

17:30 Mar 22, 2021

Thank you so much! :)

Reply

Keya M.
17:35 Mar 22, 2021

Of course! U deserve it. Would you mind upvoting me? I'd appreciate it.

Reply

17:48 Mar 22, 2021

Ty :) Ofc!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Meera Lakshmi
13:19 Mar 22, 2021

Hey, saw your bio again. I am trying to help restore your points. :) I am working on upvoting people in my free time lol :)

Reply

13:20 Mar 22, 2021

Thank you :) Lol XD

Reply

Meera Lakshmi
13:28 Mar 22, 2021

if only I could upvote the same comment again and again. but alas. it lets me do each only once. XD

Reply

13:33 Mar 22, 2021

Lol XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Meera Lakshmi
22:41 Mar 21, 2021

Hey! Your 68!!! What place were you in before the down voting?

Reply

22:54 Mar 21, 2021

I was right below Harken Void, who used to be #53. I was originally #54, but the leaderboard places have changed a little, so technically, I would be #45.

Reply

Meera Lakshmi
23:23 Mar 21, 2021

Ah. Well, there are many amazing people helping you get back to where you were. ☺️

Reply

23:24 Mar 21, 2021

Yeah. I'm grateful for every single one of them :)

Reply

Meera Lakshmi
23:25 Mar 21, 2021

Well, you bless us with your writing so we don’t mind 😊

Reply

23:29 Mar 21, 2021

I won't call my writing a blessing lol. They're more like a curse that ruins your day XD Also, is your emoji puzzle Up?

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
23:24 Mar 21, 2021

Yeah. I'm grateful for every single one of them :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Meera Lakshmi
15:55 Mar 21, 2021

I just saw your bio. How did people take away your points?!! Noooo!

Reply

16:07 Mar 21, 2021

By downvoting :(

Reply

Meera Lakshmi
16:07 Mar 21, 2021

Soooo, don't wanna sound silly or something but how exactly does someone downvote?...

Reply

16:09 Mar 21, 2021

By clicking on the down arrow on someone's comment.

Reply

Meera Lakshmi
16:10 Mar 21, 2021

Oh. I'm gonna upvote you. Would you mind upvoting me a bit? If not it's fine.

Reply

16:10 Mar 21, 2021

Thank you so much! And ofc :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Meera Lakshmi
15:56 Mar 21, 2021

Also, how do you upvote someone??

Reply

16:08 Mar 21, 2021

In someone's comment, there's a number "1" near the top left corner. There's an up arrow and a down arrow. The up arrow is to upvote, and the down arrow is to downvote.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Meera Lakshmi
16:04 Mar 21, 2021

We need to be positive and lift each other up not tear each other down!

Reply

16:08 Mar 21, 2021

Agreed!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
23:07 Mar 22, 2021

cAr rEpAiRs I hAvE aN uRgEnT aCcIdEnT- XD You are good at writing sci-fi, romance, fantasy, comedy . . . WHAT IS NOT ON THIS LIST???!!!! XD I love how you made up fAnCy words for some of the objects, and when Trina said 'Removed', that reminded me of Releasing in The Giver :) Since I'm actually not late for this story (oml what happened), I can give one itttyyyyyyy bitttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy correction, but it's not really a correction, more of a suggestion because this story is already p-e-r-f-e-c-t: "Fear seemed to ooze off his body." -> Fear ...

Reply

23:17 Mar 22, 2021

Lollll well, there's: - speculative - thriller - mystery - horror - contemporary - nonfiction - historical fiction I can go on XDDDD Actually, I'm not allowed to edit this anymore :< Thanks so much!!! :)))

Reply

23:18 Mar 22, 2021

lol yEaH but my brain can't fit that XD I'm still confused on what speculative fiction is- oh :[ did it get approved? Np!! :D

Reply

23:23 Mar 22, 2021

Lol I honestly don't completely understand it, either XD No. Hardly any of my stories get approved these days :( :)

Reply

23:25 Mar 22, 2021

lol XD :O HOW DARE THEY- So why can't you edit?

Reply

23:27 Mar 22, 2021

Idk. Maybe it's because the contest has ended?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
08:20 Mar 22, 2021

Danny? She?

Reply

10:48 Mar 22, 2021

Is Danny a boy??

Reply

Sia S
11:07 Mar 22, 2021

Yes...........

Reply

11:11 Mar 22, 2021

Oh. I’ll change that 😅 Thx for telling me :)

Reply

Sia S
12:21 Mar 22, 2021

:P Welcome! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
11:12 Mar 22, 2021

Wait I can’t edit my story it’s been approved :(

Reply

Sia S
12:21 Mar 22, 2021

Eek

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Meera Lakshmi
00:34 Mar 24, 2021

I lost 100 points. Do you think you could help out?

Reply

00:34 Mar 24, 2021

Sure :)

Reply

Meera Lakshmi
00:35 Mar 24, 2021

Thanks Annabelle

Reply

00:38 Mar 24, 2021

Np :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Meera Lakshmi
18:09 Mar 22, 2021

Upvote for upvote?

Reply

Meera Lakshmi
18:09 Mar 22, 2021

I am hoping you can restore your previous amount! I put a notice in my bio to upvote you and others who have been downvoted. Also, I wrote a message to downvoters out there.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
15:28 Mar 21, 2021

i'm sorry that the down-voters are getting you down (no pun intended). I hope you realize that points aren't everything, it's like, what happened to the days when we used to write just for fun?

Reply

16:02 Mar 21, 2021

Yeah. I know. It's just hard, you know? Thanks for reminding me, though :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
13:58 Mar 21, 2021

do you get karma points if your comments are upvoted? if you do, I'll upvote you, because 1600 points! it's ridiculous! You deserve to be on the leader board, as you're such a talented writer!

Reply

14:00 Mar 21, 2021

Yes. If you upvote someone, they'll get karma. Aww, thank you so much! Your comment just made my day :)

Reply

15:45 Mar 21, 2021

i am back! i think i may have upvoted all your comments in all your stories as well as everyone else's. it has taken me AGES. but i don't regret it at all. at one point you were back on 1800, but i checked again and you're even lower :((( i'm so sorry. those damn downvoters. it isn't fair

Reply

15:50 Mar 21, 2021

i came back on your page like 5 minutes later and another 50 points are POOF gone. like wtf- btw i've shouted you out in the hope of getting your KP back up :)

Reply

16:04 Mar 21, 2021

Yeah :( It was at 1700 something, and now it's at 1400 :((( Thank you so much for the support :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sunny 🌼
15:40 Mar 20, 2021

*casually walks into comment section* hello. i'm bored would you like to have a conversation?

Reply

15:44 Mar 20, 2021

Lol sure why not What did you think of this story? Any feedback?

Reply

Sunny 🌼
16:10 Mar 20, 2021

It was pretty good. I'm not the best at giving feedback, to be honest. Overall I enjoyed it, especially Violet and Lucas's dynamic.

Reply

16:47 Mar 20, 2021

Thank you :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Danny -
03:52 Mar 20, 2021

gAsP, alkjlfksd :'), tears, your trademark are all about cliffhangers and plot twists now~~~ i decree it~~~ it's jusst sooo, lafsjklafs, it catches me off-guard every time and i'm left with tears and suspense~ :') hehehehhe it's amazing how you always keep on coming up with them~ AND TOTALLY DISTRACTING ME WITH VIOLET'S RELIEF TO FIND OUT PRECIOUS LUCAS HAS DIEEEED, RIPPP, lol this is sad~ but you wrote it soo well and jfjalskdfjlsdfk so many emotions, lol tears, a totally bad idea by me made sooooo perfect by you, this is amazing andndndndn...

Reply

04:01 Mar 20, 2021

Has Lucas died tho? Has he????? Hey, the idea was great! I never would’ve come up with The Facility all on my own. Thank you so muchhhh! :DDD

Reply

Danny -
04:09 Mar 20, 2021

gAsP, you're saying, he could be alive? :0 Lol you totally would have! :D Dhhdhdhgfye I didn't do anything~

Reply

11:55 Mar 20, 2021

Maybeeeee Yessss you didddd give yourself some more creditttt

Reply

Danny -
14:04 Mar 20, 2021

eep spoilers~ ehehe xD noooo, I didn't~~ lol you wrote everything~ all I did was :') hehe do you have spring break soon? :)

Reply

14:11 Mar 20, 2021

XD Then again, he might be alive just so I could kill him later... You came up with Violet and Lucas! Come on. Yeah. One more week until spring breakkk

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Jasey Lovegood
09:25 Mar 24, 2021

Hai Annabelle, I've been downvoted for the third time this week, could you help me out? Ofc I'll up you as well :)

Reply

11:48 Mar 24, 2021

Sure :)

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
21:36 Mar 24, 2021

Thank you :)

Reply

21:53 Mar 24, 2021

Np :) (Lol this thread is filled with smiles)

Reply

Show 0 replies
21:53 Mar 24, 2021

What's your OG amount?

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
22:25 Mar 24, 2021

Ahaah right so many smiley faces- I was at 1635 or smth like that, but if I hadn't been downvoted I'd probs be at 1800

Reply

23:10 Mar 24, 2021

K, got it :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Chloe Hanna
16:38 Mar 23, 2021

AAAAAAAH! this is so good, I love the especially enticing central character, it made this story a joy to read :)

Reply

16:59 Mar 23, 2021

Thanks so much :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Chloe Hanna
16:31 Mar 23, 2021

I really like this, the descriptions especially!

Reply

16:59 Mar 23, 2021

Thank you :))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Izzie Q.
13:11 Mar 23, 2021

Hey Sky!! This is amazing work and I was just looking over some of your other stories and I LOVE them!! So talented :) How've you been? Also I love your biooooooo I'm an emoji addict as well heheh >:3

Reply

13:20 Mar 23, 2021

Thank youu so muchh!! :))) I've been doing good! Wbu? XDDD

Reply

Izzie Q.
14:15 Mar 24, 2021

aww i love your name btw!! I'm doing good!! there are these birds in this tree that keep waking me up each morning with their chirping XD do you have any pets? i actually have two birds IN the house named Melon and Cracker!!

Reply

14:19 Mar 24, 2021

Thank you :) XD No, I don’t have any pets lol

Reply

Izzie Q.
14:26 Mar 24, 2021

Aww do you have a dream pet? a fav animal?

Reply

14:28 Mar 24, 2021

A cat, maybe?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

OMG!!! EVERYONE IS GETTING DOWN VOTED T-T

Reply

10:49 Mar 23, 2021

Ikr!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.