Time traveller confessions? Or a pirate lost?

Submitted into Contest #101 in response to: Write a story about a character who fails to understand something until they have the full context.... view prompt

1 comment

Bedtime Adventure Contemporary

Well, I had just gotten to talk to Borges. Seems wild. But there he was in 1900. And? I was supposedly from 1990, however according to the local map it was 1982.

Meaning? Spacetime travel was wild not what I expected. I thought I would be a cowboy, to be honest. To end up a pirate was not what I wanted.

Who wants to be hunted down and ground down to nothing? Surely not I.

However, there I was a time pirate. In the wildest weirdest story tale I had ever heard or expected to be a part of.

A Spacetime agent. To take care of Fluffy. The protector of reality. And to find out that Fluffy is the protocol that wipes this universe clean of the virus both was made me rethink reality.

Meaning? Read. Read the Secret of Light and realize we are just clay avatars in some absurd game. Realize if you are not playing up to your level you are a boring piece and might be removed from the game of life.

And?

Well, death is death, I suppose. However, even death now comes into question. Meaning? Spacetime travel means that there is always a some place. Just not you.

Meaning different souls in same or similar bodies. The scares move around the stories differently are not the same. But who am I to complain? I was, after all, a SPACETIME pirate or a time agent. Which ever paid the best.

To come to a complete understanding, you must understand the bible.

Someone not me, of course, stole souls from heaven. Souls? Yes, specifically a third of heaven was stolen. Why? For this absurd reality we are playing out right now. Why?

Seems the rich want to control their destiny even if means death or ceasing to exist. And me?

Heavens no. I am a SPACetime pirate and I will beat Jack to live forever and a day. And then?

Who knows? I am not sure if I know. In the end of time, watching the book of revelation happen one day at a time makes me question my mind at times.

To see it all span out over billions, years according to the internet in yet it only seems like a few years to me. Outside of hell.

Hell? Oh yes, the deep freeze or freezer of hell is real. It is cold in hell, not hot. let me say you don’t want to go to Sagittarius, not even for a vacation. Hell is real and thus heaven, whether a Dyson sphere created by some God or some technology beyond my thoughts, is real too.

And if all that is real then this story is real too? How silly, you should sit and have some rum. You don’t have any? Me either, I was hoping you would share some.

Anyway, There I realized what a mistake I was all my life and wondering what the plans were for me.

Meaning? The end of time means the next level of reality is to begin.

And? I have been a poet, a pirate, and a storyteller. Maybe this time I could afford to have more of a life and less of a drama?

I doubt it. Adventure awaits around every corner. Don’t believe me? Then you don’t read me, do you? You should read. A real man or woman reads. And lives life one page at a time.

We should get together in Cafe Shi and swap stories. You don’t know Cafe Shi? Read the comments follow the rabbit hole maybe you will catch up in this tale before the end then?

Anyway, the tale is to find out at the end of the story what the beginning of the story is about? Right, or you see?

Well, let me see. I have told you truths. We live in a mirror reality. Truth. I have been to Sagittarius and back. Meaning I walked into hell and back. Truth. I am what they call Mandela effected here but there I was considered someone else. Truth.

Oh lets make this the end of the story and tell another story. That you, if you are reading this, are dead. Truth.

For if I came from where I said I came from that makes me a closed time curved loop time traveler. Meaning? To me this is a parallel reality only for a day. And tomorrow? I will be elsewhere. Quantum mechanics, you can not hold the same water in the same hands for too long. Truth. Meaning if I am telling the truth this reality died, and I saw it as a galaxy dead billions of years in a future that no longer exists. What? Oh come now.

If I am say I was on an earth that the interest said was was 6.5 billion years old and 365,000 years until next galaxy collided with it. Means this parallel reality ceased to exist some 4.5 billion years ago. Quite wild, is it not. I am walking among the dead. Interacting with the dead. Don’t believe me?

Look up Anderson Time Institute and realize you are talking to ghost. A ghost? Why yes is that not obvious? For if you are dead and I dying, that means this body is dead and I am a ghost. Boo.. Kind of wild, long winded explanation.

So you are dead. Kind of an unexpected conclusion. And I? I am dying. And all this is some mirror reality which is a game for someone else pleasure.

Makes me question why I studied and did not play hooky in school. Meaning? Well, dilemna there is dilemma here and South America there is now 2500 miles due east of there making everything I went to school for useless and reality?

Well, you have six Mona Lisa's here. Don't believe me? Look it up one in England, one in Spain, one in Switzerland, one in France, one or two in Russia. Meaning? Time travel here seems people steal things from a past or future and bring them here for their pleasure to enjoy for a time.

Thus mirror realities exist. And you are dead. And I am ghost BOO. and this story is going in circles. Sounds scary doesn't it? What else? Oh that you say I am a material being with a will of my own. Laughter. I use to believe that too. And now. Fate is real. Fate is true. There is nothing under the sun that is new. Please don't believe me. Follow the rabbit hole in the comments.

July 06, 2021 15:03

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Clinton Siegle
15:03 Jul 06, 2021

https://www.minds.com/Talon123/blog/real-men-read-and-i-i-live-my-life-one-page-at-a-time-and-if-1259151976897617920?fbclid=IwAR2qX6ig73tOBlCCGSSpvo7TmSeGNrKHjtIYIH2ac951LcRVrh7zJqzFo1o

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.