My story is entitled two Kings, King Joshua and King John also called Emperor Zhuan Zedong needed each other but were too stubborn to admit it in life.

Submitted into Contest #94 in response to: Write a story about two people who need each other, but are too stubborn to admit it.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Science Fiction

My story is entitled two Kings, King Joshua and King John also called Emperor Zhuan Zedong needed each other but were too stubborn to admit it in life.


The story begins when David Smith an English man travels to a strange land in Alaska in America a land of opportunity and plenty and then discovers to his entire surprise that he and the young King Joshua of that particular country were alike seen more as twins. This two people also needed each other but they were too stubborn to admit it entirely in life.

Again, the similarity between the two Kings helped to save the young King from his enemies.

As I was awakened by a voice that that was very loud and rough, I realized that the King John was shaved to become King. Some men also looked at King Joshua with much curiousity. Also, both of them wore some sort of hunting clothes and carried with them guns.

One of them was rather short and very strongly built with a big square head, together with a grey moustache and a small light blue eye. Also, the other was a thin young man of some middle height with dark hair and rather smart.

There was a soldier and another young gentleman who was accustomed to move in a good society and also the community.

The elderly man of that community came up to me and then followed the others who politely raised his hat. I then rose slowly to my feet.


I also realized that he was of the same height too, murmured an elderly man. Then looking at my eight feet two inches man he spoke to me. Again, may I ask your name.? He asked.

Also, as you have taken the first step, gentleman with a smile tell me yours first.

The young man smiled pleasantly. He commented that he was Captain John Silver and his counterpart was also called Prince von Mingt. They were both in service of the King of Alaska in America King Joshua.

I later bowed then to them by taking off my bandana and answered:

I am Michael Brown, a young traveller from Japan. Also, for about two consecutive years I was a General Officer in the Army of her Majesty the Queen, Queen Victoria.

Again, his fellow soldiers mentioned of him holding out his hand to recommend his as one of the best and outstanding soldiers to Queen Victoria.


As well noted, Mr. Michael Brown mentioned and also commented his deep voice that the King Joshua looked directly in resemblance to our King John of Japan, also known as the Emperor Zhuan Zedong.

This then made others of the community felt uncomfortable. I remembered the looks of the official and David the day before.

“Had I known is always the best teacher’’ if I had known I should have thought twice before traveling to Alaska in America, a land of opportunity and plenty.

Again, it was too late to understand all about these issues.

During this moment a voice sounded entirely from the wood that was behind us.

The man King Kong turned and said hastily: This is the King!.

The old Captain soldier then laughed as a young man jumped out from behind a trunk of a tree and stood exactly beside us entirely.

As I looked at him definitely, I gave an astonished cry as usual and having the mindset I drew back in some sort of sudden wonder in life entirely.

In exception for my beard and of a consciousness of rank which his position gave him, the King of Alaska in America might have been King Joshua.


Later I realized that the King Joshua of Alaska in America and the Emperor Zhuan Zedong also known as King John of Japan resembles each other but were too stubborn to admit it.

Also, both the two countries were rich in resources and economy.

Again, due to their resemblance the two Kings came together and invented the Electric car, that drives through the streets of America and Japan by the aid of Electricity to save fuel for cars.

Others may also argue that the King Joshua and King David resembled each other and they were both fair in complexion just that they differ in languages that they speak in their community. Due to the differences in languages the two Kings, King Joshua and King John, Emperor of Japan needed each other but they were too stubborn to admit it.

Later they both came to an agreement to allow Japan citizens to buy lands in America and also American citizens to buy lands in Japan.


This can be seen and attested about the reason why we do have Americans in Japanese movies and Japan citizens in American movies. Also, the two Kings needed each other at all times but they were sometimes too stubborn to admit it.

In addition, due to the fact that they needed each other in life both King Joshua of Alaska in America and King John the Emperor of Japan promoted the invention of Alexander Graham Bell that was the Telephone also called ‘’Something Tells Me.’’formerly.

The King Joshua of Alaska in America helped inventing mobile phones that could help in communication between America and Japan including other parts of the World.

Also, the Emperor Zhuan Zedong also King John of Japan with the help from other counterparts from China helped in inventing mobile phones that could help in communication between Japan and America including other parts of the World.

The two Kings, King Joshua and King John needed each other but were too stubborn to admit it in life, that their citizens sometimes argue and fight until one is wounded before they can still understand each other.

Finally due to the resemblance of the two Kings, King Joshua and King John the mobile phones they invented looked alike. This can be observed from the fact that it is difficult to depict American phones from Japanese phones.


Lastly , I will like to argue that the two Kings , King Joshua of Alaska in America and King John the Emperor of Japan needed each other but they were too stubborn to admit it in life due to the fact that they differ in their languages in which they speak with other countries including both Japan and America.



May 19, 2021 19:05

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.