0 comments

Christian Drama Funny

I don't know about what others feel toward "christianty," but I find myself confused on so many occasions. Should I believe in God? Should I believe in the Devil?

I've over heard so many conversations on this subject by, yes-listening to others' conversations-my bad, lol.

I hear people saying, " oh but by the grace of God, go I," or " the Devil is in the details" the last 1, is that good or bad, I mean the Devil is supposed to be bad, evil incarnate right? Why don't they just say, the bitch of it all is in the details? Why give the Devil any due?

These are my thoughts as I enter my building, tall & forboding as it is, and find..hello,! the doors to the eleveators are now regular doors and marked "Heaven" and "Hell."

What the...holy hell is this all about? O.K. "holy hell" is a misnomer but that is what I'm thinking. And I'm at once intriqued yet afraid.

Do I pick the "Heaven" door? I mean, I'm Christian, believe in God, but am a little terrified to find Him at the pearly gates.

I see him in my head as this oversized, robed being, standing at the gates w/ Saint Peter, ( supposedly,) but what other saint would be there? I don't know. AnywayI think God is male since the bible always says He..never She, which kind of gets my goat. Oh wait, isn't a goat also a sign of Satan himself? Oh well..

So He is standing there w/ this huge writing tablet, ( cement, gold, I don't know,) it's so darn cloudy I can't see. Hahaha

It's a little initimidating to say the least.

I also see in my mind the "Devil" or as some call him beelzebub, Satan, the goat, ) which brings to mind Brady from the New England Patriots' football team, lol,) and the " horned one."

In my mind, he's surrounded by trillions of imps or demons and of course lakes upon lakes of hellfire.

I really want to pick the "heaven" door to meet the omnipresent being. To maybe chat & see if my name truly is on his list of those being taken in the wink of an eye. Who does the winking I'm wondering? Is it God Himself, Jesus, the sacrificial lamb or the Holy Ghost and CAN ghosts wink? My mind is a bulr of thoughts.

But I've always wondered, is the Devil really a fallen evil angel?

Does he really carry around a pitchfork? Is there really lakes of fire where those doomed to Hell get thrown? Are my enemies there?

Well, ( I think,) here goes....I'll pick door # 2 Alex, lol...oh boy.

I slowly open the creaky, ( but of course,) door to Hell...and find myself falling down, down, down...I thought the eleveator was gone, so why does this look similar to an elevator shaft? And is that really all elevators are,? A opening to Hell? Oh boy, again!

I drop down, ( along w/ my dropped, gaping mouth, lol,) to look into the biggest hole that looks as if it could encompass the entire universe. WHOA baby, is it ever HUGE.

Who the Hell is that? ( pun not intended,) is what I'm thinking as I look on at this looming disgusting, foul smelling thing shadowing over me. Six eyes it has along w/ not just 1 very long, sweeping, forked tail but 6 of them. Makes sense I figure since the number of the beast is 666, right? So where is the other 6 number,? but on his head...hmmm, weird I always thought the 666 would be imbedded on his forehead. Alrighty then, I'm ready to leave, where's the door to the elevator?

Not gonna happen, so it seems. The Devil himself is escorting me on a tour. Wonderful. I wonder if there will be refreshments since my mouth is so darned parched.

He cackles(??) like a witch w/ a frog in her throat...okay then, let's go. He's talking to me but it sounds as if thousands are screeching and scratching to get out of his throat. I look at his mouth as he describes what I'm seeing, which right at this moment is demons flying out of his mouth as he screeches/talks.

They're trying to torment me but Satan tells them to ...go to Hell. Bwahahaha...o.k. so he has a sense of humor, good to know.

Not good to know is what he shows me. Sure enough there are zillions upon zillions of , ( what I think are,) humans being burned alive, over & over again. Demons, mounds of them just lying around hissing and cackling. Flying things over my head that kind of look like bats but w/ huge, ugly heads that hiss more like sizzling bacon than a snake.

He shows me the deluxe rooms, ( no sex in the champange room I think,) which are filled w/ writhing humans, demons and such making loud groaning, achingly sad and scary sounds.

I ask him " Why is this room called 'deluxe?'" he replies, these are the most horrendous, most evil people that get the best treatment down here. I guess no pedis or manis huh? I don't know why it's called deluxe when it looks like everlasting torture, but who am I to argue.

All of a sudden I am being sucked up into the elevator shaft & a door opens. I fall out and to my knees. Next time, ( if there is a choice,) I will choose the door that says " heaven" , you can bet your 666 on it!

I get up and look at the " heaven" door & just for the heck of it, ( not saying hell no more, no way,) I try the knob, no go. Oh well it's not as if I chose hell to stay there, right? I just wanted a peek.

Just as I was thinking this, a person comes out the "heaven" door with such a Godly aura, I'm instantly jealous.

I ask her, " So, like, what did u experience? She smiles, shakes her head and says, " No, you already chose your door and you only get one choice.

Instantly I'm filled w/ dread as she points to my forehead. I scramble for my phone to use a mirror & see the numbers "666" still smoldering on my forehead...

NOOOOOO I scream, I only wanted a peek.

Well they always have said curiosity killed the cat!

May 23, 2021 13:40

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.