2 comments

Romance Fantasy

Amidst the searing brilliance of a world where the light itself seemed to dance in fevered ecstasy, Antonio Morales Gimbel sat, his gaze fixed on the swirling, molten currents of life that stretched as far as the eye could see. He was Kuat, the sun god of the Mamaiurans, an Amazon Indian tribe nestled deep within the heart of Brazil's lush wilderness.

In this fiery domain, where the very concept of temperature lost its meaning, Antonio waited, for he knew that here, in this celestial furnace, the boundaries between time and space were as ephemeral as the flicker of a flame.

Beside him, a figure radiant and alluring as the sun itself, was Eneida which was also known as Pinelo, his beloved. Together, they had transcended their mortal existence, ascending to the realm of gods. Their love was as eternal as the sun's undying fire, and in this golden crucible, they forged their own destiny.

Antonio, dressed in resplendent attire adorned with feathers and gleaming with gold, turned his attention away from the blazing vista and cast a tender glance at Pinelo. Her eyes, like twin supernovae, radiated warmth and affection, mirroring the love they had shared for countless eons.

Within the celestial radiance, Antonio and Pinelo found themselves in a place that defied all mortal comprehension. It was a haven bathed in a soft, golden glow, an ethereal sanctuary within the sun itself. They sat at an ornate table, its surface adorned with intricate carvings that seemed to shift and shimmer with a life of their own, all accompanied by a very distinct and delicious aroma.

Before them, delicate porcelain cups awaited, filled with a brew that transcended earthly pleasures. It was their favorite drink, a nectar known only to gods, a concoction infused with the very essence of Brazil. As they brought the cups to their lips, the aroma enveloped them like a warm embrace, evoking memories of vibrant streets, bustling markets, and the rich, earthy scent of the rainforest.

Against all forms of logic, the two were having a brew inside a Café located on the surface of the sun. The coffee was a symphony of flavors, a dance of sensations that only gods could savor. It carried the essence of Brazilian sunshine, the rhythm of samba, and the passion of its people. With each sip, Antonio and Pinelo tasted the heart and soul of their beloved Ipanema, and their love for the earthly realm grew stronger.

As they sipped their coffee, their conversation flowed like a gentle stream, meandering through the memories of their time in Brazil. They recalled the vibrant carnival celebrations, the laughter of children playing on the beaches, and the warm camaraderie of the neighborhood cafe where they had shared countless cups of coffee in the mortal realm.

"Remember the rhythm of the samba, Antonio?" Pinelo asked, her voice filled with nostalgia. "The way it echoed through the streets, uniting everyone in a joyful dance."

Antonio nodded, his eyes filled with fond remembrance. "I do, my love. And the taste of this coffee, it captures that rhythm, that energy."

Their fingers touched across the table, a silent affirmation of their eternal bond. In this supernatural cafe, within the heart of the sun, they found solace in their shared memories and the flavors of Brazil that filled their immortal senses.

As they continued to sip their coffee, they whispered tales of their favorite street vendors, the secret beaches hidden from tourists, and the warm embrace of the Brazilian sun on their skin. Time, which held no dominion over them here, allowed them to relive each cherished moment as if it had just happened yesterday.

The supernatural cafe within the sun became a place of communion, a sanctuary where Kuat and Pinelo, gods of the Mamaiurans, could cherish their love for Brazil and the earthly life they had left behind. With each sip of their beloved coffee, they celebrated the beauty and passion of Ipanema, knowing that when night finally descended, they would return to their cherished neighborhood, their love story forever intertwined.

"Pinelo," Antonio whispered, the words resonating through the ethereal space around them. "How many lifetimes have we spent here, waiting for the night to pass?"

Pinelo smiled, a smile that could rival the sun's brilliance. "Countless, my dear Kuat, for time flows differently in this sacred domain."

Antonio nodded, acknowledging the truth in her words. As gods, they had been blessed with the power to shape their own existence, to slow the inexorable march of time. Here, they were free from the constraints of mortality, free to linger in the sun's embrace until their hearts desired otherwise.

Their thoughts intertwined, they reminisced about the enchanting nights they had spent together in their beloved neighborhood, Ipanema. Rio de Janeiro had been their earthly home, a place of vibrant colors, samba rhythms, and the gentle lull of ocean waves. It was a haven where they had woven the tapestry of their human lives, walking hand in hand along the moonlit shores.

But tonight, as they waited for the night to fall once more, they found solace in each other's presence. Antonio extended his hand toward Eneida, and she placed hers within his, their fingers interlocking like a promise that transcended the very fabric of existence.

"Pinelo," Antonio began again, his voice filled with a longing that defied the relentless heat. "I miss the cool caress of the ocean breeze, the laughter of our friends, and the serenity of our favorite cafe in Ipanema."

Pinelo's eyes sparkled with understanding. "I miss it too, my love. But remember, we are eternal, and our hearts are bound by a love that knows no end."

As they gazed into each other's eyes, the sun's radiance seemed to soften, its scorching embrace less intense. Time, though suspended, still flowed around them, carrying with it the memories of Ipanema, the warmth of their love, and the anticipation of the night's arrival.

Together, Antonio Morales Gimbel and Pinelo, the sun god and goddess, waited patiently within the heart of the sun, knowing that when the night finally descended, they would return to their dearest neighborhood, Ipanema, to resume their eternal love story, unburdened by the constraints of time and space.

September 22, 2023 02:04

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2 comments

Mary Bendickson
04:12 Sep 22, 2023

Very poetic. A love story of the gods.

Reply

Emanuel Diaz
04:38 Sep 22, 2023

Thank you Mary.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.