My Mafia Werewolf Vampire Boyfriend (fem!reader)

Written in response to: Write a story where the characters start to realize that they are, in fact, just characters.... view prompt

1 comment

Drama Fantasy Romance

It was twilight. You stood on top of a hill, the nighttime breeze wafting through your fiery red hair and kissing your pale cheeks. Your skin, smooth and fair, was a striking contrast to your brilliant sea-blue eyes, and you smiled gently as you admired the beautiful stars above your head.

"Admiring the stars, are we, Y/n?" a deep voice sounded behind you, and you spun around quickly. There was Jasper, in all his glory; a razor-sharp jawline, toned muscles deliciously evident beneath his tight t-shirt. He walked up close to you, and your heart pounded so loud you were certain he could hear it.

"I-I-" you stammer, feeling a blush grace your ethereal cheeks. "Y-yes. They're... they're beautiful."

"Yes... indeed." Jasper edged nearer, tucking a lock of stray hair behind your ear. You let a breath you didn't know you were holding, feeling the surprising softness of his fingertips on your ear. He leaned closer, his lips inches away from your face. "Very beautiful."

He came lower, his lips so close you could nearly feel them.

Then you tore away. "I--I can't," you whisper, gently pushing him away. You felt his chest muscles beneath your petite hands, and you blushed.

Jasper frowned, his eyes shining with worry. "Why? What's wrong? You can tell me anything, Y/n--you know that."

You nod, but you cannot bring yourself to look at him. "I know... I'm sorry. I think--I think I need some time to think about it." Then, before Jasper could utter another word, you ran down the hill and into the darkness.

*

It wasn't that you didn't like Jasper. You loved him. But there was something holding you back--something that you couldn't quite put your finger on.

Maybe it was the fact that he was in the mafia, in danger every second that he lived. Maybe it was the fact that he was also a werewolf, cursed to become a terrible beast every full moon. Or perhaps it was how he was also a vampire, his thirst for blood unstoppable.

But none of those things were his fault. Perhaps, in time, you could learn to see past them.

*

You walked along the street the next afternoon, a cup of coffee in your hand. Your eyes were downcast, your mind deep in thought.

--until you crashed into a wall, that is.

How could there be a wall in the middle of a sidewalk? You snap your head up, your blue eyes meeting the piercing black of Jasper's.

Oh.

Your eyes travelled down to his shirt, tight around his toned muscles. Then you noticed the splash of coffee you had spilled on him, and your face flamed red.

"I--I'm so sorry!" you cried, attempting to wipe the coffee off. It instead smeared, and you gazed up at him in horror.

"No worries," Jasper said plainly, reaching inside his jaw-droopingly amazingly, handsome, masculine and hot leather jacket for a fresh handkerchief. "Thanks for trying to clean it off, though. Most girls wouldn't do that for me."

"Well, I'm not like most girls," you say, flashing him a quick smile.

Jasper leaned in, oblivious to the curious stares of people around him. "I know, darling," he whispered, running a hand up your arm. "That's why I picked you."

You stared at him, dumbfounded. "Picked me? For what?"

Jasper spread out his arms. "This," he said proudly. "This world. You, Y'n, are mine." Then he ran to you, snatching your arm and dragging you into a deserted alleyway.

Then he kissed you.

His stubble, scraping against your sensitive skin, sent jolts of electricity through your face. His lips were surprisingly soft for someone so masculine as him, and they parted as your tongues battled for dominance. You ran your hands up his arms, finally not caring whoever saw you. Now there was only you and him against the world.

"Oh god, please stop kissing," a voice boomed above them.

You and Jasper pull apart, gasping for breath as you look above yourselves. "Who's there?" Jasper calls out, protectively standing in front of you as he draws out his gun.

"Your author, dumbass," the voice boomed again. "This killed me to write. Please stop."

"Show yourself at once!" Jasper shouted, his face very pale.

"Shut up. I have the power to kill you. In fact, I will. This story sucks. Goodbye!"

The voice came to a halt. Then Jasper exploded and turned into a pile of ash, and Y/n began to cry.

"Nooooo!" she sobbed. "NOOOOOO! I DONT WANNA BE A CHARACTER!"

"Not only are you a character, babes," the author voice boomed dangerously. "You are also the cringiest, most basic character known to humankind. Please also die."

Then Y/n felt something stir in her. She stood up straight, her face determined and brave. "You shall never kill the Y/n," she hissed. "We are too many. You are outnumbered. You would have to claim each and every fan fiction of each and every fandom in the world, and that is impossible. So you can kill me--but you cannot kill US!" then you disappeared, and the author was very sad. The end!

ENERATION 1: ROSE

Traits: Ambitious, Loves the Outdoors, Vegetarian

Aspiration: Freelance Botanist

Berry Colour: Red

Information: This is the founder of your legacy! From living their entire childhood in the smelly and loud city, they have decided to begin a new lifestyle in the countryside. They dream of running a farm to support the generations to come.

Rules:

  • Compete the Aspiration
  • Have at least 2 children
  • Have 1 dog and 1 cat
  • Collect every base game plant
  • Reach level 10 of the Gardening career
  • Care for at least 2 cow plants throughout your life
  • Max out the friendship level with at least one bee hive
  • Reach level 10 of the gardening skill
  • Reach at least level 5 in: cooking, parenting and handiness

GENERATION 2: DAISY

Traits: Outgoing, Good, Self Assured

Aspiration: Friend of the World

Berry Colour: White with Yellow accents

Information: You grew up in a loving household, making you a friendly and nurturing Sim who wants nothing else than to help others.

Rules:

  • Complete the Aspiration
  • Reach at least level 7 in the politics career. Either Branch. Cause: Speak for the Trees
  • Marry your first friend 
  • Have 4 children
  • Reach level 10 charisma 
  • Reach level 10 gardening 
  • Go out at least 3 times a week with friends

GENERATION 3: BLUEBELL

Traits: Family Oriented, Romantic, Neat

Aspiration: Big Happy Family

Berry Colour: Blue

Information: You grew up surrounded by siblings. It was the best childhood you could have imagined. You want to bless your children with that same childhood! 

Rules:

  • Complete the Aspiration
  • Reach level 10 parenting 
  • Maintain perfect friendship levels with your siblings
  • Fill your household with children (you can have at least 1 pet)
  • Reach level 5 in 2 different jobs
  • Achieve the best love-days every year
  • Take the kids out on a day trip every Saturday

GENERATION 4: SUNFLOWER

Traits: Self Assured, Goofball, Childish

Aspiration: Joke Star

Berry Colour: Yellow

Information: You were always the class clown, getting in trouble all the time. You pulled endless amounts of pranks on your siblings and parents. You never want to grow up.

Rules:

  • Complete the Aspiration
  • Reach level 10 in the Entertainment Career: Comedian Branch
  • Reach level 10 comedy
  • Reach at least level 7: charisma and mischief 
  • Run a club called the Pranksters 
  • Use a Voodoo Doll on your spouse at least 10 times 
  • Marry a musician 

GENERATION 5: MAGNOLIA

Traits: Music Lover, Loner, Clumsy

Aspiration: Musical Genius

Berry Colour: White with Baby Pink accents 

Information: Your parents were born entertainers, they lived to be on the stage. you share their talents but you are very shy and reserved. However, you still dream of being a well known and respected musician.

Rules: 

  • Complete the Aspiration 
  • Reach level 10 in the Entertainment Career: Musician Branch 
  • Reach level 10: piano and singing
  • Reach level 7: guitar and violin 
  • Have only 1 friend outside of your family
  • Marry that friend
  • Have 2 children: Twins (you can use cheats for this)

GENERATION 6: PINE

Traits: Jealous, Non Committal, Gloomy

Aspiration: Renaissance Sim

Berry Colour: Green

Information: You always felt like your were second best to your twin (whether this is true or not is up to you). You often spent time burring your head in books, learning lots of different things, but never mastering them.

July 23, 2023 12:04

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Svara Narasiah
12:05 Jul 23, 2023

THIS IS MY REEDSY COMEBACK. YOU'RE WELCOME!

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.