A journey through the Skies

Submitted into Contest #196 in response to: Write a story involving a portal into a parallel universe.... view prompt

1 comment

Adventure

Once there was a man pretty rich looking for a way to reach to a new universe he searched the requirements needed to create a portal that could take him from the Earth to the nearest black hole after so many efforts and learning from scientists he succeeded in creating that beautiful portal system so that people could travel interplanetry distances like to the moon jupital or mars but the real target was black hole which was really far away almost more than 1500 light year meaning that the speed of light which is almost 300000ms-1 would take more than 1500 years to reach that star every one was so eager to get that distance reachable working really hard at last they created something that could conver there masses into light which is a form of energy and also through the help portal system which is so fast that it could take a person with a speed that is 1000 times the speed of light so they we almost sure that the plan would be positive but the hurdle was that after converting from mass to light energy how would they reonvert themselves into living bodies some of the scientist were sure that it would be okay because blackhole itself is a portal system that one end pull every object while the other end thows that got pulled to a new universe So they took a step saying chris brown that you should take that step he confirmed himself as he got bored enjoying all his money in this world So he took his belonging and organized a team involving robert peterson angelina jolie Ora and Snoop Dog . Post Malone and Dwayne Johnson also wanted to go but there wasn't much space. The big risk will they be able to survive and eliminate the distance that as humans no one ever did before No one was sure everywhere news were booming that whats gonna happen next but with courage discipline and bravery they all went in and set a record that one one achieved and went from milky way to stars system of ophicious which had 15 stars in it they went from one star to another having special gadgets on there wrists discovered so many new mysterious place which in which one star was full of light and the other was so fast speedy star that it was faster than earth with a speed of 67000 mph while the other star was 12 times greater than sun and there was one more star that was so fast that it completes its orbit in just 13 to 14 days everyone was so amazed to see that place a new solar system that was so beautiful full or rescourses and giant bodies the time was different some stars where aging could take years while some made them really fast and there was a star which was the brightest among all of them shining like a pearl the head of charmness they wanted to reach that star but it was so bright and that agressive brightness was glaring there eyes but they wanted to go near to that celestial star as they went closer to that star there eye got tearing sensation they started feeling so much pain that they took another journey to a star which was red in colour and it is said that All of the red stars which our solar system do have metal in there constituency they went to the Red Dwarf which was the closest and found so much lithium Iron Alumunium Nickel and so many other metals that it would be so amazing if they fetch all of them they wandered more and found a mountain of gold along with a mountain of diamond Rita wanted diamond but angelina took that first so she used some metals on that glowing gold mountain to make it more beautiful and then took some shots for instagram there was red light radiating from that soil all of a sudden some falling sound of metal bumped in there heads sooner they felt like leaving Robert was so curious and was writing most of the time in his notebook and then saw some strange feeling about a star that was near and was radiating like a beautiful glowing white turning into a flower with its light changing colour as it goes distant He convinced although that was not a part of there plan to go there because no one knew that it really existed from earth Snoop Dog got agreed but Rita and Jacqueline got scared and chris brown was also in favour that we shouldnt have to be going there as we dont know much about that place so snoop dog put on a trick made a joint giving chis saying chill bro everyone has to die one day its okay we can go we have already risked our life on this journey dont worry much lets give it a go chris started feeling anxious his mind started feeling good about that place he said maybe if that place could be a bliss Rita and jacqueline were scared so chris decided that he should go and check that place first He put on his suit and flew to that place as he was going closer he started feeling good like his flight was getting smoother and he wasnt feeling any excessive heat to his body he called all his crew and waited for them so that they could go together and as soon as they reached that place they found it so cozy and lovely that there was so much beautiful vibes lovely peaceful sounds and the most interesting thing about them was that they didnt faced any thirst or hunger and they enjoyed alot like there was no gravity just a little so that they could bounce hop easily and enjoy themselves Rita Ora wanted to record a song on that star she knew that it would give her millions no one agreed at first but after convincing them because no one knew that how big money this song would give so everyone was expecting big so Rita decided to put a percentage then all of them agreed she made a song saying lovely vibes everyone hopping and enjoying in background they had some seeds they planted in that soil and showed them in there song everyone was hopeful that the song will be superhit that was so much joy they dont want to come back from that place but time was running short so they had to leave and took photos of that beautiful place and showed them when they came safely on Earth. The song made almost 500 trillion dollars.They arranged more trips leaving this lovely Earth full of beautiful wonders to decay years went by trips were going on and on but no one cared about the Earth. Everyone was so desperate for money and resources while global warming was rising to a higher level. Earth went on decaying like species dying and getting extinct Deforestation and Elimination of population went on rising so that people could leave this beautiful Earth and go to another planet.

Wise says it well that you only miss the sun when it starts to snow Love you so much our ever-green Earth Peace out <3


April 30, 2023 13:44

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Myranda Marie
17:45 May 11, 2023

The premise of your story is so imaginative and at the same time informative. There is a distinct message that needs to be heard and adhered to, we must pay attention to our one and only Earth. May I suggest refining your sentence structure, punctuation and grammar for a more comprehensive flow to your writing. You want your audience to enjoy the experience of your creativity as much as you enjoy writing. Well done !

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.