0 comments

Adventure Fiction Friendship

So Grandpa 'what was that story that you were talking about at diner." said Lilly his grand daughter . well sweetie lets say back then in 2098 that an android took every thing we had ." Ok then what happened" said Lilly.

Then me and your grandma had your dad. Then my most favorite and most trusting robot and then....... "Then what "said Lilly ? Well then he took him and raised him for many years .

Why did they kidnap daddy said Lilly sadly. Well we do not know for sure but that robot told us that sense he and his girlfriend had split up that he did not have a chance to have a baby. Ok said Lilly said astonished . " Well then ok hun that is enough for tonight it is time for bed " said grandpa ." NO NOOOOOO " said Lilly . Ok fine . Then the rest is that after we found who took him and sued him and put him in jail . WOW said Lilly in a shocking voice . Then we took him back at age 6 and just went on about are lives . Then sadly about 5 or 6 years latter your grandma well she died . " I am so so sad that I did not meet her she sounded so nice."Said Lilly. "I know she was " but any way said grandpa . Then me and your dad were so sad but at least she lived a happy and good life . Oh my said Lilly . Thanks for the bed time story . " Any time sweetie now get some rest " Said grandpa . Ok night said Lilly see you in the morning. After her grandpa left she felt as if she rode a horse back in to the past .That night she dreamt how her grandma would have rocked her to sleep as a baby ,and then she fell asleep soft and soundly. The next morning Lilly woke up and she felt as if she had floated away on a pillow ship all night. Then when her grandpa woke her up she said " I am coming " . when Lilly got down stairs she saw a huge breakfast ready for her and her grandpa to eat and don't forget her grandpa's dog sunny . His dog sunny would get some table scraps . Grandpa said "How are you this fine morning " Lilly said " I am doing good." "Any way Lilly what do you want to to today." I do not know at all. " Ok Lilly I herd that there was going to be a sale at the mall today! " " Ok grandpa I will check it out." Said Lilly real dull voice . "ok " said her grandpa. "Bye Grandpa see you latter." "Ok honey see you latter." Then Lilly left the house and as she remembered the story that her grandpa told her last night . When she arrived at the mall she was kinda frightened because she was scared from that story. But she just pushed along and dealt with it . she walked past the stores in the mall she wondered witch store to go in first. She picked forever 21 and then she found an amazing sale and it was on body suites . She found 10 body suites and it was 11 for 15 $ because it was the end of the summer sale . She only had 10 so she struggled to find one more because there were to many options. Then she finally found one and it took forty minutes to find one. After a wile she found a few tops and some jeans then earlier her grandpa gave her 100 $ to spend at the mall and her grandpa said he would give her 300$ but she said only 100$. She finely got to the checkout and her hands were so tired from holding all the things for 20 minutes in line and when she finally got to the checkout and the total was $ 29.78 . And then she had about $80 left. Next she ate food at the food court she had Chinese food for lunch. Then she went to a few more stores and then headed home. After she took a cab home she paid him $ 27.43 and a tip of 7.00 even . Because she had walked to the mall and she had to many bags to carry home with put tipping over. When she got home her grandpa said "did you find any good things or good deals." "Yes I did and it was so fun!" "well how did it go can I have a recap." "Ok so first I walked to the mall then I went to forever 21 ,then I had lunch ,then I went to some other stores, finally I got a cab home and now here we are." ' whats for supper can i make it?"

"Of course you can Lilly" " thanks so much well in that case I will take a trip to the store ." " Ok well you are 14 so do you want to go on your own." "Ok see you latter ." When She got to the store she saw a robot and she was a bit leery . When she remembered from the story she was frightened as all get out. So she walked to the dairy and got some cheese and it was cheddar After that she walked to the pasta Isle and got some elbow macaroni . Then she went to the frozen section and got some ice cream then she headed over to the cherries and got some then she got some chocolate and caramel syrup . then she check out and then she left and it was almost 5:00 pm. Then she got home. Now she went to the kitchen and got the water boiling and the cheese melting. after she mixed it together . Now she plated it and served it to her and her grandpa. After diner I went upstairs and took a shower and then got ready for the night . That night she did not want a story at all . As she remembered the story for the other day . Then her grandpa tucked her in and said goodnight. Then the next day after she woke up and got ready and ate breakfast her grandpa told her that they were going to the lake for the 4th of July . Then she said " I need a swim suite so i am gonna use that leftover money to bye one so I will see you in like a half hour ." Then Lilly went to target and got a swim suite and it was a 1 piece suite. The party was a blast and Lilly and her grandpa had so much fun. After the party was over and she laid down and fell fast asleep . The next day she and her grandpa went home. Then she just wanted to go on then town for a day. But all last night she thought about how her dad was since her dad was deployed in the army . Also ever since her dad and mom split up. Her dad wanted to fight for the country to do something good. So ever since June she lived with her grandpa. Lilly thought she wanted to give her grandpa a new romance since he was lonely after the love of his life died of lung cancer . So Lilly and her grandpa went to the beach and spotted a nice older lady and thought she looked nice and Lilly actually new her. Her name was Roxanne and she she had been my spelling B and she helped her win. So then she walked over to Roxanne and said a few things and she agreed to go on a date with her grandpa that night. But her grandpa said it would be to hard to move on. The next day after the beach she went on the town and went to the market and saw a robot that looked and had on a disguise and after she was done at the store followed her to the dress store and all around town. Finally she said " WHAT DO YOU WANT !" The robot said " I want to get back at you just like I did with your dad ." Lilly said " Why did you need to get back at my dad and me what for?" Lilly said in a puzzled voice. The strange robot finally " Because your grandpa destroyed my relation ship and then did not have a chance to have a baby so I thought that I could raise a kid and then took him ." "Ok but why didn't you ask and I am sure my grandpa would have let you help raise him or you could have just gone to the adoption center and got a kid ." Said Lilly . " Well no I tried to but it didn't work so that is why you are coming with me " Said the robot in a stern voice. " NO I AM NOT IF YOU DO I WILL CALL THE POLICE ON YOU JUST LIKE MY GRANDPA DID SO IF I WERE YOU DO NOT DO THIS." Said Lilly with a overwhelmed and angry as in also a mad voice. " Now let me go NOW !" Then that dumb and rude also scary robot put her down. Then Lilly Got in the cab and said she would pay when he drove her home. When Lilly got home she was so overwhelmed that gave him $50 and the total was only $17.65 but she just said keep the change . Then ran inside And told her grandpa what happened . Then she said she would never leave the house alone again . Then went to bed .

February 24, 2021 16:51

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.