0 comments

Creative Nonfiction Inspirational Thriller

I guess it is never too late to change? Says malcom. I need to change almost everything about my life in order for me to pursue my goal, have been wanting to be a wrestler my entire life, but in order for me to achieve this goal of mine that I have secretly wanted to achive I really need to change my life style.

I think it high time I changed my life style and the way I think about my self. Growing up has been so challenging for me, have been bulled almost my entire life because of my weight and because of this my self esteem was greatly affected. Back when I was in high school my plan was to pursue my goal of becoming a wrestler I was going to go for training and everything but it was so unfortunately that I couldn't do that because by the time I completed high school I was over weight and I had already lost self confidence.

Fast forward 1 year later after high school I became so depressed, so frustrated, so confused and I lost direction in my life, so I just started drinking alcohol, smoking and eating unhealthy.

But even though I was passing through all this, one thing that never left my mind was my goal to be a wrestler one day.

Been a wrestler is something that I have always wanted to be ever since I was young, but my weight and the life style that I lived after high school couldn't allow me. We all know that for one to become a wrestler, one needs to be in good shape and good health, but for me the time I completed high school I was so unhealthy and I was in a very bad shape, thus I couldn't follow through my goal and my dream of becoming a wrestler one day. And this killed me.

Now I have decided to my a dramatic change in my life in order for me to pursue my goal of becoming a wrestler one day, because I have realised that it's is never to late to achieve your goal or to make your dreams come true, no matter the circumstances that you find your self in if you are willing to learn and change.

First thing first I am going to build my self esteem, because everything changed in my life the day I lost my self esteem , I lost my confidence I didn't feel good about my body, which led my into depression, but now I have decided that I am going to build my self esteem, I am going to love my self more and everything about my body and I am going to be very positive about life and everything that concerns my life. Because everything in life stars with you and ends with you. So in order for me to pursue my goal of becoming a wrestler I need to first love and accept my self and then work on the things that I don't like about my self. I need to think positively and I need to have a positive attitude if I am going to pursue my goal.

After boosting my self esteem I now need to change my habits, I need to stop drinking alcohol and smoking, because there are certain things that you are not supposed to be doing ,things like smoking because smoking can damage your lungs which can permanently stop you from becoming a wrestler. And now that I want to pursue my goal of becoming a wrestler I need to stop smoking or else I will never become a wrestler.

The other dramatic change that I need to make in my life in order for me to pursue my goal is I need to change my diet, have been eating unhealthy, I eat a lot of junck foods which has caused me to gain so much weight, but now that I am pursuing my goal of becoming a wrestler I need to start eating health so that I can lose some weight and be in a good shape. I know change is a painfpainful process , it s very had to change from something that you have been doing for a long time, but one thing I know for sure is that it is never to late to change your self from your old you to your new you. And if the change will help you achieve your goal in life why not do it.

And last but not the list I need to start working out, I don't exercise all I do is eat and eat, but this has to change if at all I want to pursue my goal of becoming a wrestler, I need to start working out every single day cause (1) I need to lose weight (2) I need to be healthy cause right now I am not health and (3) I need to be in a good shape. And so today I have decided to take the next step which is so painful and so difficult to take, have decided to make some dramatic change in my life starting with my self esteem, I need to change the way I feel about my self, from today on ward I will never feel bad about my body because I will work very hard until my body becomes like a body of a wrestler. I have decided to enroll for a training course which will help me lose my weight and get into a good shape. Today I have also decided to change my life style of drinking and smoking because these things are not good for my health if I have to pursue my goal and become a wrestler one day I need to change my bad habits and develop new habits that will help me achieve my goal.

And my advice to everyone out there who would love to make some dramatic change in order to pursue your goal is that don't resist the change , just go for it and change what you need to change because it is never to late to change and it is never to late to achieve your goal. I know change is painful and most of the times we resist it because we don't know what will happen if we change, but nevertheless if making dramatic change in your life is what will help you pursue your goal then you difenitly need to change.

I have just made some dramatic change in my life and now I can proudly pursue my long life goal , which I could have pursued a long time ago but I needed to make some changes in my life which I have done, and now all that is left is to go and become a wrestler which I have always wanted to be ever since I was young.


THE END









November 03, 2020 18:21

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.