1 comment

Crime Gay Romance

Evan’s POV

9:45 PM

*ding dong* I heard the front doorbell ring, but I wasn’t expecting anyone today. I got up and walked towards the door. I opened it a little and saw a man around my height, he wore a black hoodie and black sweats. His hair was a messy blonde color and he had the most beautiful blue eyes “c-can I come in?” the man asked, his voice was rough yet soft at the same time “uhh…sure” I moved out of his way and he walked inside “here follow me” I closed the door and walked to the living room, him following suit. I sat down but he was looking at me weirdly. “Is there something wrong?” “not...really” I tilted my head to the side “what do you mean by that?” “I might have done something, I shouldn't have” I patted the seat next to me, he sat down “and what did you do” I couldn't see his face, but I could tell he was starting to cry. I pulled him into a hug and he started crying even harder “I-I…” I started rubbing his back “shh...shh It’s okay, calm down...just take your time” he slowly nodded.

He stopped crying and lifted his head “I-I killed someone...But I d-didn’t mean to” my eyes widened but I quickly closed them. “And who did you kill” “m-my friend…”he paused for a second “we were at the water tower nearby a-and we got into a fight...I can’t really r-remember what it was about, but it got heated and I-I...knocked him off” “did you call anyone” he nodded “the police, I told them where we were, but I-I got scared and I ran” his voice was starting to brake, so I pulled him into another hug “you need to get rid off your phone” I whispered into his ear “w-what” “if you still have your phone, then the police can track it” he started looking for his phone in all of his pockets “I-I don't have it, it must have fallen when I was running” I nodded “if you want I have a guest room down the hall” “where’s t-the bathroom” I stood up and showed him where the bathroom is “and the guest room is right across from it” I said, pointing to the room across from us, he nodded and went into the bathroom.

I went to the kitchen and made some food for me and the boy. A few minutes later the boy came into the kitchen and sat on a bar stool “what are you making?” the boy asked “tacos, you want some” I turned my head, only to see him shaking his head really fast “okay, you can stop now, don't want you hurting your neck now” he stopped, but put on a bright smile instead, which also made me smile “I’ll be done in few minutes, so you can just wait in the living room if you want” he nodded and walked to the living room.

Time Skip

“Foods done” I said/yelled “okay coming” I heard from the living room, and soon after the boy came in with a smile on his face “how many do you want?” he put up three fingers like a kid showing off their age “three it is then” I said while putting three taco shells on a plate, he took it and put what he wanted on it. “Also I wanted to know what your name was...mine’s Evan” “oh it’s Victor” I nodded.

We ate and right after we sat on the couch and watched Netflix. Halfway through the movie we were watching he fell asleep, I picked him up and carried him to the guest room. I laid him down and put the blankets over him. I wrote a note and put it on the nightstand next to the bed. “goodnight” I said, in a whisper, even though he was asleep and couldn't’ me, I still wanted to say it. I went up stairs and to my room, and soon fell asleep.

Time skip

11:27 AM

Victor’s POV

When I woke up, I looked at where I was and didn’t recognize it, then I saw a note on the nightstand.

Hey, 

During the movie last night you fell asleep so I put you in the guest room, also I won’t be home till 3:30 pm cause I have work. There’s left over tacos in the fridge, and you know where the bathroom is...hopefully. Anyways, you can pretty much do anything except go in my room, I labeled it so you know which one is mine. But if you want to leave you can, you don’t really have to stay,

See you soon~

Evan

I smiled and put the letter back on the nightstand, I got up and went into the kitchen and reheated the taco meat and got the rest of the stuff for them out the fridge, I made a taco and went to the living room, I turned on the Tv. I switched to the kids channel, which was playing SpongeBob SquarePants 

Time Skip

12:01 PM

I finished my tacos and put the dishes up, I saw that the house was a little dirty so I decided to clean up a little

Time Skip

2:27 PM

Two and half hours of cleaning and it looks nice, I hope Evan doesn’t get mad that I cleaned his house. I went back to the living room and laid down on the couch, turning SpongeBob back on, and decide to watched that until Evan gets home

Time Skip

3rd Person POV

Evan got his house key from his coats pocket and opened the door “I’m home” he yelled, Victor ran from the living room and towards Evan and hugging him. “your home” Victor said, in pure excitement. Evan hugged back, not wanting to make the situation awkward. Victor pulled away from the hug, and kissed Evan. Said boy was taken back from the action, Victor realized what he was doing and pulled away ”s-sorry I-I didn’t mea-mph” Evan pulled Victor into another kiss. Victor kissed back, wrapping his arms around the taller boy's neck. Evan snaked his arms around Victor's waist, while closing the door with his foot.

They walked to the couch as best as they could, since they had their lips connected the entire time. Once they made it, Victor ended up on top of Evan. He put his legs on either side of the taller male, while Evan put his hands in Victor's hair

“You want this, don’t you” Evan said, pulling away from the kiss, Victor nodded, while trying to unbuckle Evan’s belt buckle

The End~


May 30, 2021 06:59

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Chloe McLellan
17:55 Jun 15, 2021

This was so good!! Keep writing your really great at it! Maybe even do a series that would be awesome or like do another part to this so we know what happens to Victor.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.