My story is entitled The young man Prince Somebody traveled in a car with his family.

Written in response to: Set your entire story in a car.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

My story is entitled The young man Prince Somebody traveled in a car with his family during the vacation.

Once upon a time,the young man Prince Somebody had a car which was an automobile and a self propelled motor vehicle intended for passengers transportation on land to other neighbourhoods and communities within the country.

Also it was Prince Somebody's vehicle that often helps his family in traveling around the country.

Also the car had four wheels and an internal combustion engine fueled most often by gasoline and a liquid petroleum. The car is a nice car that moves very fast on the road when Prince Somebody drives it.

It can be noted that it was only Prince Somebody who helped other people in securing for themselves cars because he was a Car Dealer.

At other times it was Prince Somebody who gathered courage and made a fortune for himself by auctioning and selling cars. He sold cars to all sorts of customers and at other times he auctions car also.

Also Prince Somebody often likes driving the Mercedes car with his family.

It can also be noted that in the car of Prince Somebody that happens to be the Mercedes Benz car there is always Air-condition in the car.

The horsepower of Prince Somebody's car tells how fast the car can really go on the road to other destinations.

The Mercedes Benz car is the only car that Prince Somebody uses when travelling. Also the air-conditioning in his car keeps him cold actually when driving on the road at all times.

Again the horsepower is when the car with turbocharged V8 or better engines hits top speeds of 300mph.

Actually the force produced in the engine by the horsepower at relatively high rpm is what is going to allow you to reach high speeds.

Apart from the Mercedes cars that Prince Somebody often drives ,he sometimes also drive Sedan cars ,Luxury cars, Toyota cars, and others.

Whenever Prince Somebody is in his car he often argues that all his family must put on their seat belts before he drives ,he also puts on the seat belt before driving in order to prevent all sorts of accidents on our roads and highways.

Again Prince Somebody advises his family to make sure the door to his car is always closed and also the car window must be closed almost half way when driving on the road.

At other times when Prince Somebody is in his Mercedes Benz car driving and it is raining heavily he uses his car windshield in wiping away rain water from the car screen in order to reduce accident. During heavy rainfall whilst there is fog on our roads ,he uses the fog light to help him in driving at places where there is total darkness.

Prince Somebody is always happy in his car especially the Mercedes Benz when travelling with his friends and family.

During times that Prince Somebody drives his family in his Mercedes car with his family whenever he turns the key the starter a tiny but some sort of powerful electric motor spins a small starter gear.

Whenever Prince Somebody turns the power sent to the starter which then engages it's starter gear with the engine.

Also the starter then cranks creating an unusual sound of a car engine.

The car that Prince Somebody often drives happens to be part of his family bonding.

In addition the car which happens to be a Mercedes car of Prince Somebody often helps the family much in road trips.

Whenever ,Prince Somebody drives the Mercedes car it actually helps the family to get directly to their destination.

Also the slogan of Prince Somebody's car is the Ultimate Driving machine. BMW.

At other times, it is Prince Somebody who drives the Land Rover car with the slogan Best 4x4 by Far with his family.

Some other times also I drive the Jaguar car with my friends with the slogan the Art of Performance.

The benefit of travelling by car is flexibility. Whenever am driving I can stop whoever I want and then take any street when in the car.

Also sometimes Prince Somebody likes to move at his own speed and then reach some other destinations on time without any haste.

The longest lasting cars that Prince Somebody drove on the road are the Toyota , Toyota land cruiser, Chevrolet Suburban ,Toyota Tundra,Toyota Prius and Honda Ridgeline.

It was Prince Somebody who was often attracted to cars because it indicated his personal success in life.

The car that Prince Somebody drives is his symbol of success that gives him an increased sense of self-worth.

It was Prince Somebody who actually uses the silencer as a device for reducing the noise emitted by the exhaust system of an Automobile.

It is always best to put your seat back as far as possible preferably when driving as Prince Somebody often does.

The Mercedes Benz which Prince Somebody often drives with his family is a combination of two family names Mercedes Jellinek and Karl Benz.

It is often argued that Mercedes Benz car causes a lot of problems on our roads.

Whenever Prince Somebody is about to drive his Mercedes Benz car with his family ,he first of all checked the oil and then observed which kind of oil is in his car the Mercedes Benz.

Also Prince Somebody checks his car tyre pressure before driving his car.

In addition Prince Somebody made it a mandate to always clean the windshield wiper blades. Again Prince Somebody always made sure that he checks his brake fluids in the car before driving at most times.

Lest I forget whenever Prince Somebody is driving his Mercedes Benz he checks his engine coolant within his car.

This is because it is always advised that one had to check the engine coolant much often in the morning before driving.

Finally, after Prince Somebody drove his family in his Mercedes Benz car to church ,they were so motivated and eager to get there because it was a Christmas Sunday and they were prepared to pray and worship God due to the celebration of the birth of Christ.

August 04, 2023 02:00

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.