Afraid of wife

Written in response to: Write about someone facing their greatest fear.... view prompt

0 comments

Fantasy People of Color Suspense

After three years of marriage, second time took drink. A sip of alcohol was passing through my thirsty throat and wet my soul. I live in four number chawl is adjust four room and my room is at last corner Adjacent to my room there is a green farm before my room. We live in fear of small creature that usually crawls over the room wall. I get afraid of it, many times we get rid from it by spreading bleaching powered but it could not work on them. There are many crabs into door side when rain started to lash. The last Sunday we decide to have party for new house warming ceremony, we four neighbours decide to go to near bar restaurant which was near highway touch. We all three met at Manali bar restaurant nobody gets in touch to our wives. We ordered vodka and snacks no complimentary were free.  The government cost tax was also applied on every bill.  We also ordered light mills and china bells and lollypop. We mixed it with sprite. Waiter comes to make pack and divide it equally. First, we ordered two quarter and then we doubled it as drink started passing through our throat. First time I touch drink after marriage of three year. First time I touch celestial touch of drink and smoothness which give me higher satisfaction, it brought me into new world of gossips. We entered into bar and first time I saw how drinker drunk in sip by sip sure to its greatness and smoothness. I gulped it in one sip and half content of the glass in a moment and enjoyed it enormous sip, sip! sip! I said jacana hai!. We did not get in touch news to our wives.  morning siesta. We ordered  pack of it and divide it into equality in four people. waiter reserved our seats and indicated to make pack, he come and made a pack equally and ordered china and china masala, he put glass on our table and an ice ball and flipper placed before using collimator salted nuts, put in complimentary into two bowls. The rains stormed heavily. From the glass panels, flies swarmed the table and disturbed the mood but he burned a mosquito stick and keep it the corner of the table, its fragrance spread everywhere. Propelled into smoke we four talk about amour family issues. We cheered pack. One sip gulped whole glass at one time into throat then waiter come and make a new pack and mixes pack but he prior asked for ice cubes and flipper flipped cube and as cube rotated into glass my head swirled fast. Waiter made new pack for us; he poured the next pack and mixed it equally. We order chicken tikka and lollypop, our pack was ready and our talk issues were going on. We mostly talk about each other's wife issues.

Next friend adds his opinion: Wife always put husband into her hand fist”

Wife always talks sweet when she wants some secret from husband”

Once wife get weakness of husband, “she tortures him”

So, friends don’t close your secret before your wife, if she knows everything then she will make you slave and make danced you on her theme sound, as whenever and wherever she wanted.

“Mr. Gunte is very weak, he discloses everything before wife at any time, so be aware from him” Mr. Under said.

He washes his wife’s undergarments. I saw many times, his wife fights with him if he did not help her in household works” Mr.Kane said

Mr. Jude never afraid of his wife, if she rises against his wish, he beat her with anything he finds in his hands. Among all of us only Mr. Jude is brave and commands over his wife. He never kept secret drink, he kept wine in his room and daily at night he took a sip and get sweet dreams. He never sleeps without drink. We all are afraid of our wife and kept secret away from wife, If she get the new that we are drunk or even have doubt she would scattered whole house and put house on head and get cried loudly. Then neighbor will come for enquiry and in this way she emotionally blackmailed me so many times. 

“Mr. Genet sometime comes late from office, and he always calls his wife before drink. But even if he comes late at night, his wife checked by kissing him and confirmed whether he is drunk or not” everyone started laughing.

So, friend we all are under our wife’s control, our half part of life is controlled by our wife.

“We must obey her when it is needed, but we should not take order as drinking is for our personal enjoyment, after all we are bread earner” Mr. Jude said.

“But she is home manager” Mr. Ante said

But where we are going wrong, we just want to enjoy our life once a week or month. Why did our wives interfere in our personal life? We all try to give what she wants in her life. 

This is our personal life and nobody has right poke in our personal life. They have their personal life they can enjoy as they want.

If they wish they can also take beer even on same table. Then what about our friend, it will destroy our party mood.

We live in modern, smart and digital age. ‘Our country is not only men dominated but sometime women also dominate us’ Mr Ante remark.

“Wife are the part our life, we treat them as our life partner” Women’s brother, take drink don’t take side your wife, we are lion not woof.

That day we become lion and drink penetrated into our blood and we talked like patriot. Drink got into head and we finished 8 quarter on the spatial divided equally into four parts and then the anti-drinking program was the end. The rain was lashed heavily outside there was no sign that this rain is going to stop.

My wife got suspicious on me that I am drunk and she recognized me. She nosed and sensed my body and confirmed. She never asked any statement and question. I told her truth and matter disclosed.

Next morning four women collected and gossip over different topics, discussed about husband’s drinking and other habit. My wife put issues about drink, and asked neighbour’s wife.

My husband was drunk last night?’

Adjacent neighbour said, “No, my husband never touches drink in whole life.

Both Ante and Jude were drunk at night.

Yes, my husband never drunk in life, if he did, I sense him suddenly.No, how can it possible, all four had been drunk last night. My husband told me.

No, no, then surely somebody forced them.

Who forced them, they are small children or someone make them to drink by spoon?

I will teach a lesson to my husband, if he really had drunk last night.

Yes, they should be punished for the thing they have done. I said yes. No, no I will never tolerate such bad behavior and bad habit.

Once if they get the habit of drinking alcohol they will not able to leave it. They are the bread earner of the family.  I also teach lesson my husband.

I also teach my husband that alcohol make family mortgage.

Everyone put finger on each other’s husband, who had arranged this drinking program? Who first took me my husband to bar?

Neighbours’ argued over drink, everyone recommends that their husbands have royal behavior. All the neighbours’ women who last few hours were friendly now become enemy of each other.

When husband come from work everyone asked their husband about yesterday’s drink program and explanation about it.

One woman said to her husband, “why did you drink, i told everyone that my husband never touches anything, you just cut my nose before my neighbors”.

July 08, 2023 00:28

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.