1 comment

Adventure Fantasy Romance

I asked Macy, "How is that you seem to breeze through school so easily, and in athletics you never fuss, complain, or even looked anoid today when Coach gave us both 20 sprints for talking during class?" Macy just shrugged her shoulders and bugged out her eye-balls before she said, "I dunno," next she curled her bottom lip down. I confided in Macy, "I was tired of feeling let down when other girls got chosen for home-coming queen, by a 1=one vote win, and contemplating if I should just quit making an effort." Macy then: I think at last revealed her magicle secret to me. I asked her, "How do you do it, why does everything appear so rosy, and peachy cream in your life? It's like you're living a pure fantacy, and you have the star leading role. Like you are director, author, and audience all rolled in one. How is that?" Then Macy revealed all. She went on to say, "I dunno, but yep it's the only way I can make it through this bum life. Yeah sure, it's pure fantacy- but romantisizing everything has become like a survival skill for me. Ok who really wants to complete a 20 page essay on a pop-quiz on a Friday night, when everyone is meeting at the thetre? Do I getta go? Oh heck no, my rat twin sister had to tell our parents about my home-work. How did she know, you know I think she wants to destroy me. Yeah that's really gonna be a swell start out to a terrific weekend. Yeah right, as if..." Macy rolls her eyes, then she winks at me. This is when Macy pulled me to the corner and swore me to secrecy. Then she went on to tell me in a hush-hush ghost story like tone, "However if I pretend that the handsome single proffesor I have for Civics 101 secretly admires me for my intellagence and sees me as a model student it sure makes the paper get written a whole lot better, quicker, and faster too." Another thing like in P.E. during dodge-ball when Becky Sanders pounded me in the face, not once, not twice, but three times in the face with the ball that bloodied my nose, I just went home and authored a story about how when I grow up I'm going to become a congress woman, and hire Ms. Becky Sanders to be my maid. It was sad how she was a Mrs. but her husband divorced her and left her for there maid, and there pre-nup was really bad for her. You see I don't believe in evil for evil; oh no I hired her as a live in maid. After her husband left her for Rowetta their maid, she needed a job, and home. The poor lady was in shambels, after all I needed the help and felt it my Christian duty to provide her good for the evil she did me in 7th grade. She was in fact admitted to the Greenwood Mental Health facility, I saw her there while performing my weekend vollunteer shift for our church."

The End

That was my story I wrote. You know it made it really easy going through junoir high with her. Knowing that in the future she would need me, and I would come to her rescue. At least in my pretend world anyways, who remembers junoir high much anyways? Now the Gary Shambel's bit was a little trickier. I wanted so for him to ask me to the prom, but that Becky! I knew she asked him to go with her, because I told her I was going to be bold and ask him. The night before I had a dream that he had sent me a dozen roses, and left a note in them asking me to prom. Well even though right after I told her I was about to go ask him, she told me she thought she lost her purse; and she asked me to go check the gym room while she went to her locker and looked for it. I felt that was kind of a girl's emergency, and I would want her to help me if I were in that position. So I went straight to the gym, and I actually found it. When I came back to the lunch room she was sitting with Gary, and wearing his jacket. Gary said, "Hey Macy, so sorry you won't be going to the the 8th grade dance, so I'm going to take Becky." Becky says, "Yeah friend, it's unfortanate that just because your parents can't buy you a new dress you decided not to go." Right then, I imagined that I was an attorney in the court room suing her for slander. Anyways I sweetly said, "I actually said my parent's cannot afford to buy me a new dress, so I decided I will be going to the dance wearing an old dress."

You see she actually pre-meditated that atrocity. Sending me to the gym in all, what a joke. I went to the bathroom and had a day dream. I imagined the whole scenorio diffrently. I imagined when I origionially came back from the gym with her purse, we had the same coversation, but it went differently; because Gary got involved, way involved.

Gary says, "Hey Macy, so sorry you won't be going to the the 8th grade dance, so I'm going to take Becky." Becky says, "Yeah friend, it's unfortanate that just because your parents can't buy you a new dress you decided not to go." I say, "Actually Becky you misunderstood my words." Gary says, "So you are going Macy?" He smoothly lifts his jacket off Becky's shoulders and puts it on mine Next he slides near me and puts his large arm around my shoulder and says, "Sweetheart I am so glad, I wanted to go with you anyways, let's go to the mall after school and I will buy you a dress to match my tuxedo." Becky begins to shout, "What about me, Gary! You said you would go with me." Gary says, "Well you are second best compared to Macy, anyways girls don't ask guys." So in my romantasizing fantacy I say to Gary with an appalled look, "You mean she really asked you, I never." And school ends and he takes me sailing on his father's yacht where he proposes marriage to me." And we sail to India where it is completely legal to marry at ages 14, and 15.

This is how I made it through junoir high, and high school. I wonder if I had saved my writings if I could create a manuscript, and make millions. Them I would sale away to the bahamas, and meet a cute cabin boy who was in disguise and he was really the prince of Persia on vacation. He would fall madly in love with me at first glance. Then if we married would I become a princess, or just the queen's daughter-n-law? I would become royalty no matter what.

August 10, 2021 00:44

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Keya J.
06:52 Aug 10, 2021

It's a very unique way you interpreted a story inside a story. It drives readers through a typical high school movie. Nice! P.S: I just searched it up. It IS illegal in India to marry at age 14 or 15. I loved the last line.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.