1 comment

Adventure

The park shading it’s beautiful eyed.Red Rose with yellow puppy faced small flowers wanted to convey some message.Some flowers idyllic itself as naughty boy ticked its face with color pencil,they all had some thing to say , I expressing un responded,chewing the grassblade,in hurry than spat it,showed signs of deep imagination.

Long Thirty years, retired from my Educational Life.Generated my career with different thoughts,experiments fancied to decorate my pupil with great ideas and self projected contemplation. Sixty than.Ran up with the career for at least forty years.From 1979 till 2019,exactly forty years.

My life,as my assumption ,cakedup buttoning contrasting colorful

dimensions.prior been an educationist,formerly appeared as an hotelier,a rich class hotel,customers love to reach my hotel.Albeit,my Hotel structure got old and need a proper renovation, but customer loved to comeup.The reason sperks, My hotel been best reputed, always preferred”customer first”idea.The customer showered from entire far flung areas with their families,they had full confidence on my hotel staff.The digression would be long,had learnt big lesson from my hotel business experience that is number 1 patience:,give respect,even to your staff members,look after them as your own family member ,on the other hand "with discipline".

Once my father instructed”your duty is not to cook,serve or to manage,you should hire competent crew and first you give them your best,than see the results”.He was right.2,Care,:,don’t go for petty profits,go for big profits,the knack is to show your customer a proper care.It gives a long term profits,here long term means “Future”.Business is not 20.20 ,one day cricket match,it takes years ,let your side burns reflect grey.3,full dedication:.Done every work,every day with the notion it is my fully excellerated best.so with the same idea I came to become an Educator.I did my basics courses and join hands with the well-known institution UK based,as a consultancy.They injected great physible ideas to me.My matriculation results were touching hundred percent ,on the other hand academic results bloomed more searchable.

polishedly completed my Educational career,due to some unavoidable circumstances had to shun my institution. Not displeased of my monetary loss,I my self gained a lot.One thing I want to be responsive you would learn the basics and of more level only up to school level,not in college,not in versities,than after school ,through travelling, you gain lot experience to spend a levelled life.

Many friends asked me"Is your student gaining something new in your institution?”

My answer would”yes,definitely,cause I gained a lot from this school”.

So ,after shunning the school,It perturbed me , the life I had spent a remarkable due to the wellness of this institution, afraid ,I should not lose it.

The whole family sat,to decide what to do now,to both hands meet.Different ideas floated .My brother said that "we know you have spent the best years in Education Albeit, now the circumstances have changed. we came to rural life from urban,we had a piece of land,here in village,why not we switch over to organic poultry farm".

.It pushed me thoughtful.So,I accepted the challenge.All the businesses had same basics structures ,here ,I would say “business secrets",to know these secrets,it would lead you to success.

Now,every body became overtly alert,”Tariq,would at least in first session,loose every thing" and different types of remarks were airing in the air,but I didn’t stepped back.

I started searching in the net,first to know about the technicalities of the farm.Every body was advising me to built a temporary place,inspite underwent with a concerete structure as glimpsed in videos in Foreign lands.To built a proper Shed,with all the water,electric supply etc 

 took Rupees Fifty lacs,except land,land was ancestral.It became a worth seeing and well being place for the chickens. .Collected different videos from different farms,visit different buyers and sellers,also the medicines for the chicks appeared great stress.After a deep research,I breathed that still I’m ignorant in this field.Still remember,it came 7 September 2019,I bought four thousand chicks from Punjab,Pakistan.That party,I mean the sellers,they did their over smartness,”It would lay you an egg in two months”.It appeared complete exaggeration.They starterd in November.mid winters,albeit it was late,here winters bloomed in October,despite of late arrival in market,we didn’t lose.It had given us heart. it needs to explain you,these chicks had been known as “Desi “means “Local “in native slang,in Educated terms it is known as”Organic chickens”.There stood two types of chicken in our land,one organic and the other Shavers or white chicken.

When the shavers launched in our country,folks well comed it.Certain reason hooked.They were known as commercial chicken.Its grooming up stood entirely differently.It ate pallet three times more than organic ones.It’s egg weighed more then seventy five grams.whereas organic chicken egg weighed sixty grams.Shavers Shrrilled in hotels,weddings,bakeries,and in other commercial ventures.A time arrived,when Organic chicken had completely vanished from the scene.Want to add a proverb here"Every dog has it’s day",it fixes here.Folks love to ate shaver, both as commercial and domestic product but Later “Bird flu”appeared and people refraining it.The Organic chicken raised it’s head.I named it” domestic flight.” It used only in winters from September till March,people loved to ate it,make soup for themselves and for the children. Children loved to eat it.Shavers egg had a smell but the organic has a taste.Shavers would never be disappeared ,reson is Shavers whole year present in the market,the Organic chicken only appear in winters.

Tasteful to add,the chicken needs full protocol.I still remember,first time When our first flock of chicken arrived,it was nearly end of September or summer,we gave them sweet water.The chicken were very afraid,in biggening,for about a week,they were quackening,about three hundred chicken died.The chicken appeared very sensitive.They gloomed up in quite place.They hate noise and never accept a stranger to attend them.Interesting to know,they have human behavior.They also need proper attention,flu is coming commen in them.ND is very dangerous ailment for chicken.Sometimes it completely damaged the whole flock.There are medicines for humans ,despite it the vet docs advised to give same medicines to the chickens like flu,cough,fatigue,Vitamins and glucose,and sometimes they develop snake type but small insects in the stomach.It is really a caring business.It some time resembled the life of a child.

The chicken are so sensitive they never lay egg in front of other chickens.She had selected a sight for itself ,which is always in the corner or hides place.First deserve than desire"is the rule of this bussiness.Day one chicken takes atleast six months or 180 days to layoff”it is called”Starter eggs”it’s very tiny in size about ten grams but in one week it comes to it ordinary size..

My writing is to encourage the readers to give hand in every business but after proper training and know how……..and don’t worry”Bussiness never late".

The End.


August 02, 2021 08:32

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Tariq Saeed
09:46 Aug 02, 2021

My this writing is totally different from the other fictions.Based on Business Experience yield.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.