29 comments

Inspirational Christian Contemporary

*not really a story, here for those who need it <3*

Life consists of not just four seasons. It consists of many many many different and unique seasons. Just like how every day has a different weather forecast, even though some days are similar and others or polar opposites, it’s very connectable to life most times. One day, you can be feeling weary of the world and its troubles. Other days, you could just be stressed, but with a smile on your face. Some days are rainy, others are sunny. Some days are hurtful and dark, and others are bright and great. Some days are just plain o’ ‘good’ and others are ‘just fine’. Some storms are memorable, and others aren’t. Sometimes life crashes down as hard as it can, and others it feels like we’re walking on air. 

But guess what? 

No matter what storms you may be going through, small or big, at this very moment, I’ve got news for you.

The sun will come out tomorrow.

As Annie puts it (yes, from the musical/movie):


“The sun’ll come out tomorrow,  

Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow

There'll be sun

Just thinkin' about tomorrow

Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow

'Til there's none


When I'm stuck a with day that's gray and lonely

I just stick out my chin and grin, and say, oh


The sun'll come out tomorrow

So you gotta hang on 'til tomorrow

Come what may


Tomorrow, tomorrow

I love ya tomorrow

You're always a day away


When I'm stuck a with day that's gray and lonely

I just stick out my chin and grin, and say, oh


The sun'll come out tomorrow

So you gotta hang on 'til tomorrow

Come what may


Tomorrow, tomorrow

I love ya tomorrow

You're always a day away

Tomorrow, tomorrow

I love ya tomorrow

You're always a day away.” (video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlQ64ckJnLw )


And while we’re waiting for tomorrow to come, we can take our minds off of the future and focus on the here and now. How are you coping with your ______ (fill in the blank)? What steps are you taking to see the sun again? 

Music helps.

So does talking with a trusted adult.

So does just staring into space on your bed.

Drawing, writing, ranting to yourself on paper, a different hobby that’s special to you, all of these methods help you. 

You can talk to God anytime you need to. He’s always there to help bear the burden and help you see the sun faster.

Distracting yourself in some way, shape, or form is personally the best coping mechanism for me at least. 

News Flash: Life isn’t perfect. So therefore, none of us can be perfect either. We’re all only human, as Chrisitina Peri says in her song ‘Human’ (found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sshDdbV7TV0 )

And as Ryan Stevenson says in his song ‘When We Fall Apart’, “It’s okay to cry, it’s okay to fall apart; you don’t have to try to be strong when you are not, and it may take some time to make sense of all your thoughts, but don’t ever fight your tears, cause there is freedom in every drop. Sometimes the only way to heal a broken heart is when we fall apart.” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnh8kS2bePI )

I may have no idea what you might be going through currently, dear reader, but I can assure you with all my heart that God loves you so so so much. He sent His one and only son, Jesus, to die for you. No act of love has been greater than that sacrifice. 

And you may be thinking, ‘But Wolfie, how can God love me and still let evil into the world? Why do bad things happen?’. Well, God loves you no matter what firstly, but secondly, bad things happen because of Sin, not God. We’re all only human, we all fall apart, but that’s expected. Every single human being on this earth has done something wrong in their lifetimes. We’ve all thought things that maybe we shouldn't have, done things no one should, and said unthinkable things. 

And guess what?

We can all connect by that. We can connect to each other as we suffer because we know what they’re going through. Humans were made for each other, we need each other and we need God. That’s why He sent His Holy Spirit down on us, to give us that little nudge when we do something wrong. To help us through when we can’t rely on our own strength. 

God’s not dead, He’s surely alive. 

I love all of you reading this because God loves you too. We’re all fighting our own battles, but sometimes, we need to let others intervene because we are stronger together. Two is always better than one. Many hands make light work, as John Heywood said. 

You don’t have to do this on your own. 

God’s got this. God’s got YOU in His mighty hand. 

<3333


December 07, 2021 03:34

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

29 comments

.. .
17:47 Dec 15, 2021

wolfi, ik our time together was limited but that doesnt change anything. Your one of my best friends and youll always be a warrior to me. Your were always there through the good times and the bad. I remember the day I first met you and you offered to tell me about your faith. Ive come so far since that day and so have you. We love you wolfi, especially echo who needs you more than ever. Stay safe. Youll always be my favorite wolf WARRIOR<3. Much love. -Em

Reply

Show 0 replies
15:11 Dec 16, 2021

Aww bye Shadow, I know you may not FEEL like a warrior right now, but look at all you've come up against- just take a moment to realize you survived through all of THAT- and you're still standing. You're still the amazing person I met on Reedsy, just a little bit wiser and older. Take a moment. ... Ok I think we're good. If you could go through all of THAT, you can DEFINITELY overcome the challenges right now! hOw dO i kNoW? Well, first of all, dr. C is never wrong (*cOugH*) But also, I know you're a strong and capable person, and you ...

Reply

15:23 Dec 16, 2021

And also: please dont consider taking your own life. We'd lose one of the few angels we'd have <3 There's always hope. We just have to look for it. #optimistic remember?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝔸 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝔸 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝔸 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝔸 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕦𝕡. 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕕 𝔹𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕦𝕡. 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕀𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕞𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕦𝕡. 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕀𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕪 ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕦𝕡. 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕀𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥...

Reply

Show 0 replies
22:22 Jul 10, 2022

Thank you for this. I really needed this right now. I am in a really tough place, and talking to people like you keeps me going. You're a wonderful person. You can keep going, you're strong and brave and smart and amazing at writing. Ily :)

Reply

Show 0 replies

My family and I are praying for you.

Reply

Show 0 replies

"𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥. 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖," 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕞 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Phoenix LaRue
20:16 Dec 15, 2021

Goodbye, She-Wolf. I'm sorry that life has gotten so crappy that you can't stay anymore, but trust me: I understand. Stuff just sucks right now. I hope we will see you on the other side. And you are a warrior, even though you don't feel like one. The fact that you're managing to survive and keep going every day makes you one. Never forget that. Whether you come back or not, we'll always treasure and love you for who you are. ❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Dhwani Jain
03:15 Dec 15, 2021

I hope that cold runs away from you instead of aa runny nose....

Reply

Show 0 replies

Hey Wolf, please read my bio, I have an update on Mr. T.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Dhwani Jain
04:57 Dec 14, 2021

WHY ARE YOU SICK?!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Phoenix LaRue
03:59 Dec 14, 2021

I hope you're okay. I understand things have been tough for you but hey, you're the Wolf Warrior. You've got this! 🦁🦁🦁

Reply

Show 0 replies
Creed .
16:43 Dec 13, 2021

Hey, you still bored?

Reply

Show 0 replies

🌄 I'll be on tonight, in about a half hour. Leave me a message, I'll reply when I can. Hope you're doing well!

Reply

Show 0 replies

Please pray for my neighbor Ernest T, he suffered a stroke last night and is still in the hospital, his wife recently had a baby.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Palak Shah
16:26 Dec 11, 2021

Nice story. I enjoyed reading it. Could you please read my latest story if possible? :)) Thanks :))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Cooper Armstrong
02:40 Dec 11, 2021

WOLFIE!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO, I NEED YOU TO FILL THIS OUT SO THAT I CAN FUFILL MY EVIL PLAN TO POSSIBLY GET YOU AND SHATTER TOGETHER! https://forms.gle/qb4mnfugK7k3p3xg8

Reply

Show 0 replies
15:07 Dec 10, 2021

🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁 im not risking any more we know what happened last time heh-

Reply

Show 0 replies
Dhwani Jain
07:19 Dec 10, 2021

🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 🌄 ...

Reply

Show 0 replies

heyo, I got my instagram deleted because basically I kept going on there when I shouldn't have been. I'll pray for you and please pray for me. ♥ (: -CRC (Guadalupe's sister)

Reply

Show 0 replies

Wolf, I see in your bio that something's gone wrong for you. I want you to know that I'm praying hard for you. If you need to talk about anything, I'm right here and I'll check Reedsy as often as my parents allow. And even if you're not comfortable sharing anything with me, I'm still praying for you and I love you. May God bless you. 🙏💕

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.