In an empty guest room, Mr. Smith often provides accommodation to his friends and other relatives.

Submitted into Contest #96 in response to: Start your story in an empty guest room.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

In an empty guest room, Mr. Smith often provides accommodation to his friends and other relatives.

The empty guest room is a separate-keyed lodging unit within a hotel. Again, the empty guest room is a space normally utilized by a natural person for accommodation, usually a traveller or relative who lodges at a Resort or Hotel.

Within the empty guest room, the spare room is connected into a study corner. The empty guest room is made into an organized and peaceful home office. Also the empty guest room can be transformed into a music room or a Recording Studio. Most empty guest rooms are often than not used as an old fashioned dressing room an example is one of the guest rooms of Mr. Smith.

Most empty guest rooms are used as a Kids Play room. In the empty guest room, the sofa bed is always perfect for versatility. Again, you can relax with a Home theatre and an Artistic Studio in a guest room. An example is that of Mr. Smiths guest room.

In addition, the things an empty guest room needs comprises of the following. These includes:

There should be enough space in the room and a closet for clothing and other luggage.

Also, there should be a comfortable bed with pillows and bed covers. Again, there must be a bedside table and a reading light.

In the empty guest room, there must be a waste basket. There must be a convenient power outlet for phones and other tablet in the guest room. Also, there must be a television in a guest room.

In creating a welcoming guest room, you must keep the decor in your guest room set up simple and tasteful. Also, in a guest room you need to provide an empty closet or dresser.

Again, include a desk or some sort of comfy chair in the room. Do set up a small coffee and tea station in the guest room in many instances. The guest room is a worthwhile investment for all sort of homeowners including many who don’t host friends and family members often. People who often require a home office and individuals who need more storage space may consider a guest room worth the related expense.

The guest room is a room for the lodging of guests. It is normally recommended that a full bed fits best in a room that is at least 10x12 feet where as a queen bed can almost fit comfortably in a room that is 12x12 feet. In a guest room, let your guest rest easily, you may need a comfortable bed with a good mattress. Also, you can choose to place an easy to operate sofa bed in a guest room. Some items that can be included in the guest room includes Night stands, floor lamps, waste basket, USB plus adapter, Wall mirror, pen and paper and a tissue box.

In order to make guests room comfortable Mr. Smith makes sure that his bed has soft cozy bedding. He also adds a blanket at the foot of the bed in case someone needs a little extra warmth.

The ottoman at the foot of the bed is noted as the great place to store additional pillows and other blankets. It can be noted that Mirrors are crucial in the guest room, without mirrors people would lose their minds not knowing how they look entirely. There are some instances that television is put in the guest room which is much appreciated. Also don’t forget to place the remote control near the bed in the guest room.

In addition, a spotless and comfortable room gives guests a good impression of the Hotel. The guest room conveys a critical message to guests, where the hotel cares.

Also, it can be noted that guests spent more time in guest rooms and do have more opportunity to inspect the room condition in detail as compared to some public areas like lobby or Restaurant. The types of guest rooms includes: Single: A room assigned to one person, Double: A room assigned to two people, Triple: A room assigned to three people, Quad: A room assigned to four people, Queen: A room with a queen -sized bed, King: A room with a king-sized bed and Twin: A room with a two beds.

The guest room is the primary bedroom meant for guest to stay in, in order to maintain some privacy. An inviting guest room must be clean and cluttered so that other guests might feel comfortable in the room.

Also keep most personal items out of the guest room, the guest room must have a very fresh and clean look with some open space. Guests normally bring a lot of things with them and they do fill up rooms quickly with their stuff.

Another name for guest room is lounge or parlour. It is the housekeeper who normally cleans the guest room. It can be noted that it takes normally about fourty-five minutes for a housekeeper attendant to completely clean a great room. Among the essential items that a guest room must have includes extra towels, waste baskets, clock, space for clothes, electric iron, tissues and some sort of basic toiletries.

A guest room is also a bedroom for a person who is invited to visit to stay in someone’s home. The guest room conveys some sort of critical message to guests. It can be observed that almost all guests spend more time in guest rooms and do have the opportunity to inspect the room condition in detail as compared to some public areas like the restaurant.

The guest room gives the homeowner an opportunity to host friends and family at any time, but a dedicated guest room may also mean that the room won't get used for anything else apart from accommodation for guests.

Finally, I will like to conclude by saying that Mr. Smith, the landlord helped guests to stay connected in the guest room by providing then with Internet Access with a free wifi.

Lastly, in the guest room, Mr. Smith ought to provide some sort of privacy and light within the room so that guests may have their quiet time at all times.

June 03, 2021 21:01

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.