Aladdin : Lian's Story

Written in response to: Write a story about a character who’s secretly nobility.... view prompt

74 comments

Adventure Fantasy Fiction

“Help! Please, let me in. I am Lian. Please let me in, please.” she pounded on the palace doors and pleaded endlessly to be let in. Finally, after much efforts, she was let in and presented in front of the royals.

She pounded on the palace door, wanting to be let in.


Dripping wet from head to toe, Lian said, “Your highnesses. Please forgive me for how I am dressed. I fell overboard during the voyage and now I am searching for my parents. They said they’d be in Shirabad or here, in Agrabah. I wanted to ask you their whereabouts, since they wanted to meet you.”

“Who is this girl and what is she doing in the royal courtroom?” Prince Ali, the son of Sultana Jasmine and King Aladdin said in disgust.

“Please, help me find my family.”

“Who are your parents and how do they know us?” Sultana Jasmine was very calm throughout and asked.

“I am the daughter of your friends, Dalia and the Genie.”

Jasmin was shocked, “Did you just say that you were the daughter of Dalia?”

“And the Genie?” Aladdin joined in.

“I thought those were just fictional characters from a fairy tale you guys created!” Even Prince Ali was in shock and couldn’t register a thing.

“Yes, I am Lian, their daughter. Can you please help me, Sultana Jasmine?”

“Yes, sure.”

“Wait! Mother, how can we know for sure that she’s their daughter?”

“I can prove it. King Aladdin, when you first met my baba, you were struck in the cave of wonders and faked a wish to get out of there, right?”

“Yes, but everybody knows that.” Aladdin replied.

“Okay, but how many of them know the song that he sang to you inside the cave?”

“I never told that to anyone.”

“If I sing that, will you believe me?”

“Definitely.”

“I’d like a little help from you Abu, and you too, Magic Carpet!” Lian said. As soon as her companions were ready, she broke into the song.

“Well Ali Baba had them forty thieves
Scheherezade had a thousand tales
But master you in luck 'cause up your sleeves
You got a brand of magic never fails
You got some power in your corner now
Some heavy ammunition in your camp
You got some punch, pizzazz, yahoo and how
See all you gotta do is rub that lamp
And I'll say
Mister, man, what’s your name? Whatever
what will your pleasure be?
Let me take your order
Jot it down
you ain't never had a friend like me
Life is your restaurant
And I'm your maitre d'
C'mon whisper what it is you want
You ain't never had a friend like me
We pride ourselves on service
You're the boss
The king, the shah
Say what you wish
It's yours! True dish
How about a little more Baklava?
Have some of column "A"
Try all of column "B"
I'm in the mood to help you dude!
You ain't never had a friend like me
can your friends do this?
Can your friends do that?
Can your friends pull this out their little hat?
Can your friends go, Poof!
Don’t sit there slack jawed, buggy eyed
I'm here to answer all your midday prayers
You got me bona fide, certified
You got a genie for your charge d'affaires
I got a powerful urge to help you out
So what-cha wish? I really wanna know
You got a list that's three miles long, no doubt
Well, all you gotta do is rub like so - and oh
Mister Aladdin, sir, have a wish or two or three
I'm on the job, you big nabob
You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend
You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend
You ain't never had a friend like me”

Aladdin was in real shock. Nobody ever knew the whole song except the Genie. “She is surely the Genie’s daughter. I have never been so sure about anything.”

Jasmine went into action mode. “Get her some warm clothes and help her get comfortable. At once. Hakim, you’re in charge of her safety.”

In a frenzy, Lian was surrounded by maids, servants and guards. She was taken to one of the most luxurious chambers in the palace and was given a truly great makeover. In the meanwhile, discussions were going on in the courtroom where everyone was talking about Lian and her situation.

“Did you really let a street girl into the palace and are now giving her the treatment as if she was a princess!?” Prince Ali said, in rage.

“Ali! She is as important to this kingdom as a princess, if not more. She’s the daughter of the two people who helped this kingdom without thinking about their personal gain or loss. Do you know her father saved your father’s life? And that her mother was the first person in the world who understood me for who I was?”

Silenced by his mother, Ali left the courtroom and bumped into Lian on the way. “I am keeping an eye on you, commoner.”

Confused, Lian went on to the courtroom and sat at a horribly soft and expensive-looking chair, she was flooded with questions by both, Aladdin and Jasmine.

“Where is the Genie?”

“How’s Dalia?”

“Last I heard, you had a brother too. Where is he? How is he?”

“Where were all of you all these years?”

“PLEASE, let me speak. All these years, my family and I were travelling the world on our ship, ‘The Lamp’. After years, we decided to come back to Agrabah, but first my parents wanted to visit my mother’s ancestral home in Shirabad. I wanted to see this palace so I went on a little boat myself and was struck in a storm. I fell overboard, but thankfully landed here. For days, I have been to Shirabad and all places in Agrabah. I couldn’t find them but I did find the remains of my boat. I swam to it to find my things, but they were lost to the unmerciful sea. Finally, I came here, to ask you for help.”

Watch 2019's Aladdin as it was meant to be seen: With an overjoyed toddler  babbling over itWe were travelling the world on our ship,

‘The Lamp’.

“Oh my! That’s really sad. Where did they go?” Aladdin said in surprise.

Jasmine was speechless for a moment, something she thought she’d never be again and then found her voice. “Wait a minute, Dalia has an ancestral house in Shirabad? I never knew that.”

“Yes, you see, my grandmother came with your mother here to serve her in Agrabah. We still have the ancestral house and since my mother never went there, she wanted to see it. That is where we met that…”

Before she could continue, the Hakim came in and said, “My Sultana! There is a huge problem. We have a cat, no, a huge cat in the market and no one is able to control it. It is creating huge ruckus and the subjects are really scared of it. It is not allowing any of the guards to come near it.”

“What is its colour?” Lian asked, alarmed.

“Black, like the darkest of nights.”

“THAT’S MY CAT, SHER!” Lian shouted and ran out of the palace, towards the market. Just as the Hakim had described, Sher was destroying everything in its way, to find its owner. The second it saw Lian, it leaped over everything in its way and leapt on her, soaking her wet with its slobber.

“Sher! I had been looking for you everywhere!”

The panther was overjoyed to see its owner and the people were overjoyed that the panther was finally calm (in a way) and was not creating any more chaos.

Kabini Black Panther| 'Aila, Humara Bagheera': Viral photos of black panther  from Kabini forest mesmerizes netizens | Trending & Viral NewsSher was delighted to see its owner.

“T-This is YOUR pet?” Ali was scared of his own mother’s cat, Rajah and was surprised to find that even the ‘new girl’ had a pet equally as ferocious as Rajah.

The courtroom which had shifted into the market, was walking back towards the palace. Everyone except the royals were internally placing bets if the two cats would get along or not, after all, two queen bees can never stay in the same hive.

Everybody was wrong. Both Sher and Rajah got along as smooth as butter. They played with each other and had friendly fights too. After all, there could be two kings under the same roof.

Now that the ‘cat problem’ was solved, Aladdin and Jasmine focused on the main problem at hand. Dalia, Genie and Omar – their friends who were missing.

“I will ask the royal guards to go and look for them. Lian, you will be taken care of by the maids and Prince Ali will show Agrabah to you. I hope you will find our little corner of the world as interesting as the other places that you have seen.”

“Thank you, Sultana.”

In his chamber, Prince Ali said to his mother, “Why mother?! I don’t want to leave the palace and I surely do not want to show her the city.”

“ALI! This is your city and you should be proud of it. You will follow my orders and show her Agrabah while we search for her parents.”

“Fine.”                                           

“So, this is the market where my parents met for the first time and here we have the orphanage along with the meal room for the people who can’t afford meals. You won’t believe but just this one thing has really decreased the crime rate in Agrabah.” Ali said in a monotonous voice.

“Nice. Can you show me the place where your father lived before he came into the palace?”

“Sure, right this way.”

“By the way, why are we wearing these hideous clothes?”

“You think these are hideous? I thought you were used to such clothing, being a vagrant and all. But, we have worn these so that none of the people recognize me.”

“What’s so special about you that people will notice?” Lian said, sniggering.

“Um, I am a PRINCE? Well, we are here. You may take a look at all the things here, but you can’t touch any of them. My father believes that they still have ‘the Genie magic’ on them.”

“Hello? Genie’s daughter here?”

“Oh yeah. You can touch them.”

 ~~~~~~~~~~

“Sultana Jasmine! Sultana Jasmine! Prince Ali is nowhere to be found!!!” Lian shouted as she entered the palace.

 Jasmine said, “What?!”

“Where is he?!” came in Aladdin’s reply.

“I- I don’t know. He was with me in the place King Aladdin used to live with Abu before they came into the palace. I was looking around and suddenly, when I turned, he was gone! The only thing that remained was this map. It points towards ‘Ababwa’.”

“Ababwa!”

In Aladdin (2019), when Aladdin is looking for “Ababwa” in the maps, Genie  paints the Magic Kingdom in the process, with a few of its landmarks  painted in and some labeled areasAbabwa

“Yes, Ababwa. Also, there is some sort of parrot-like mark here that moved as soon as I came into the palace. It is like it’s following me wherever I go.”

“A parrot you say? There is only one person in the whole of this land who had a parrot and we all know who that was, right Jasmine.”

“Yes. Jafar has woken up.”

~~~~~~~~~~

“We have been on this camel for days. How long will it take to reach Ababwa?”

Lian said after looking at the map, “It shows that we are here. It’s just a few minutes. The parrot has stopped at…..This is Shirabad! We are here!”

“After all this while, it wanted us to go to Shirabad?”

Abu seemed perplexed. Sher and Rajah also sensed some tension in the atmosphere. Something was about to happen. Something huge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they reached the palace of Shirabad, the place the map was pointing to, they say Lian’s family all there, safe and sound. Nobody knew why they were in the palace for days and had no way of coming out. It was a real mystery. After the meet and greet session, the whole room was surrounded by a black-ish red fog and suddenly, out of nowhere, Jafar appeared, in human form.

He looked as evil as before and had surprisingly, not aged at all. With him, on his shoulder, Iago sat, with an evil smile on his face too. Suddenly, Jafar summoned his staff and it looked like he was going to do something bad. Sure enough, with one thud of his staff, Jafar ceased everyone in the room – Dalia, Genie, Omar, Rajah and Sher – in a time warp of some sort.

aladdin #princessjasmine #willsmith #dalia #rajah #abu #iago #magiccarpet  #aladdinandjasmine #aladdin2019 #aladdinliveactio… | Aladdin movie, Aladdin  live, AladdinJafar was burning with anger.

“Jafar, you don’t need to do this. You have a problem with me. There is no need to drag the others into this” Aladdin was trying to be brave. But really, his emotions and his eyes betrayed him. To see Genie after all these years, ceased in time, really made the tears flow into his eyes.

“I have nothing to do with you, street rat. I want her kingdom. She will have to die. And your son too, he’s the heir, after all.” Jafar said in a shrill voice, just like when someone asks Rajah to let go of its favourite toy.

“Why are you doing this? And who let you out of the lamp? Who granted one of their wishes to let you out?”

“It was me, Sultana, or, should I say, Jasmine?” Lian spoke in a harsh, cruel voice.

Everybody in the room was shocked. Nobody knew how to react to this. Finally, after a long, dramatic pause, Lian continued.

“You see, your mother’s father, your grandfather took the throne of Shirabad from my grandmother’s father. We had to serve you and your family because you were royals, something you had snatched from us. My grandmother served your mother and my mother served you. You were going to take control of Shirabad and become its Sultana too after forging an alliance with your uncle, the ruler of Shirabad. I never wanted to be like my mother or my grandmother when I came here, so I found Jafar and asked him to grant me a wish to get my revenge from you. Finally, after all this, that day, I kidnapped your son with Jafar’s help and let him free. Now if you’ll please excuse me, I need to reclaim my throne.”

“Not so fast, little girl. You are going nowhere. Two kingdoms are better than one and now that I am human again, I can rule both – Agrabah and Shirabad. My name will go down in history as the mightiest ruler!” Jafar had double-crossed Lian. She could do nothing, she too, was stuck in the time-stopping spell Jafar had put under her parents and was witnessing it all in front of her eyes.

There was no way anyone could stop Jafar. He was all-powerful, the best sorcerer in the world and was now the ruler of both Shirabad and Agrabah.

Ali came up with an idea, winking at his father, he said, “Please Jafar. I want to be your servant. Please make me a Genie. I will serve you forever. I won’t even ask for you to free me, ever.”

Jafar, pleased with the boy, said, “Sure, I think I’ll like that. You will grant me as many wishes I want and will still be my slave.” He took his staff and turned Ali into a genie. As soon as Ali’s lamp touched the ground, Aladdin took it, rubbed it and asked for his first wish.

“Son, I want you to turn this person, Jafar here, into a Genie forever who can’t turn back into human, ever. He must never come out of his lamp.”

Before Jafar could do anything, he was turned back into a Genie, with an even smaller lamp. Ali threw him in space, lost to the aliens, forever.

With his second wish, Aladdin turned everyone in the room normal and with his third wish, he turned his son back into a human prince.

We forgive you, Lian.

“Thank you, baba. I thought you were never going to turn me back into a human.”

“The idea was tempting, Ali.”

Everyone laughed. Then, Lian spoke up, trying to apologize, “I am sorry, I couldn’t see beyond my own desire. I messed everything up and because of me, everything happened. I don’t know how to apologize.”

Touched, Dalia said, “Lian, what you did was wrong. But the most important thing is that you have realized your mistake and are sorry for it. We forgive you., Lian”

“Yes, Dalia’s right. Also, I think I can help you. Let’s go to Agrabah.” Jasmine gave a smile that was difficult to crack, for everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“My loyal subjects, today, I, Jasmine, want to announce a very important proclamation. The ruler of Shirabad would be Lian, the daughter of Genie and Dalia.”

“Um, actually, I go by…never mind, Genie is fine too.”

“What?! You are giving me Shirabad, even after all that I did?” Lian was awestruck.

“Well, technically, it IS your kingdom. We had just borrowed it for a while!” Jasmine winked.

“What about me?” Omar yelled.

“Well, I’ll need someone to watch over the kingdom while I go on my adventures.” Everyone rejoiced in the courtroom, when suddenly, they felt a thud. It was a rhythmic thud, like music. 







Also, a note: The lyrics of ‘Friend Like Me’ , the names of characters {Jasmine, Aladdin, Prince Ali, Genie, Dalia, Lian, Jafar, Omar, Rajah, Iago, Hakim etc.} are all the Copyright of Disney. I have used them in my story because it is an interpretation of the continuation of the 2019 Live Action Aladdin Movie. The characters like Sher are made by me and this storyline is also written by me, these are my Copyrights. I have tried to include the source (mostly random Google searches for the photos added in the story too, but they are also mostly the Copyright of Disney, or from whoever I took the photograph. Those are not mine.)

I hope you liked this story. If you do, please like, share and comment on it so that it can reach Disney and can be an official movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





August 11, 2021 10:14

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

74 comments

23:09 Aug 12, 2021

I know I already commented on your blog for this story but I just want you to know how much I love this story! I really hope it reaches Disney. It would make a great sequel if this was turned into a movie! I would watch it :) and I'm sure many others would enjoy this as much as I did. AMAZING job, Dhwani!

Reply

Dhwani Jain
04:43 Aug 13, 2021

Thanks again Bella. I would like you to know that I have tagged every possible person on Facebook and I am planning to do the same on Instagram too, so that this story reaches Disney. I also have another threequel up my sleeve for the Spiderman series (Marvel one), but I am waiting for the release of NO WAY HOME so that I can consider its events too and add it to my story. ;) Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!! Your comments make my day!!

Reply

11:33 Aug 13, 2021

You are welcome. :) Yay! Ooh, Spiderman? Tell me when it's out! I love all Marvel. :D

Reply

Dhwani Jain
12:20 Aug 13, 2021

Me too! I am still waiting for the trailer of No Way Home

Reply

12:31 Aug 13, 2021

Yeah! 😊 😊

Reply

Dhwani Jain
12:37 Aug 13, 2021

Well, I am writing something exclusively for my blog. Maybe you can read it when I publish it. What are you doing?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Dhwani Jain
12:43 Aug 13, 2021

Hey Bella, can I ask you for a favour? I want some ideas for my blog and I am struck at just one. I am going to take a lotta time to think of it by myself and believe me when I say other people aren't helping much. It's just that I get so many views on the day I post anything, and close to none when I don't I am thinking to post something on alternative days or so. So, I want ideas. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
13:50 Aug 12, 2021

New Story :)

Reply

Dhwani Jain
04:41 Aug 13, 2021

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

TJ Squared
13:06 Aug 13, 2021

Lol

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
20:07 Aug 18, 2021

Song: Be our guest Haven't really looked at the movie yet, but is it Penelope from Wreck it Ralph?

Reply

Dhwani Jain
03:50 Aug 19, 2021

YEs for both, but it is Veneloppe, not Peneloppe (lol)! Also, I'll update your name later, my laptop glitches when I update my bio

Reply

10:47 Aug 19, 2021

Hahaha oops

Reply

Dhwani Jain
12:21 Aug 19, 2021

Yeah

Reply

Show 0 replies
Dhwani Jain
07:11 Aug 20, 2021

Join me here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l1H9SUk-Z4VvSKhPYAV_z1kZJLRN9UgmdaxXxKii_TM/edit?usp=sharing

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
17:31 Aug 18, 2021

Yessss love the name

Reply

Dhwani Jain
03:27 Aug 19, 2021

Gonna add you in the list then!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
13:33 Aug 17, 2021

Hi! I'm guessing for the quizzes in your bio. 1. Is the song "Be Our Guest" from 'Beauty and the Beast'? 2. Is the disney character Vanellope von Schweetz from Wreck it Ralph? 3. Are you describing Aqua, from Aqua's squad?

Reply

Dhwani Jain
14:01 Aug 17, 2021

1. yes 2. yes 3. I gotta check, I don't remember...NO it is not Aqua. I'll give you two points though.

Reply

14:52 Aug 17, 2021

ok! thanks, Dhwani!

Reply

Dhwani Jain
15:08 Aug 17, 2021

Yeah

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
The Cold Ice
06:44 Aug 17, 2021

Congrats you are in authors to follow.

Reply

Dhwani Jain
07:40 Aug 17, 2021

yeah, thank you for telling. I hadn't noticed.

Reply

The Cold Ice
03:29 Aug 19, 2021

Oh good

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Is it moana?

Reply

Dhwani Jain
03:10 Aug 16, 2021

Um, No. None of the quizzes are related to MOANA

Reply

Show 0 replies
Dhwani Jain
13:49 Aug 18, 2021

Bio updated

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
01:01 Aug 14, 2021

woww this plot was a really nice continuation of Aladdin!! I really like it :) totally could be the sequel :D PEANUTASTIC 🥜🥜🥜 job!!! ;) ~ Amethyst

Reply

Dhwani Jain
02:59 Aug 14, 2021

Thanks Amethyst!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Dhwani Jain
13:50 Aug 18, 2021

Bio updated

Reply

23:27 Aug 18, 2021

Np! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
14:51 Aug 13, 2021

New story! Check it out!

Reply

Dhwani Jain
03:23 Aug 14, 2021

Definitely, coming right up!

Reply

11:11 Aug 14, 2021

:D

Reply

Dhwani Jain
11:16 Aug 14, 2021

Check my bio's updates for more things that you like

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
The Cold Ice
06:17 Aug 13, 2021

I had find two mistakes can i tell it.Finally, after much efforts, she was let in and presented in front of the royals.there should be was after the she was let in and was. I don’t understand how do you relate the king and lian’s father and mother. I also don’t understand that thing what first you said that is a cat which was in the market and you changed Ito a panther. I said the mistakes. The story concept was very new and nice. Wonderful story. Keep writing. Loved it. If you like you can change it. Or else don’t want. Thank you for asking...

Reply

Dhwani Jain
06:25 Aug 13, 2021

Um, I think the sentence is fine that way. Have you seen Disey's Aladdin (2019 version)? You'll see how Aladdin is related to Genie and Dalia. Um, the Hakim didn't know it was a panther. He thought it was a giant cat. Thanks for the edits, but I think I'll keep the story as it is. No offence. Also, welcome! and THANKS !!!

Reply

The Cold Ice
04:30 Aug 16, 2021

Ok . Welcome .thanks for the story.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
18:22 Aug 11, 2021

I loved this story! It was so exciting and descriptive, and the plot twist near the end was so unexpected. Great job! Is there really going to be a sequel to Aladdin? If so they should definitely include this :D

Reply

Dhwani Jain
13:51 Aug 18, 2021

Thanks a lot, Black Cat. I don't know why this comment didn't show on my notifications. Yes, there is a high possibility that a sequel is going to be made. Search for it, you'll know. Also, even I hope this happens, but it's a long way to Disney

Reply

19:38 Aug 18, 2021

No problem, I loved it! :D Yeah, that’s happened to me too before...so weird. Cool, I didn’t know that! I really hope they do make a sequel because the first one was so good! Yeah, that’s true :/

Reply

Dhwani Jain
03:48 Aug 19, 2021

Yeah

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Palak Shah
17:09 Aug 11, 2021

This was a great story and I love how you incorporated Aladdin into this and I like the plotline also it was a great read and I can tell that you have a pretty creative mind because this was something that I was definitely not expecting. Great Job Dhwani. Also, like you, I am pretty excited about the new Aladdin movie coming out :))

Reply

Dhwani Jain
02:44 Aug 12, 2021

Thanks a lot, Palak di! This idea had been brewing in my mind for about a year now, so it is more refined than most of my stories which I 'ideate' (don't know if that's a word) and write in 2-3 days.....XD 😊😊😊😊 Me too....Do you have anyone who works at Disney? If they take this idea and turn it into a movie............😏😏😏😏

Reply

Palak Shah
10:19 Aug 13, 2021

Yeah it was a great idea :)) No, I don't sorry :))

Reply

Dhwani Jain
10:22 Aug 13, 2021

=D :( That's a lotta emotions in one comment.

Reply

Palak Shah
10:33 Aug 13, 2021

Yh, I just don't know anyone who works in Disney at the moment but if I do I'll let you know :))

Reply

Dhwani Jain
10:34 Aug 13, 2021

Yeah....how are you doing?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Dhwani Jain
13:50 Aug 18, 2021

Bio updated

Reply

Palak Shah
08:51 Aug 21, 2021

I am coming :))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Akshara P
02:50 Aug 25, 2021

Thanks for asking for a review, Dhwani. 🥞🥞 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 - Simple and really cool. 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 - The beginning was intresting, made me want to continue reading. ℙ𝕝𝕠𝕥 - I loved the plot and Lian's character. The story was so exciting and descriptive, and the plot twist near the end was so unexpected. 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 - I loved the ending so much, a happy one. 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕/𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 - This plot was a really nice continuation of Aladdin! ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 - I really hope this reaches Disney, It would make a great sequel if it was turned into a movie! Oh and, I was shocke...

Reply

Dhwani Jain
03:49 Aug 25, 2021

Thank you so very much, Akshara. Just a correction ~ I am Dhwani.

Reply

Akshara P
03:56 Aug 25, 2021

Alright, sorry for the confusion! 🙂

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Unknown User
19:29 Aug 18, 2021

<removed by user>

Reply

Dhwani Jain
03:45 Aug 19, 2021

Yes it is.

Reply

Unknown User
05:36 Aug 19, 2021

<removed by user>

Reply

Dhwani Jain
10:24 Aug 19, 2021

New story!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Unknown User
20:14 Aug 11, 2021

<removed by user>

Reply

Dhwani Jain
02:46 Aug 12, 2021

Thanks a ton, Sienna. Definitely, I have an exam tomorrow, so maybe I'll check it after that, or maybe in between....let's see....

Reply

Show 0 replies
Dhwani Jain
13:50 Aug 18, 2021

Bio updated

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.