2 comments

Fantasy Romance

wedding gift for you,” i am intrigued and she leads us out of the house and runs about 30 miles and we reach a cottage with a black car parked outside and she says “ I hope you like your house,The volvo is both of yours and the keys are in the ignition. I thank her and she turns and runs back to the house.

   Violet puts her hands over her mouth and I take the opportunity to sweep her up and carry her in the house and close the door behind us, and I take her straight to the master bedroom and I put her down and start kissing her and she takes off her dress and takes my blood-soaked suit off and then I go for her bra and once I got it off and move my lips down and take off her underwear. She goes for my underwear and pushes me on the bed and I pull the cover over us.

Morning arises but I don't want to stop and then I kiss her and roll off of her and say “we better get to the house, They want to adore you and do a family hunt,” when she smiles like that damn! She is my heart and I love her more than the world. I don't care if she loves me back but I know that I will always have her and I will never leave her like that luke guy.

 “What are you thinking about?” she asks and not being able to lie I answer “Thinking about how much I love you and how I would never leave you like the ass-hole luke”.Her face darkens and I ask “what's wrong?” She looks up and replies “Luke didn’t leave me, he cheated on me with another girl” she starts crying and I crawl over to her and wrap my arm around her and say “I will never ever cheat on you nor leave you”.She smiles but her face is streaked with tears and when she is done crying she looks in the mirror and wipes her eyes before going into the closet to get dressed. I follow and have to turn because I can't bear seeing her get dressed, I take the opportunity of looking away to find some clothes for myself and I decide on black boxer shorts, khaki shorts, and a black t-shirt. I turn and see her putting on a shirt over her red bra and when she finishes she turns and asks “how do I look'' I gawk at her and say “beautiful, love” her eyes lit up and she says “really” I laugh and say “I was talking to the hanger” she laughs and says “come on babe”.We run-up to my parents' house and Eli comes out first and asks “how was your guys night?” I reply “great” and he laughs and says “wish I could sleep on the floor with her '' I growl and so does violet.” kidding” he says and then he winks at violet and I grow deeper and harsher and say “back off, she’s mine”, Lilly comes out and hugs violet and says “hi, I can’t believe I have a sister!”

  Violet giggles and hugs her back and then my parents come and we go hunting and we each eat a deer and violet catches a bear and we share. We finish up and we decide to go to the oak lodge and I'm glad we changed so we didn't have blood on our clothes when we entered. The guy at the front desk turns and asks “violet?” and she turns and she says yes and he explains “someone is on the phone looking for you” She goes over to the phone and says “hello” and then I hear a raspy voice that sounds drunk says “baby, I have been calling for hours and I decided to stay in Florida for a couple more weeks I love you”, She screams “ Luke I know you cheated on me I have you private social media account and I hope you have fun you ass, I'm done with you and I have someone who actually loves me". “Who, no one ever will love an ugly ass like you bitch”. Luke replies and I run over and yank the phone out and yell into the speaker “how dare you talk to her like that, violet was right, you are a dick and I am glad that you called because now I can beat your ass here,” I hear a laugh through the speaker and he says “vio, is this your brother or a friend? He knows that I am a football player and knows that no one challenges me. Why’d you stop bitch?I told you to suck it. I'm on the phone so suck it! You bitch get me another beer and take off your clothes so I can see your lovelies. Sorry about that, some bitch is on me right now so where do you want to meet?” I laugh and say “there is a plane from Florida to witch mountain tonight so get on it and meet me in the woods.” he says “better show” and I hear him disconnect and turn and see violet close the door to the women's bathroom and I follow her in and see her collapse in tears I got to her side and say “nothing he said is true and I am fighting him tonight” I see her nod and say “you know you don't have to do that” I am taken aback and say “The hell I do, no one talks to my wife that way”.

                          <<Violet>>

I wait next to jake as luke shows up and my eyes are irritated by the contacts but I am wearing them because jake insisted on it and luke strolls into the middle and I see luke come in and turn to him and then me and says “damn, what happened to you violet. You look hot as fuck,mabey now since you look better you can tell your friend here to go so I can sweep the floor with you babe” and as soon as he said that jake punched him in the jaw and he says “that's a warning now go unless you want to get badly hurt” luke pulls out a gun and points it at jake and I run over and knock him down and jake kicks him until he goes unconscious and jake puts him on the plane back to Florida and puts a blanket over his broken leg and then he is gone. Jake turns to me and I take off the contacts as he follows he asks “You know I'm bulletproof? Why did you push him down?” and I look at him and reply “no one messes with my husband” and he laughs and kisses me and then my jaw bone and he goes for my shirt and I stop him and say “not until we get to the house”. so he puts me on his back and we arrive and he goes for my shirt when he sets me down and I push him on the bed and take my bra off and pull the sheets over us.

                     <<Jake>>

We finish and no vampires don't sleep so we spend the rest of the night talking and listening to each other's comments 

April 16, 2021 15:48

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2 comments

Darya Silman
09:04 Apr 23, 2021

You could try wattpad com , it allows to post every week or day if you are writing a novel. Here you won't receive so much attention and following if you don't write up to the prompts

Reply

Kyra Wilson
15:13 Apr 29, 2021

ok,thanks

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.