69 comments

Romance

• • Shanza and Fanza were very beautiful and charming .It is not to b wrong to say they were the ideal of every woman.Their dressing up, their way of talking was so stylish and purking up that every body was their fan.They both were very gilded and their opulence was so great that they were the talk of the town.Fanza and shanza were both imp thins.They had a cheerful character.

• In every wedding,In every function they were widely invited and as they enter every body used to turn up and would passed a smile to them.They both very friendly replied to every one.  

• It was obvious that when they were so stylish and gilded they knew the art designing dress.Their couture was highly appreciated and the fashion designer very secretively copied their styles. Their hair style were also very hot and wondering.Shanza had an oval face, she had a short hair with long bangs and Fanza had a heart shaped face and to cover the point chin a wide forehead and sharp cheek bones she used to had a hair with long hair with little long side bangs.. Their sunglasses were vetirinary and pearl. 

• So one can imagine that what a bomb shell they were.

• . next day Fanza Left for England for some official work for three months.

• Shanza was alone at home.

• One evening Shanza went for a shopping Mall . She parked her car in the parking lot.There he saw a gentleman sitting in his car and waiting some body.when she saw Shanza he at once came out of the car and said to Shanza with a very friendly and Smiley mode “Emily,I came to you yesterday but you were not home,I sat with your mom but you didn’t meet me,I’m here from Canada to see and propose you,I was disappointed but luckily I have found you here,why not we should sit somewhere and have a talk.”The gentle man was keep on talking and Shanza was gapely looking to him”.Im sorry you’re wrong I’m not Emily, I don’t know you”.Shanza said hurriedly and step towards the entrance.She did her shopping and while she was sitting in the car, that gentle man again appeared and very humbly said” have a date with me “Look I’m some body else go and find your Emily some where else”.said Shanza in a little loud voice and she drove the car towards her home.On the way she felt that a car is following her car but she didn’t care for that.

• Next morning, Shanza was expecting some guests for lunch and she had to go out with them, they were all ladies.she heard a door bell, when she opened the door, the same gentleman was standing in front of her.”Gentleman I told you that I m not your Emily” she said very politely .”Listen please, allow me to come inside” the gentle man pleaded. ”How can I allow a strange man in my house, please try to understand”Shanza said very concernedly to him.”I know that I’m a stranger here but I live back street 7, house No,14, my mom know you very well.Her name is Jessica.”said the gentle man hurriedly.Ok”Shanza very reluctantly said.He made him sit in the lounge”Im Patrick,an engineer ,came from Canada”the gentleman introduced himself.

• Shanza presented him coffee.shanza asked bluntly “ why are you here, Mr Patrick”. “ I want to make a friend ship with you”patrick said smilingly”.I think you better leave now,I’m expecting some guests”shanza said.”Ok,if you kindly give me your phone number “patrick said.shanza gave her the phone number to him.what’s your name said Patrick. ,”Shanza,”replied Shanza.

• Shanza had a very busy day with the guests.when she came back she was irresistibly thinking about Patrick.He looked very brave and confident.Physique was very strong.He must be 6 ft,His plaid shirt was very attractive.Fashion provoked.i think he was pretending about Emily to meet me,if he came for Emily so why he asked me for friend ship.!

• Shanza was expecting his phone call.later in after noon she received her phone call.They chat for a long time and Patrick invited her for Dinner.

• Their romance took a flight and they deeply involved in each other.

• Patrick introduced Shanza to her mom.She also very happy and excited to have such a beautiful lady would be her daughter in law. So , Patrick's mother was very much interested and making hurry to have fixed the wedding date soon as possible, so the date was fixed for the coming month .

• They both were busy in making arrangements for the wedding and the time was very short

• .Next day Shanza received a voicemail from Fanza that she is coming home tomorrow and she would pick her from the Airport.

• Shanza went to pick her.On the way she said to Fanza” I have a surprise for you”.”what surprise”.asked Fanza.Im going to be married next week said Shanza.”.What ,with whom”said Fanza very quickly, Patrick, but you never mentioned him to me before.asked Fanza”Actually every thing happened very quickly that I couldn’t been able to tell you, and I knew that you would arrived before our wedding,” is he handsome”.asked Fanza. “ More sexy than handsome” said Shanza very naughtily and they both cacinated..

• Next day on breakfast table, Fanza smiled to Shanza and said “I have also a great surprise for you to tell”I met a guy there in England and we had a great time there,he would come to meet me.Im in love with him” “.It’s good , invite him on my wedding”.said Shanza smilingly.I would invite him today, it’s a good chance”replied Fanza.

• The wedding day arrived.All the guests were present in the hall.Shanza was looking very pretty in white dress.Shanza went to the dressing room to set her hair style once again..There she shocked to see that Patrick and Fanza were in passionate kissing sight.They both were deeply engrossed in each other.Shanza couldn’t believe this . She couldn’t uttered a word from her mouth.she quickly stepped back to the hall.,”ah, you are sitting here in isolation and I’m looking for you, come along guests are waiting for you.,” said Patrick”.Go away you cheat,lier, you don’t know , you were passionately kissing my step mother”.said Shanza very desperately.”What are you talking about,I’m from the last one hour sitting with my friends and What did you say”Your step mother, you didn’t mention it before to me,where is she?. “What is all this and if you are making a story I would leave you just now,on the very first day you are starring me with blames, tell me what is the truth.”.patrick face became red.” I was seventeen years old when my mom died.My father was a rich land lord,He married Fanza.Fanza was at that time about Nine teen years old. My father was always away on business trips and I was alone in the big house..He didn’t married Fanza for sensual pleasure but just to give me a company as a friend.Fanza and I were living just like sisters.After two years my father also died in an accident.This is my family secret unfolding to you”.Shanza started weeping”.Come with me,I think you are also making a grand mistake.” said Patrick hurriedly.They both went towards the dressing room.They both stand quietly and watching Fanza and that gentleman, they were still kissing and hugging each other wildly.

• Ahun, did Patrick ,uttered a voice from his neck.Fanza and that gentleman stand apart.”Shanza meet my Step brother Eric”.said Patrick”.He has a great resemblance with you,I’m sorry that I was taking him as you,I apologise to you Patrick”.said Shanza this is the guy I told you that day ,we both met in England and we are in deep love”added Fanza.They all laughed.

The End.

•      The End


July 27, 2020 18:15

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

69 comments

Mansoor Ali
17:39 Aug 16, 2020

Like it....and appreciated

Reply

Show 0 replies
Ghazan Babar
17:28 Aug 16, 2020

Love it

Reply

Show 0 replies
Badar Babar
12:22 Aug 12, 2020

good good

Reply

Show 0 replies
10:29 Aug 12, 2020

Great story with a beautiful wording and with the great twisting end..we will be waiting for more great stories .keep it up👏🏻

Reply

Show 0 replies
IfrAh MuShtAq
14:10 Aug 11, 2020

Awesome👍👍 Keep it up❤️

Reply

Show 0 replies
Malik Sohrab
07:03 Aug 09, 2020

It's amazing story ❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Khilwat Afridi
17:30 Aug 07, 2020

Well written and with nice wording

Reply

Show 0 replies
Zardad Babar
17:19 Aug 07, 2020

Nice......

Reply

Show 0 replies
Ali Rehman
16:11 Aug 07, 2020

Good

Reply

Show 0 replies
Ali Rehman
16:11 Aug 07, 2020

Good

Reply

Show 0 replies
Le Pathaan
19:16 Aug 06, 2020

👍👍👍

Reply

Show 0 replies
Bakhtawar Babar
18:26 Aug 06, 2020

Very nice story

Reply

Show 0 replies
18:25 Aug 06, 2020

Great keep it up ❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Luqman Babar
18:14 Aug 06, 2020

Excellent story with a twisting end. Great effort. Keep it up.

Reply

Show 0 replies
16:27 Aug 06, 2020

Awesome

Reply

Show 0 replies
16:27 Aug 06, 2020

I like it❤️

Reply

Show 0 replies
16:27 Aug 06, 2020

Its amazing

Reply

Show 0 replies
16:26 Aug 06, 2020

Wonderful

Reply

Show 0 replies
Hamza Rehman
18:40 Aug 05, 2020

Wonderfull.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Haseeb Khan
17:54 Aug 05, 2020

Good keep it up sir Tariq saeed

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.