love at dusk part 2

Submitted into Contest #89 in response to: Write about someone who is always looking toward the future.... view prompt

0 comments

Fantasy Romance

 I blush and look up and see his eyes full of longing and I can't help it I wrap my arms around his neck and as my legs leave the ground I kiss him, at first it is small but then it is urgent and I push myself right into him. He doesn't hesitate he kisses me but gently and my self-control is about to leave and then he stops and moves his lips down my jaw and to my throat and the coldness of his lips feels so good against mine. "I told mom that this would happen, I owe her 5 dollars because I said 3:00 exactly and she said at dusk so she won. Can you just go back in time as start kissing at 3:00? I turn and he sets me down and says “go away Lilly, Thanks for the food but get out” she giggles and he comes right back over to me with the tray of food, I eat as fast as I can and then I start kissing him again and this time a man that I saw earlier comes in and through laughs and explains, “Lilly said you guys were studying and I came in to see what was happening because you need to eat, Now I guess I should get the bag so you can continue”.He runs and is back in a second with a bag and a cup and I don't even shiver as I see the blood. Jake locks the door but before he screams outside “have you ever heard of knocking.” I giggle and it shocked me because I haven't been able to have one time where I could laugh. He turns and says “did I convince you to stay or do you need more”.I laugh and say “mabey more convincing, I need to way my options. I will stay forever if I can be with you”.He chuckles and says “I better drink some rabbit blood before your blood takes over me”.



                        <<Jake>>

As soon as I told her how I felt she took me by surprise and kissed me I was shocked but I honestly wanted it and her lips tasted like water and soap and as I moved my lips down her jaw I wanted more I had to stop soon before her body overwhelms me and I can't do anything and I might even hurt her in the process. I was upset when both Lilly and Eli came in but also grateful since I needed to regain control and I was glad Eli came up with a packet of rabbits blood and when he did I poured it into the cup and drank the whole bag within a couple of seconds and then I return to where we left off and when we continued she started going toward her shirt and I stopped her “no, I will hurt you if we do that. I can't let the risk of you dying happen”, She sighs and says “can't you just bite me?”


     I was taken aback and got up and said “no, I am not going to bite you because you want to have love with me, I only got bitten because I had a sickness that my body couldn't withstand so my adopted father bit me because he didn't want me to die, That was 8 years ago’’. She nods but I can see the determination doesn’t leave her face “so all I have to do is jump off the roof or drown and then you will turn me into a vampire?” I narrow my eyes and say “no, you're not hurting yourself just because you want me”. She nods and she gets up and goes outside I guess she sensed that I needed a moment. I guess she was right and as she went I felt bad because I came off a little rude so I get up to apologize and assume she would be outside but I don't see her anywhere, fear dawns on me she is trying to die so I bite her, no, no, I have to find her. I will stop her I thought as I ran through the woods at lightning speed and then I see her about 10 feet from the house and she sees me and she goes over to me and she says “I'm sorry I made you upset I just wanted to be close to you and I guess that's why luke left me”. I cup her face with my hand and say “I'm sorry for getting mad at you, Who is luke?” she looks up and answers “He was my boyfriend but I saw him with a picture of him cheating on me with another girl and that's why I get it if you want to leave me.” I can see the despair in her voice and can't help but say “ I will never leave you and there is no one else I love except my family and I have been 17 for 8 years and you by far are the most and only girl that my heart belongs to”.She smiles and I see her eyes light up and she breaks the distance between us with 2 steps and she lays her head on my chest which is not hard for her since I am 2 feet taller than her.

                              <<Jake>>

  As we lay there in the woods I hear a hiss, I turn and run in front of violet but she stops and I see her turn around with her arms around me trying to guard me but it's too late and the black mamba bites her leg I scream and catch her as she falls, it's almost too late as the poison consumes her body she says “I love you..” she passes out and it won't be long before the poison kills her, I move my mouth to her hand and bite down and all can here is her scream as I fight to control myself as she turns pale and I push my teeth in harder and suck out the venom but it's too late, she has gone cold but I don't stop all I do is bite her harder as my poison spreads throughout her body. She jerks and I look at her her eyes flutter open but no brown is left instead the brown is replaced with dark red and I get up to help her and then she is gone I run after...

April 16, 2021 15:36

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.