1 comment

Suspense Thriller

(the mid of class)

Rose and her friends were going to get some water and at that moment Rose saw an attractive boy.

(Rose, taking a glance of the boy)

A boy who looked like he has come from heaven, his curly brown hair and shaded blue eye which resembled like a peacock's feather, was different.

(Friends laughing and fooling around)

She told her friends that see, see that boy looks like a Princely Angel.

her friends were shocked because they were not able to see him.

he is just there in front of my eyes, she said.

Her friends were so shocked that how is she able to see someone, who is invisible to the naked eye. They wondered, is she some super natural? Is she blessed?

Then, the reality hit, no one's so special. And later one friend high fived Eve.

(Behind the scenes)

Rose was blindly in love with that mysterious boy, she visioned something, her friend, Eve's glass bottle would fall down, when she high fives.

Rose felt that was a dejavu and just ignored,

(Loud was of shattering, Eve's bottle falls down)

Rose was astonished!

She goes back to class and later, goes home.

(Rose while walking home, sees the boy)

Rose : hey, hi

(The guy doesn't respond)

There!!

She had a vision again!

(An old lady, trying to cross the road would get hit by a car.)

She was at the zebra crossing waiting for the signal to turn green.

She sees the same old lady, she was frightened but thought of following her instincts and go behind her. She sees the car approaching. The woman approaching towards the car, there she was, Rose pulled the woman out of the way and gets hit by the car.

(Honks and ambulance sounds)

Rose finds herself in the hospital.

(Rose thinking in the hospital)

She thought alot what had happened to her? How is she in the hospital? Who had taken her to the hospital?*

She asked the nurse that what had happened to her.

But the nurse sadly told that she knew nothing about the accident.

A few days later, as she recovers, she goes back home and then back to her normal life and school.

She thought, what really was happening to her, she never used to get dejavu and all.

She goes to school. Enter her classroom and there a friend of hers calls her to discuss about a college event.

At that moment, she sees that guy again and tries to follow him this time.

(she follows him and enters into a strange room)

There..

She sees a weird door and that guy and has a dejavu again.

(She sees that she in the college event and wins the Miss fresher award and later, the whole event sinks into the fire)

she faints there.

Her friends try finding her but were unable to find her, then Eve sees a room which was somewhat different and there, she was Rose, who was fallen on the ground.

Eve woke Rose by pouring water droplets. Rose opened her eye and Eve hugged her. She asked rose that whether she was fine. She asked Rose that they didn't find her anywhere.

Eve: What had happened? How did you reach this place? We were all worried about you. We are relieved now.

Rose : I don't know what had happened to me? I don't remember how I reached here, in this room! I followed a guy,he was strange. I shouted for help. No one heard, I fainted in astonishment.

(Rose and Eve see that room again.)

(The room was so dark like a night sky and there was no light around. Room had a strange door)

They were scared! They left the place.

(Rose pondering, how was she able to see future? Was she cursed with some evil power? She was so scared that she couldn’t even tell this thing to her friends)

Eve asked Rose that was she fine. She asked her if she could help Rose get home.

Rose refuses the offer and goes home by her own.

(she sees him while going home)

Rose: Hey, I know you know what is happening with me? Why am I able to see the future only when you around me?

The guy finally tells that he is the one who is supposed to protect her from evil power and tells her that she was born with powers of seeing future whenever he comes around her.

She was shocked and asked who is the evil person, who wants to kill her.

(at home)

She tries to remember the vision and writes it, looking at the what was written, she finds a way out.

At that time she calls her friend Eve for help.

(Rose and Eve planning to save the college from fire) *

(The college event day! )

Eve to rose : you look marvellous.

(Rose look like curly black hair and shaded blue eye, her dress was like red color one piece. She looked like a princess)

Rose told thank you Eve.

Eve replied welcome.

( the college event starts)

(In the beginning they were supposed to do ramp walk)

Rose was above to do her ramp walk with her friend but then that guy again appeared and she was shocked what will happen to college event now.

(Rose again had a vision of that strange room, this time she saw a strange door and she opened that room)

Rose fainted.

That guy lifted her and brought her to that room and told because of her, he lost his super power and now he going to kill her.

The guy told he was suppose to marry her. But you got to know about my plan and ran away.( Rose got know about her evil plan of running the world.)

So to stop him, she time travel to this year where this all started and got a super power of seeing the future whenever I m in front of her.

(Eve searching Rose here and there)

Eve shouting Rose where are you? Rose are you there? Rose Rose Rose.

Rose, Eve help me, I m locked in this room, please help me in tears.

(Eve searching Rose and then reach that strange room.)

Eve tried to open the room but was not able to. Then she brought a rod from side and broke the lock. She opens the door.

(Rose saw Eve was very happy and hugged her with tears)

Eve: Rose what has happened to you? Why are you in this room? And is everything fine with you?

Rose: Eve I don't know what had happened to me. I am scared.

(Starts crying)

(Eve hugged her)

Rose and Eve then leave the room.

But Rose was worried that how will she save herself from that guy and her friend, even college. But this time Rose got all her confidence to do this.

Rose and Eve preform as per the plan and Rose win Miss Fresher title and that time she remembered that the back stage curtain had caught fire. She tries to stop the fire, Eve helps her and stops the fire.

(The guy again appears)

He tells he could not kill her again,

This time Rose knew what she to do so that he wont kill his friend Eve and her too.

The guy : finally I get a chance tell about himself in front of all.

( the guy laugh loudly and people around get scared with his evil laugh)

He tells that he is Michael and he is the one whom Rose was able to see and and and

I am here to kill her.

Hahahaha

( the guy again laughs a loud)

(The crowd fainted because of his evil laugh)

Rose and Eve, we won't let this happen.

(The guy, Rose and Eve fights with the sword)

Michael was on the floor and Rose kept sword on his face and then he vainshed in the thin air.

Rose was shocked and confused.

Eve was like how can he vainsh.

Rose thought thought where can he be? Again and again.

Then she realised that he can be in that strange room.

(Rose and Eve ran to that room)

(The room opens he laugh a loud)

You have come here,for your dead, now you both going die.

(Michael laughs aloud again)

This time Rose and Michael fought badly and then Rose push him in the strange door of that room.

Eve opens her eye asked where did that guy go.

Then Rose tells Eve that I m blessed with the power of seeing future and I realised that when I saw Michael for the first time.

This time I had vision that the strange door is answer for everything and when I opened got to know.

Eve was like are you witch? How can this happen? I am scared!!

Rose told that when I opened that strange room she saw a universe and she pushed that guy there.

(She understood that she is not from this world too)

She didn't tell eve about a piece of letter.

(And after that she got a piece of letter.

(She opened that letter)

It was letter written by her father( who was a great magician of his time )

The letter

Hey Rose,

I know you have many questions like how are you able to see the future? What is the aim of your life? Who are your actual parent?

Rose calm down

I am your dad Mike and was a great magician, I was blessed with the power of seeing future and this power went to my child that was you.

When you were born, Michael came to kill you. But was not able to kill you and in angry he killed your mother.

In that sadness, I left behind to kill him and I am sorry for whatever happened with you. Now when you are reading this, it means you have realised that you have super power to see future and that time you wont remember about your past. It told that the person who kill you will rule the world so Michael wanted to kill you, to rule the world.

Now that you know about your super power, Use it wise my child.

I love you my child Rose.)

Rose told Eve, I am alright and I m happy to see you fine.

Let's go and enjoy college party.

( when they goes see everyone dancing in the party)

Rose and Eve danced and made a promise that they won't leave each other.

The end!

October 09, 2020 13:55

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Sanjana Lohiya
04:33 Oct 12, 2020

Nice 😍

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.