0 comments

Asian American Contemporary Creative Nonfiction

Don’t wait for the right opportunity, create it.

People seek each opportunity for themselves that is appropriate for them. Someone studies in the faculty he or she likes to have a job for his or her life. But someone has a dream of helping others while doing the things he or she is passionate about.

                This happened to Tin as well who studied in the faculty of communication arts, majoring in advertising, and had a chance to work in a marketing research company as a transcriber. She had a chance to know about many marketing and advertising idea. Then, she applied for the job as a creative officer in an advertising company, one day that she had an opportunity. This is an example of a person who had a window of opportunity and is successful.

              But for Mimi, she had a chance to pray and found a magic window, so she got the power to pray to God and heard the voice of God. She can get a recommendation from god when she had to decide something. She knew some project should be done and she thought it was assigned by god. That would be an opportunity to help people.

             The project is that she had to contact the government and business sectors to cancel the importance of money. She would like people who work, study, or do business on his or her own can have a credit card that can use to buy anything wanted unlimited amount and the account would not be seriously considered. It is just the number in the bank account. We can use it unlimitedly amount as long as it is beneficial. If we produce anything, we contact suppliers and use this credit card to pay for raw materials or inventory. We just produce the amount that is equal to what we can sell, not have to worry about being not enough capital. And for customers, they don’t have to care about when to buy the product at a discount price, they just buy when they want as they didn’t pay it in reality. The credit card paid for them. They don’t have to hoard goods when they had a sales promotion. But they would buy anytime they need. Some people would buy more if they like the products and select this and that and there might be a concern that the products would not be left for anyone else, right?

         Mimi had the solution for this, she offered the solution of having at least one piece of products as the stock in the store that would not be sold and let the seller asked the buyer to look at the products and reserve for it and had an appointment to pick up later. They might get the product later than it should be but it can solve the problem of selling to someone and not for the other. And it is the way of marketing research which products have a good sale. Later on, if they produce more to sell, they would serve these customers according to the order and they can design the product catering to the need.

             How about the problem of overproduction? Mimi said that it wouldn’t occur. Marketing research is still important. They would produce only a great product that is in need, not produce the cheap and low-quality product that would be neglected by the customer as the price is not the key thing to consider. So only a great product is produced, all products can be sold. No waste is in the system.

              In term of work in the company, Mimi said that people who had this credit card would work well because they are afraid that they would not lack this credit card if they lose the job. They would not have financial freedom as before. The good news is they can do any job they like, even starting their own business that they like to do, they can get a credit card. So this is the way that Mimi likes to help people to do, it is to create a society that people can choose the dream for themselves and make it come true according to their passion. If they had worked and done something that benefits other people in anyhow, they can get a credit card. So they would have a window of opportunity to do what they like and if they do what they like, the result would be perfect at best.

            For training courses, that are important for the development of people. People would like to participate in them but they are expensive for many people. If there is a credit system like this, people can participate in many courses unlimited as long as it is necessary for them. It is good to develop people skills in many areas. This is a good way to develop people and develop the nation.

         Mimi has known that no one does anything for free but if there is a system that people have financial freedom, the coaches who teach us and get the reward of credit card to buy anything wanted already, they would work for benefit of others. And the students who have a credit card can access to the training courses at any cost as long as he or she is interested.

           So it is important to find what we love to do and not be lazy, and everyone is equal and has the right to grow further in the world. We should not insult any occupation.

         This was the window of opportunity that God provided the idea to Mimi but whether it would come true start from educating people about what is important of working for passion and let the money less important but create other media to solve the problem of money. Right now, because of Covid, people lost money a lot. If we create this system for people who worked and did something beneficial to others, we didn’t have to be interested in the amount of money in the bank account. Just having a credit card to use any amount necessary for his or her life might boost the economy a lot. I hope Mimi idea’s work for improving the economy of the country and the world. Good luck to employees and business owners who are diligent.            

June 11, 2021 14:09

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.