0 comments

Bedtime Gay Romance

A melodious clamor of girls’ talking was emerging out from the middle class room of the tuition center. The conversation was at its full swing among the young audacious students. When Mr. Rauf entered the class amid of these gossips, a silence prevailed there suddenly. The tunes of mischievous chattering were quiet now. When he took a bird eye view of the students, he found two new girls sitting on the front desks. He inquired about the whereabouts of these new students politely. A pretty looking tall girl stood up decently to introduce and said, “Sir! I am Tania and this is my cousin Manaza. We got admission in the center to take the tuition of Math, English and Science subjects.”

Glowing beauty and decent manners of Tania had fascinated Mr. Rauf a lot. The charms of the girl had abruptly captivated all his nerves in a hidden bliss of life. Love passions were not dormant now across his palpitating heart. It seemed so that the hotness of Tania’s beauty had abruptly waken up the sentiments of love in him. He felt himself soaring high with the silver lining clouds of love. The senses of affection were on their full bloom.

Mr. Rauf was trying his inner thoughts in the troubling scenes of Tania. He was thinking all about the charming figure of Tania during his Math lecture. He solved some sums for students on the board amid the conflicts of like strike. His brain was not trapping the lesson objectives but the gracefulness of Tania. Soon he found it hard to continue the lecture. He concluded the lesson earlier and quit the class. Mr. Rauf came out in perplexity of this pleasure turn trouble.

Having seated in the office, Rauf tried his best to lessen the sudden pangs of love but he could not help himself much. All the ripples of his ambition strike the affection shores of Tania’s good looks. A storm of sentiments had occurred right now in his heart. He asked himself, “Why is it so?” but the answer was a lot away from the conscious patterns of attraction and care. 

This throb of love was a bi-product of tuition class which had hypnotized the wits of Rauf. From the entire walls of the house, he seemed to hear the sweat words of Tania. The girl had abruptly become important in his life. Her thoughts were ruling the entire sentiments of Rauf. The pretty scene of the class was on appearance to his mind and soul. The passions of love appeared in rainbows of love shades of Tania.

At night, when Mr. Rauf came to his bedroom, here also entangled him the graceful reflections of Tania. He was in complete restlessness of his conscious. From each and every transom of his mind, the love lore of Tania was on full bloom. He could revive the talks of Tania in clear tones of heart. The words replicate, “Sir! I am Tania and this is my cousin Manaza. We got admission in the center to take the tuition of Math, English and Science subjects.” The magic of these words was alive to the ears of Rauf and he went to sleep amid this hustle and bustle of the lovely melodies. 

It is said that dreams trap the thoughts and thoughts care a lot for perpetual dawn of dreams. In the same realm, the track of dreams began a charm of pleasures for Rauf. Tania was every where on his visions that night. Amid pleasing dreams, he found Tania sitting in a flower bed of roses. A clear stream was flowing nearby and Tania was buzzing the love tunes. Rauf went near to her and she greeted him affably. 

Rauf was in high heavens for finding Tania. He sat near her and the love talks soared on trail. It was a pretty pace for the love seekers. They conversed there for a long time and then set on a walk hands in hands. They made a big circle of the garden and then Tania ran off eventually. Rauf ran after her to catch the love and in this strife he came out of the sweet dream. 

Rauf was much sad on striking out of the dream. His impatience had increased. He stepped down his bed and went near the window to pop out. It was last quarter of night and moon was setting from the horizons. He remained stand there for a while and then approached back to the sofa to lament the situation. He was deprived all of his rest or sleep. The dejection was consequences of the dream. He was now thinking of dawn to go and see Tania some where.

The aforementioned center was named as “Little Angels Academy”. It was situated in a residential area in the north west of the city. Mr. Rauf Would go there to teach the class on 3 pm in the afternoon. He was delivering tuition of math and statistics at the center. He had been teaching in the academy for a year. There would approach students of all classes and ages in the center. No girl had attracted much before. He had found none in parallel of Tania. She had won his heart abruptly. Although they were still in no connection of love yet Tania was all love for Rauf. He was sunken in the affection pool of the girl.

In the morning, Rauf was on departure to the office after breakfast. At a sudden he was struck with the emotion glue of Tania’s fantasy. Thus he reverted his way towards her school. It is a popular saying that ‘Foragers find even the God’. The same happened with Rauf. As long as he reached in the back of school, Tania met him on his way in the company of her cousin Manaza. They both greeted Mr. Rauf and turned towards school. Rauf kept her watching until she entered the school gate and disappeared. He was frozen in his feet and stood there mum for the next few moments. He came out of her fanaticism when an acquaintance shook his shoulder. He excused a little and then set off for the office. 

Mr. Rauf was in the intensive field of the magnetism of love even in the office. He could not concentrate well the office work. He was thinking of the time when he could find a chance to meet Tania in the academy. She looked the whole cache of his love world by then.

It never happened before that he became too much enthusiastic for approaching the tuition center. Often he would reach the academy late as per routine. On that very day he stepped in the academy at 3 pm sharply. Every noticed of his arrival against the routine, Academy in charge Mr. Aleem chuckled, “How a change is it sir”. The change had certainly occurred. He was completely stunned in his deliberate imagery of Tania.

This change was a combination of perplexity and pleasure. He had spotted Tania on entrance of the center and the impatience for chanting her chat was on full bloom. He had to wait a hour more to grasp a glimpse of Tania as his period was on 4 pm. The restiveness had enhanced a lot that time. This one hour seemed more than a month for him. Though he was had to attend another class up to that moment yet he was thinking only of that graceful gift of God. 

At the nick of time when Mr. Rauf entered the classroom, he hit upon Tania on first look. In her pinky robes, she looked like a sprite from heavens. He could not concentrate the teaching stuff but Tania all the time. He called up her time and again aimlessly. In trains of her talks Tania gossiped, “Sir! Where were you going in the morning”. He replied simply, “To the office” and continued the teaching task in between the talks. 

On coming out of the class, Rauf said, “Tania, meet me before going to home”.

Tania asked, “But where sir?”

“In the office”, he replied and left the class in a hurry. He went towards the office with palpitating heart. He was alone there as all other teachers were in their classes. He was planning for expressing his love notion to Tania in his loneliness in the office. He was in an urgency to articulate his emotions to Tania. He could not wait any more. There was a terrible storm of sentiments hitting his conscious. 

He was at the peak of his mental fantasy when Tania entered the office. Just on entrance, she put a query, “Sir! Why did you call me here?” 

“Be seated please”, Mr. Rauf welcomed her.

Tania got her seated on a chair across Mr. Rauf. Without wasting the time further, Mr. Rauf began to say, “You are really a goddess of beauty. I have lost all of myself for you. I love you Tania”. 

On listening this unexpected expression of love, Tania was in shock for a while. On the exit of her distress, she stood up with a jerk and left the office in silence.

Mr. Rauf was in his surf of surprise. He was astonished what to do next. He remained sitting there a little more and then left for home. He was in want her reply. He was however feeling relief as he had loaded off the burden of his heart by expressing out the emotions. After all he was not in complete respite, nor do the intense perplex.

On the other side, Tania was in between the hotness of anguish and happiness. She was in high sensations for Mr. Rauf. She was impressed by his personality. He matched the images of her mind. She was constantly conceiving the warmth of attachment. It seemed as she was already in love of him. 

It was about the last hours of the night but Mr. Rauf could not manage the sleeps. He was weaving the paradise of Tania’s fondness. Love begets love and it is a proven fact. Meanwhile he observed a call from an unknown number. He picked up the call and there was Tania to his pleasing shock.

“Sir, what did you say in the office?” Tania required an explanation.

“Just that I love you”, Mr. Rauf answered without any hesitancy. 

“Are you saying in a sincere way?” Tania mused.

“Yes, to the best of my conscious; it is all with truth and sincerity”, Rauf acclaimed.

“I love you too”, Tania admitted with pleasing tones. 

This recognition of his love by Tania had entangled Rauf in a life long bliss. All of his dreams had been realized too early. The transom of love had opened onto him. It seemed so that he had won all the pleasures of existence. That night was a lucky turn on the horizons of love. They kept on talking for a while and then slept in the passions of affections for one another.

_____________________

December 11, 2020 19:31

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.