3 comments

Drama Friendship Funny

person could easily get fair bargain rented rooms and apartments in “ Mrs Davis Hotel”, situated in heart of bazaar, managed by a Widow, Mrs Davis. Not be wrong to say a motherly typed. She gave a room but every morning at Seven, knocked the door with cup of tea in hand” Hurry up or you’ll missed the bus !“were the usually first words to touched Paul’s ears. A hotel, structured by her Father in law in forties occupying a stretched land of twenty kanals ,one can find families also there, but were mostly middle class. Paul scheduled his nights completing editing work at home. ”khut,khut khut"harsh sound of back door beat ,spranged him. Came into sight ,a man , carrying a dagger and a damsel of nearly twenty five. “You know me.I’m Dani ,police is chasing , she is my paramour,would stay with you for three days”. Said this and disappeared  swiftly in the dark.Girl came in .All happened in a quick succession, Left him in severe anger. How can keep a young girl in one room as a bachelor? “You sleep there on the bed ,I would lay mattress but don’t try to come near me ".Paul disturbingly instructed her. “Oh, She smiled and said “are you woman allergic,people impatiently wait for my glance ,I’m the top notch.“She tried to come near but were severely rebuked . Early as usual, Mrs Davis knocked the door.She rapidly hid in wash room but Mrs Davis, a shrewd woman, went straight to wash room , on finding a girl, looked towards him and said” “,So you married a girl, at least you should told me”. Chocked him by saying “Hun" . She clapped “Alert everybody ,Paul married, come everybody “she announced very hastily.Now everybody stepping in my room and congratulating us.. Girl exposed herself” Rebecca". NO body heard him. Girls started singing wedding songs. Hurriedly took bag and went towards office. “Paul, party today ,both are invited ,at six,sharp come and pick me up on your bike”.Rushna his girl friend called. Where am I stucked? no body hearing me, Tomorrow Dani would come and take away her, than what I would tell everybody especially Mrs Davis. Thinking kicked off..“Congratulations “all staff members were awaiting ”., Mr Howard,Managing Director, a soft and genteel man ,stood up by announcing joily “Tomorrow at Eight o’clock, all the staff members are invited at Mrs Davis Hotel at Dinner”. Every body appreciated the announcement .But it shocked him.. A meager drawer person does not have enough to spend. Worrying Commenced..Rosé sprouted in desert as Mr Howard blatantly crypt cheque of Fifty thousand rupees for the Dinner party ,not only this , raised three thousand rupees as allowance. Excitation exalted but crude face of Dani cock up bad. All was happening so quickly .At Five O’clock went to pick Rushna for party, returned home at Twelve, Mrs Davis along with Rebecca awaiting ..Said”Paul,Now Rebecca is your responsibility, from tomorrow at Seven I see you here”. slight ok came from his mouth with giving her fifty thousand for dinner party expenses. But she straight away refused to take, She gave the amount to Rebecca to stirring up the occasion. Shappened a great Event, everybody enjoyed with great pleasure. Next Morning Mr Jasper, called him in his office”Paul,I’m in severely love with Rushna,you know them very well, if you kindly talk about Rushna's hand with his mother,it would be a great pleasure for me”, .He delivered his quest but Paul felt a ceiling fell on his head. Only said “Ok. Reluctantly step towards Rushna’s residence.. Presented Mr Jasper's proposal, Rushna and her mother were steering him ”Paul ,,I’ fantasize you ,,you are my love “.Rushna very heavy hearted expressed and ran towards her room. "Rushna, Mr Jasper is my senior, I respect him great,also he is well off,keep you happy".Said Paul “I love you, you are settled in my mind, don’t harm me” and went on crying like a kid. Paul came home. Were Greatly engrossed, as about to lit a cigarette,,some body knocked at the back door.It were Dani's men. “ Dani is sentenced for a year" only said this and ran away.

Oh my Gosh,I would become mad, “Rebecca tomorrow early  you leave my house”. Said Paul angrily. “You won’t know ,Dani is an out wardly animal, he would kill and now I don’t want to loose you “Rebecca stressed the words very slowly.”I love you” Rebecca uttered the word “Love” quite slowly. “You a courtisier,now I would not leave you here". Paul Went outside, sat on a bench “ Constable ,I will reward you fifty thousand rupees,find Sheela”.Eagerly said the old woman. “Madam ,I’m searching her but she is not in this suburb”. Constable replied. ”No,she is here in this location, she was last seen with Dani".Old woman replied satisfactorily. Their conversation flinched Paul. "Sheela” ,surprised Paul,.” How do you came to know my name ?“Rebecca asked."By that old woman in search of you”. Said Paul. “Madam Para is cruel,She sold me but Dani picked me up and brought me here that night". replied Rebecca. After breakfast ,Rebecca asked permission to leave the house but Paul advised her to stay: “Rebecca, no doubt I love Rushna,She is my love ,I’m on cross road" said this and left to office.” Did you talk to Rushna? Mr Jasper anxiously asked. Sir if you kindly dissert yourself,it would be more better, She loves somebody .” and Paul came out .Rushna, I’m to propose you . Mr Jasper said .”Sir,I’m in love with Paul, I will marry him, this is my first and last decision. It was a valiant reply from Rushna..”Paul, Paul is married". Mr Jasper down rightly said. Rushna hushed to Paul’s house. There she saw Rebecca. In the meantime Paul came ”You rascal, cheat played with my sentiments ,you were spoiling two lives and gave a thrash on Paul’s face."Rushna ”This is not true ,by God believe me what you are watching is not true” Paul ran after Rushna saying these words. Because of you ,I lost her" wept Paul,I implore, for God sake leave me.l don’t love you “ and ran out.Rebecca,felt some body rocked her into pieces. With a Big bang ,back door opened” .It was Dani ."Where is Paul? I was in jail and you were enjoying with your lover” Dani, saying these words jerked Rebecca. Dragged her badly towards car. On the road Paul saw Rebecca and Dani.He went after them and phoned Rushna .”Now this is your’s,says Dani,to some pimps waiting for Rebecca”I don’t eat leftovers. Dani said ."You first pay my three lac rupees “emerged Madam para with a pistol in her hand.”Ah, you old pigeon ,This is Dani's Style, only snatch money" and Dani jumped on Madam Para, pistol fired,both fell down.Madam Para became badly wounded and after a little while she succumbed to death. Dani became more furious, put out his dagger and wincing Rebecca's hands with the point. Aaaaaaah! Please leave me “cried Rebecca. Paul jumped in. ”OH, Rebecca your beloved came to save you from the hands of Dani,”I would kill both of you “Dani looked towards his men. Onset beating made Paul unconscious, Rebecca jumped on Paul to save him but cruel Dani fired. Rebecca had fallen on the wounded body of Paul. In the meantime, Mr Howard and Mrs Davis,along with friends came like a procession and attacked on Dani and his men. They crushed him badly, in the meantime cops arrived and arrested Dani and his accomplices. It was lucky Rebecca was saved.Mr Howard gave Rushna hand in Jasper's and Mrs Davis gave Rebecca's hand in Paul’s hand. THE END .Mrs Davis Hotel”

March 05, 2021 05:40

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

3 comments

Claire Tennant
04:53 Mar 11, 2021

Hi Tariq I have taken the liberty of copying your opening " (A) person could easily get (a) fair bargain rented rooms and apartments in “ Mrs Davis Hotel”, situated in heart of *the)bazaar, managed by a Widow, Mrs Davis. (It would)Not be wrong to say a motherly typed, did you mean type?. The brackets being my suggestions IThis was a lovely idea, but I am suggesting that you get someone to read your story before presenting it, just to make sure grammar and the idea flow well Do you have a friend who could do that It might only take a coup...

Reply

Tariq Saeed
17:59 Mar 11, 2021

Thank you very much Claire,I always well come a lovely style criticism,like your's.I'm trying to overcome my this short coming.I would definitely act on your suggestions.God bless you.

Reply

Tariq Saeed
18:02 Mar 11, 2021

Dear Claire,I invite you to give a glance on my work.you are ok to me.Tomorrow I'm airing a new story,if you kindly take some time for it.God bless you.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.