12 comments

Thriller

At that night my husband was out of the town with instruction me to clip the door well. My little daughter Sara was six years old. Sometimes Sara talked unusual. She caused dozy and her eyes turned red.The same night she was not feeling well so I called a doctor and he gave him some medicine. She became dozy, opened her lids ,her eyes were red, I heard only “Mama there is a party at Mr Martin,look,look” and she fell asleep. At seven O’clock evening ,I was busy in kitchen Some body very mysteriously creeped in, I became scared “ I’m Martin, your neighborhood,tonight it’s a party at my place,you are also invited “He said. I’m busy with my daughter, she is not feeling well,so I beg your pardon “.I softly refused the invitation.” Mr Martin ,please be careful in the party,something unusual is expecting”.Oh Mrs Davidson ,I won’t believe such things ”Mr Martin said it very un carefully and went away. It was a very noisy party ,all of a sudden I heard a scream of a woman,She lost her balance and had fallen down from the upper story and died. I became stunned ,Sara whispered to me an hour ago..Her husband called the police and the police arrested Mr Martin. Next day my husband came,and said” my boss is very happy at my progress and he sectioned me a special bonus and asked me to go for some leisure,so early in the morning we are leaving for country side”. We were very excited. In the morning ,weather was very comfortable and glamorous. We three were very happy.We setoff..On the way I turned at the rear seat,Sara was little dozy.I again became scared.I was constantly looking at her,She opened her lids,Her eyes became red and started saying “Smugglers got in our hut and trying hostage.. What did she say”?MY husband asked ” buy some first aid kit on the way” ,Sara completed her sentence after a little pause and she slept. “What is she murmuring? we are not going to stay in a hut,I reserved a suit room in a hotel”. My husband told me by listening Sara's explanation. On the way I asked my husband to buy a first aid kit for some precautionary measures. He handed a kit to me and as he Sat, precipitation started and it became dark. ”Sir,don’t go further, it’s perilous to drive, took a shelter in one of our hut”. A nearby man said.” Hut"my husband stared at me we became little nervous. Ok,show us the hut” my husband asked him. “Miranda, I don’t know how does the weather changed suddenly “my husband showed his concerned to me “These are not the days of such precipitation”. A hut was of modest sort,with all the amenities.We suddenly went inside .After dinner we asked for a green tea. waiter knocked the door very quietly and as we opened the door, two men also came with him and closed the door.” Ah what the hell are you doing, won’t you see ,I’m sitting with my family “My husband stood up hurriedly but the two men taken their guns out and asked to shut up .In the meantime a doll of my daughter lying on the floor as they were stepping back,their ankles turned and they fallen down and a miss fire occurred, and bullet touches the upper arm of my husband and in the time police arrived and arrested them.I done first aid to my husband and the next day we didn’t proceed we came back home.Some days passed, life was normal. Next morning, Sara was playing with her doll, in the small yard, and were singing ….

A lonely woman in the yard…….          

Struggling in the dark

Kicking,dikking ,punching

 Won’t know how to come out.

I think she is again signaling some thing. My husband said “yes ,her eyes again turned red"I replied with little thought.As my husband igniting the car, Mrs Martin came nervously” Mr Davidson,Husband of that woman,Frederick,with the help of two witnesses blamed my husband for her killing”.” That woman who fallen down and died in the party that night. I asked “Yes Mrs Davidson ”she replied. “so, now it’s up to the court,we can’t help you”. My husband also answered but very pitifully.We were busy talking and Sara was busy singing a poetry.Stop for a while “my husband said.We shall follow the saying of Sara, let’s go to the grave yard “ .”Graveyard” I at once occurred.Yes,it’s a signal to us”. My husband said.We picked up a spade and kudal and rushed to the grave yard."She is burried near the grave yard”.Mrs Martin told us." Near the grave yard”.My husband revised very stunningly."They with out any religious rites and rituals buried her with out proper coffin,she was a very fine lady belonged to a poor family,her husband is a lewd ,He didn’t like her”. Mrs Martin explained it very briefly.When we reached to her grave, the grave was it seemed little removed from the upper portion.We thought that It’s a lonely grave may be some wild animals were creeping on it. As we reached the grave we heard a thuck,thuck sound, as some body is kicking some thing to remove it off.All of a sudden my husband started digging the grave. Are you crazy,digging a grave” I wanted to stop him.” No that woman is alive ”she wants to come out”.My husband said it hurriedly.” “How it could be possible,after so many days a woman would be ? I tried to keep him away from digging the grave. After fifteen minutes of digging we saw the face of the dead body. Her face was covered with mud, they just immersed the dead body. It was a very deadly scene. We three of us looking towards her dead face and at once she opened her eyes.We all screamed.Some passerby also came and they all brought out that woman on the surface.We immediately rushed her to hospital, after treatment of the whole night she came to life. Then she told that I was not dead,my husband wanted to get rid of me.,I won a lottery of one million dollars,My husband was obssessed to get that amount from me,He pushed me from the upper story, I became fainted not dead and they buried me alive”. That woman told the whole story. In the morning we sought the permission of the doctor and along with the Doctor we went straight to the Court.Court was in it’s full swing. Mr Martin was facing the hard questions of the lawyer. In the meantime we entered the court room .Every body became Stand still.Her husband was gaped,when he saw his wife. Doctor told the whole story to the Court.A dead wife alive. Her husband Frederick was arrested at the spot and Mr Martin was released.We all came home and Mr Martin kissed madly my little daughter Sara and Sara was looking very astonishingly towards every body  but she couldn’t guess the whole situation .The End.


November 13, 2020 13:44

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

12 comments

Hamza Rehman
18:10 Feb 06, 2021

Good.a good suspense, especially when they dug a living woman.good twist.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Hamza Rehman
18:09 Feb 06, 2021

A good platform try like this.add some more events in the story.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Naheed Babar
16:51 Dec 25, 2020

Red Eyes Title is good and well related with the story.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Naheed Babar
16:36 Dec 25, 2020

I like the line when father says "i think she is signaling some thing".it keeps the reader busy the story.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Naheed Babar
16:33 Dec 25, 2020

Your every story contains suspense,its good.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Naheed Babar
16:32 Dec 25, 2020

The end is good.that they burried a unconsciece lady.is a good twist.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Naheed Babar
16:29 Dec 25, 2020

In this story,a little girl foretell's, is a good converting story.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Naheed Babar
16:26 Dec 25, 2020

Good story.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Khilwat Afridi
11:55 Dec 04, 2020

Good one

Reply

Show 0 replies
19:32 Dec 02, 2020

Good one

Reply

Show 0 replies
Rafay Babar
13:17 Nov 29, 2020

Great 👌

Reply

Show 0 replies
Yousaf Babar
17:55 Nov 28, 2020

Good

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.