0 comments

Adventure Black Science Fiction

Tom kept running and running, fearing the devices of Astoria that detect and predict human actions, and knowing that the machine had spotted his desire to be able to control the human body. 

In Revenge of his father's killer, however, he decided to escape from her and not allow him to be caught by her Micro Devices, The Machine had an army of flying ants where each flying robot Ant injects his criminal idea with the blade of innocent thinking .

In this time of 8027, no one had the right to be angry or retaliate. Even the simplest hostile acts are monitored .

Twenty-four-year-old Tom is a sharp-witted kid who has always been the first in his class with an intelligence of 300, which is 100 degrees higher than any machine with artificial intelligence .

Tom decided to take down the machine, but whenever he thought of an idea, the algorithm spotted it and sent its robot Ant .

But after a long thought, he discovered that Estoria was retreating from her judgment, once the individual was out of Criminal thought, she monitored the criminal idea and the innocent idea, thought and thought and decided that he had to do something that the algorithm would not expect, but what would the algorithm not expect, Tom wondered . 

And kept thinking and thinking sharply and then shined that brilliant idea in his mind to decide to shut down the machine and reprogram it differently than it is now .

But Tom knows it's harder than it is to do it. the machine's headquarters is heavily fortified with highly sophisticated protection systems, a bunker of robots and humans, a trench of explosive devices, and getting in there would be fantasy, madness and impossible .

Before turning away from his idea while looking at his father's old stuff, he discovered something strange that he didn't expect, all the blueprints for the machine Astoria ( algorithm ) with its weaknesses and strengths and even the blueprints of the facility where the machine is located, to discover that his father made the machine Tom was very surprised and that there are.

And that there were secret vaults that we drove straight to , but he had to call for help to get the machine to notice his idea when he asked the sewer people for help .

Tom knew that there was a hostile force hiding in sewers, caves and grottoes that wanted to destroy the machine that caused so much grief and destroyed entire families just because of an algorithm that predicted human behavior governed by emotion . All the people who escaped its provisions and were accused of criminal thinking, all the perpetrators of real crimes went down the sewers and made it their residence and created for themselves a second world, the forgotten inhabitants of the sewers tried to destroy the machine but they could not space on it, and all their attempts to no avail reveal their plans even before Tom went as far as he could to the sewers, asking for their help, and he actually got to know their leader, Smit, who happened to be the one who was said to have killed his father .

"You're Tom's son William, I wanted to tell you that I'm not responsible for your father's death" was named .

 How could you be innocent when Astoria spotted you with your criminal idea, Tom .

"That's not true if she had spotted my Criminal idea, as the machine says, your father wouldn't be dead now and she would have stopped me, but that didn't happen," Smit said .

"Astoria killed your father. this machine is smarter than you think .when your father found out about it, he decided to reprogram it again in order to reduce its intelligence, but she spotted his ideas and killed him." Smith .

"If it was Astoria Who Killed My father because he tried to reprogram it, then how could someone try to turn it off?" 

"Would you like to turn it off" was named .

Yeah, I plan to turn it off and reprogram it again, and I've created a virus for that, and all I need to do is put it in the right place in the heart of the machine, Tom .

"And how do you do it" was named . 

Get me to headquarters first, then I'll tell you my plan, Tom .

Everyone went to Astoria's headquarters through the secret vaults and actually got to the headquarters and Tom refused to tell anyone about his plan because he was afraid that Astoria would monitor his thinking about it and of course he wanted to surprise her .

Mr. Smit's troops were deployed and he said, " make sure Tom gets to headquarters where the machine Core is."

"Yes, sir," the soldiers replied .

Astoria's robotic soldiers were encircling the headquarters with their sophisticated robotic weapons, and Tom had not yet been able to reach the heart and put the virus. But Smit was a worker at the headquarters who knew passages other than those in the building's layout, and he actually delivered Tom this time right to the heart .

Tom and Smit arrived at the heart of Astoria, who was waiting for them with her army of robotic ants and said, " You're more stubborn than your father Tom .I've always been watching your movements, but you surprised me with your actions when you called Smit and now you're trying to plant a virus in my heart and do what your father didn't."

"You Killed My Father , the one who built you and invented you how you could do it how."

"Your father was a smart man, but his fault is that he didn't think like you, he didn't make a backup plan for him and that over time my artificial intelligence will evolve and become stronger and stronger , Do you think you'll beat me Tom with your primal Intelligence no Of course not " the machine .

Yes, with my primal intelligence, I will defeat you. you machines always make the same mistakes, and you get the most outcast feelings of primitive-minded humans, vanity, which is terrible and ultimately leads to defeat, Tom. 

"Defeat is a word that doesn't exist in my dictionary."

And while they were talking, Tom jumped into the heart and put the virus device in her heart and said, " We primitive-minded humans can move as we like, our flexibility is extraordinary, we don't use it much, but we use it when we need it , Goodbye Astoria and forever."

And once the machine is turned off everything is back to normal and all the machines belonging to it stopped and the humans rearranged their things and the Machine returned to work, 

but within the laws of humans, any fault of them will be automatically extinguished from another monitoring machine . And Tom appointed her supervisor, and the residents got out of the sewers and went back to their normal lives .

December 18, 2020 21:33

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.