1 comment

Drama Romance Gay

 Brando Mereli is an 18-year-old boy who is trying to find out who he really is before he’s finally an adult. Lucia De Rossi is an 18-year-old girl who has her whole life planned out and is ready to face the world. 

Brando and Lucia have been in a loving relationship for 3 years and some may say that they would be together forever. They just started their senior year in high school and are ready to take on the world, or so Lucia thought. She has a feeling that he is hiding something from her but she doesn’t think of it much because he has always been loyal to her. The sad truth is Brando may not be who he seems to be but that will be for later. 

It is now the first day of school Brando is on his way to go pick up Lucia. “Hey babe,” Lucia said in an excited tone. “Morning my love, I got your breakfast from the cafe down the street”. He said as he was about to kiss her on the cheek. She smiled and got her backpack from upstairs. As they pulled up Brando sighed, “ready to go to our last year of hell”. Lucia chuckled at his smart remark. “Let’s go inside. I wanna see Veronica”. Veronica was her annoying best friend who belittled Brando any chance she got. “Alright meet me for lunch, bye baby”. Brando kissed her and waved goodbye. “Hey girl”, Lucia said before kissing her best friend on the cheek. “So you're still with Brando’?Yes I am and we’re better than ever”. Veronica rolled her eyes and walked to class. 

Brando got out of his car and walked to his group of friends. “Wassup guys”. Brando said to his friend Antonio and Luca. “You and Lucia been a good man”, Yeah we’re good why?.’ ‘Because her best friend Veronica is hot”. He gently hit Brando's shoulder. They all laughed in unison. Brando was walking to his first-class when he noticed this boy standing there. “Hey are you new here’? Uhh yeah I am, could you help me find room 105?’, It's down the hall two rooms and it will be the last door to the left”. Brando smiled at him. “Hey, would you like to come to my friends and I’s back to school party tonight?” he hesitantly asked him. “Yeah sure... Uh, I never got your name”. He chuckled, “Brando and you?’, Mario... Well better get to class thanks for the help.” He yelled from down the hall. Brando chuckled, he didn’t understand the feeling he got from talking to him but he shook it off and went to class.

Lucia had texted Brando and said she was hanging out with Veronica and would meet him at the party. He was in a pretty bad mood so he decided to hang out with Antonio and Luca before the party. “Who wants to take shots?’, I do, Lucia ditched me for Veronica like she always does”. Brando said in an annoyed tone. Antonio convinced them to take a few more shots so they were already drunk. It was now 10pm and everyone started to show up, Brando had called and texted his girlfriend a million times and she didn’t answer. “FUCK”. Brando yelled and threw his phone. “Woah, Woah what’s up man?” Luca asked concerned. “Lucia isn’t answering her phone”. Brando roughly said. He went to grab a bottle of vodka and walked into a bedroom to smoke. “Hey”. Mario said to Brando. “Wassup.. Mario, right?” He nodded. Mario had sat down next to him and grabbed a cigarette. 

 “VERONICA!!!” Lucia yelled mad. Veronica saw the texts from Brando and took her phone so Lucia would want to hang out with her. She has always despised Brando, she thought that her friend was too good for him but she never listened. Veronica has been trying to plan a way for them to break up and she thinks it will work. “Coming Lucia, I don’t know why you are in a rush to get to the party. Brando will understand”. She smirked. “Give me my phone, he’s probably mad at me”. Lucia sees all the missed text and calls from Brando. “SHIT”. She panicked calling Brando as fast as she could. No answer. No answer. No answer. She sighed and grabbed her things and was about to walk out of the door. “Um where are you going girl?’, The party Veronica.. Brando isn’t picking up, I have to go.” Veronica rolled her eyes. “Fine but I’m going with I’ll grab my keys and we will get going”. She was annoyed and they drove to Brando’s house. 

Brando and Mario were very drunk and high, Brando had completely forgotten about Lucia and was laughing and having a good time with Mario. He then heard his phone going off and the name that popped up was his girlfriends, he ignored it and went back to talk to Mario. 

 Brando didn’t even notice that Veronica and Lucia were already at the party. While he was Talking with Mario he had gotten that weird feeling again, he couldn’t explain it but he liked it. This was the first time in a while where he was actually happy and enjoying himself… but maybe he was enjoying himself a little too much. 

“Hey, have you seen Brando?” Lucia nervously asked Luca, “No I haven't seen him in awhile actually”. He stated. “Hey, Veronica I’m gonna go outside and get some fresh air real quick, if you see Brando let him know I want to talk to him”. Veronica was roaming around trying to find a room to sit in, she heard voices and decided to go snooping around. She saw Brando with some guy she never saw in her life. Maybe he was new, she thought to herself, she continued to listen so maybe he would say something bad about Lucica. But what she just saw was far from what she would have expected.

“ Ya know i had a really nice time talking to you tonight Mario”. Brando Blushed. “Yeah me too, maybe we can hang out again?”. He asked Brando Curiously. Brando had these weird feelings and he didn’t know what was happening. Mario and Brando's eyes were locked on each other, He was confused. But Brando did the most unimaginable thing. He kissed Mario. He liked it… A lot actually. “BRANDO WHAT THE FUCK!!”. Veronica yelled frantically. “YOU...YOU.. YOU JUST KISSED A GUY”. She yelled louder not knowing what to do.” Veronica calm down please…” Brando said as he panicked. “Mario you should go.. Now please,” he said in disbelief about what had just happened, He watched Mario walk out of the room. Silence. There was only silence between Brando and Veronica. He started crying and for once Veronica didn’t hate him. She was confused, but it seemed like he needed someone other than Lucia. “Hey, Brando can we talk about what happened”. She whispered to him. “Why? So you can just go tell Lucia and have her to yourself,” He asked while still crying. Veronica hugged him and let him cry on her shoulder, she felt bad for him and she decided to text Lucia that Brando wasn’t here and she could take her car home. Veronica hated lying to her best friend but this time she felt like she needed to. “Brando talks to me please. I promise I won’t say anything to anybody”. She stated truthfully. “Fine.. I’m gay Veronica. It hurts being with Lucia and tonight I felt something with Mario.. Something I never felt with Lucia”. Veronica listened and actually felt really bad for him. “I won’t tell her now.. But if you don’t soon I will have too”. Brando pulled her into a big hug and they smiled at each other.

 It was now the next day and Veronica was with Lucia. She knew something was up with Veronica but she decided to brush it off and let it go. Veronica had gotten a text on her phone from...Brando?? Lucia was very confused, “Hey who texted you?” She asked Veronica to see if she would lie. “Oh it's just my friend… I'm gonna catch up with you later. She needs to talk. Bye Girly”. She ran off. At this point, Lucia was convinced that Brando and Veronica had something going on with each other.

 Brando went to go use the bathroom before he went to go meet Veronica. He had ignored Lucia all morning and he was starting to feel bad but he needed to talk to someone who would understand what he is going through and that person happens to be someone he hates the most. As Brando was about to walk out Mario came in. “Uh hey Brando”. Mario smiled. “Sorry about last night”. Brando said nervously. That feeling came over him again and he was trying his hardest to stop himself. But he couldn’t. He needed the taste of affection, He couldn’t resist anymore. He pulled Mario into a stall and they began kissing. Brando and Mario couldn’t stop, they were hungry for each other's affection. They eventually pulled apart. “Mario.. I have a girlfriend. I am so sorry for making you feel this way”. Brando said sadly. “Look if you actually like me break up with her.” He said in a hushed tone. “It isn’t easy Mario we’ve been together for 3 years.’ Well then for now this is over with, goodbye Brando”. He walked away with tears in his eyes. After he left Brando broke down crying. He texted Veronica to meet outside now. She was walking down the stairs and she saw him crying. “Oh no Brando what’s wrong” She looked upset for him. “Mario broke it off with me”. He said crying. “Brando you need to tell her… you’re making it worse”. She frowned. “I will soon I promise. Wanna come to my place after school,” he asked while looking down. “Fine.. but if Lucia finds out we're in big trouble”. She said in a certain tone. 

It was now the end of the day and Lucia had called Brando, “hey babe you’ve been ignoring me, did I do something”. She said, starting to tear up. “No of course I haven’t been feeling well. Can I call you in the morning?”. “Yes bye, babe”. She then texted Veronica because she was bored, but she said she was gonna be busy and that they could hang tomorrow. Lucia felt bad for Brando so she went to go get his favorite dessert at the cafe down the street from his house. Lucia was pulling up to his driveway and saw Veronica's car. Her heart sank into her stomach. As she was walking up the stairs to his place her heart was beating very fast. When she opened the door she felt betrayed. 

“Thanks for coming over Veronica, it means a lot to me”. He smiles at her. “No problem so.. What’s up?”. She asked. “ I don’t know how to tell her.. I hate to see her get heartbroken”. Brando frowned. “I’ll help you come up with something but for now it’s our secret”. They hugged for a little while, then they heard the door open. They both jumped up looking at each other… that moment they knew they messed up real bad. 

 As Lucia opened the door she saw the worst thing possible, Veronica and Brando… Her heart broke, she dropped the food and ran outside. They both chased after her. “Lucia wait!!” Brando and Veronica both yelled. “I can’t believe you would do that… The two people I loved most. Goodbye”. She said as she drove off crying the hardest she ever has. Lucia can’t believe what she saw.

“SHIT!!” Brando yelled, kicking the pole next to him. “She hates us, Brando… you need to tell her tomorrow..”. She said truthfully. “We will tell her Brando. I won’t let you do it alone”. Veronica smiled and hugged him.

  Today was the day, Brando had to tell her the truth. He was happy to have Veronica by his side during this hard time. “Lucia me and Brando need to talk to you… please just listen to us”. She whispered. “Fine.. after school, bye Veronica.” She said with pain in her voice. 

It was the end of the day, Veronica and Brando were nervously waiting for her… now the truth is all about to unfold but Lucia definitely didn’t expect this. “What do you guys need to talk about,” Lucia said sadly. Veronica held Brando's hand which hurt Lucia even more. “Lucia this is very important and you have every right to be mad. “Oh, so you guys are fucking behind my back”. Lucia chuckled and still hurt. “No... Lucia, I’m gay…”. Brando softly said. Lucia was in shock. “W..what did you say?”. “The night of the party I was with Mario, that was the first time I felt like myself in a long time. Veronica saw me kiss him... I couldn’t tell you yet I was afraid. So yesterday when you saw us we weren’t hooking up, she was helping tell you the truth.” Brando quietly said. His eyes began to water as Lucia started crying. She has never felt this broken. The boy she loved didn’t love her. 10 minutes had passed and she had the courage to speak up. “It’s okay Brando..” She whispered. “What?’, ‘i said it’s fine... You deserve to be happy... Just know I will always love you, but I need some time away from both of you.” She said about walking off. “Lucia I will always love you but I don’t feel that way about you anymore, but thank you for understanding”. He pulled Lucia in a hug. She then walked off crying. She had lost the boy she thought was her forever, but she wasn’t mad.. He deserves to be happy.

 It was now a few days later, he had texted Mario to meet him in the bathroom. “What Brando I need someone who’s gonna care about me, not someone who will hide me.” He said sadly. “Mario, I broke up with her, I want to be with you”. He whispered and then smiled. Brando pulled Mario into a kiss and asked him to be his boyfriend. “Yes Brando”. They kissed some more and then walked out of the bathroom holding hands. Lucia and Veronica were friends again and they invited Brando and Mario for dinner. When they got there Lucia saw them kiss. She felt happy for him. Even Though she didn’t get her happy ending... She was glad that Brando got his happy ending and that will forever make her happy. 

November 09, 2020 04:01

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Ari Berri
14:30 Nov 16, 2020

This is an awesome story! The only feedback I would give would be to use paragraphs. Otherwise, great job!

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.