24 comments

Funny Sad

 He entered the living room painted peach in color and with a brown color sofa set. He just remembered that he forgot his mobile phone in his room. He calmly sat on the sofa and called his sister, "Julia, can you listen to me...hey! I am here....can you go up and fetch my phone, I have a very important call" he pretended to have a call on the telephone which was settled on beside table. "okay! If I get that phone call of yours wrong " she added with a threat "I will kick you out of the house". She brought his phone and saw him calmly sitting on the sofa and smiling." you are the best sister I ever had!" he buttered. "you are ......argh!!!" she was enraged. She took a cushion from a sofa and threw it at him in anger. He chuckles and says nothing because the flying slipper of their loving and strict mom had entered the room." He is your elder brother Julia! " Mom recalled her." she always ignore"Jonathan muttered under his breath." He's only five months bigger than me. I don't care about that" Julia replied. Mom went red." leave it, mom, I didn't mind...by the way, I can say that she is my elder sister, can't i" he was in a full mood of joy. Mom went for preparing supper. They both sat at each corner of the longer sofa.

__________

" Mom is it necessary to go to nans house on this Halloween?"Julia was in no mood to visit nan. She was the mother of Mr.Joe who works at a local company of steel mills. Mrs.Joe had her own fashion designing shop. They both went to work in the morning. Mrs.Joe can't leave the house all day in the hand of two dangerous(she says that) siblings who fight a lot.                           

 The day arrived, Julia was dressed in a golden princess. She looked enchanting. Her long curly light brown hair was touching her waist. She was wearing a golden tiara. Jonathan was wearing a pent coat as he doesn't like it much, he doesn't celebrate it as he has a night out with his friends in a pub playing cards. At nan, everyone was looking beautiful and adorable. The great and gleeful feast made every one mouth watered.

The doorbell rang suddenly. There he stood with two men at each side holding him."Jonathan!"Julia screamed as his father made him lie down on a couch. The blood from his forehead was dripping into his eyes. Mrs.Joe instantly fainted. Julia sat beside him and took his hand in her and asked his father who was calling an ambulance"what happened with him?....tell me, father!what happened"the tears shed through her face. Mascara's eyes were smudged. A beautiful happy face was now distraught. Julia wiped his blood from her yellow sleeves which immediately turned into orange. Jonathon was breathing in pain. Suddenly his head dropped on one side. Julia screamed in terror and stepped backward in shock. In that instance, the ambulance arrived and took out a stretcher from their van. They laid him on it and quickly put him inside.Mr. Joe and Julia sat at each side of him. The oxygen mask was on his face. The bleeding was in control. The track was longer for Julia. It took only fifteen minutes to reach the hospital. Father told the doctor the whole story.

_____________ 

He was playing in a pub with his friends. He was going to won but....oh no, he has drunk too much which can make him lose the game, and truly he lost track!. In disbelieving, he came out of the pub. Collapsing at every step, he reached the corner of the street and so the speedy car hit him . On the other second, he doesn't know what happened to him,but this accident changed his whole life.

___________ 

He was stitched at the right side of his forehead. It took the whole two weeks to recover. Nan wasn't treating him right. Now he was the bad man in her sight. 

One afternoon when everyone was gathered at nan, she says "I am thinking we should send Jonathan to boarding school, you know he's going on a wrong path" Mrs.Joe looked at nan with a dirty look" how can you send my child to boarding school? and how are you listening to this Joe" Mr. Joe was sitting quietly, saying nothing. "now you must know Kathleen, Jonathon isn't your son so, like his father he is always drunk at night, I must say...he has gotten bad blood" nan smirked." the door flew open and there stood Julia in horror struck."HE IS MY BROTHER.....HE WAS MY BROTHER. HE WILL BE MY BROTHER....! put that thing in your mind nan, the soon you will understand the better it will be". "shut up Julia! she is your grandmother...don't forget"Mr.Joe went indignant." listen, Kathleen!when we went to London after our son Jonathon was born, I persuaded you to left him behind to mother as he was powerless. I was told

by my mother that he died just after a few weeks after we arrived in London. She adopted this child for you. Now you have him he's not your blood son...try to understand. His father was a good man but he was usually drunk at night and so her mother died because of cancer. His father was left alone and he also died after few days in pain." he was trying Kathleen to agree with nan. "we are just trying to get him on the right path "That was hard for a mother who raises his son up but for his betterment and hoping that he will become a good man sooner or later, she agreed.

______________

 Seven years past and now Jonathon is a well-mannered and a business man. He does know the truth about his family. The most loving person now is nan. she went worrying if he doesn't arrive home early from job and so nan makes him delicious food thinking he is tired. Julia is also good and is happily living with her husband. Now nan is finding a girl for Jonathon. Don't tell him because nan wants it to be a surprise. 

October 20, 2020 18:19

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

24 comments

Aafia Hanya
17:47 Oct 21, 2020

awwww, nice story.

Reply

Wirda Bibi
14:24 Oct 22, 2020

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Soofia Asad
22:00 Nov 11, 2020

Okay so this story was way better than mine WHYYYYYY😩😩

Reply

Wirda Bibi
17:23 Nov 13, 2020

It is a lie! :?

Reply

Soofia Asad
07:19 Nov 14, 2020

Okay so who r u?

Reply

Wirda Bibi
12:14 Nov 18, 2020

You know me :p

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Bareera Samra
18:02 Oct 21, 2020

Gosh! This went too smoothly. An awesome story. Way to go!

Reply

Wirda Bibi
14:24 Oct 22, 2020

thanku:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Felicity Anne
18:26 Oct 20, 2020

Wirda, Nice job! I love the way you write! Keep up the good work!

Reply

Wirda Bibi
12:34 Oct 21, 2020

thank you so much:) this means a lot

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Omama Abid
12:43 Dec 06, 2020

Oh my Lord! Such a good story!!😍 Kinda feeling bad for Jonathan :(

Reply

Wirda Bibi
12:45 Dec 06, 2020

thanks a lot this means alot:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Felicity Anne
14:00 Oct 22, 2020

Wonderful job! Keep up the good work!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amel Parvez
15:02 Oct 22, 2020

that was a wonderful story, wirda.

Reply

Wirda Bibi
17:27 Oct 22, 2020

thanku:) it means a lot

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Marcail Nevaeh
20:06 Jan 01, 2021

Just a recommendation, pay attention to where you put the quotations. It got a bit confusing and use indents when people are talking. Overall good story though.

Reply

Wirda Bibi
11:15 Jan 02, 2021

thank you so much:) i will work on it:)

Reply

Marcail Nevaeh
21:10 Jan 02, 2021

Any time! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Ari Berri
15:50 Dec 20, 2020

This story is awesome! I like your profile pic, by the way.

Reply

Wirda Bibi
18:46 Dec 20, 2020

Thanx for encouraging me 😊 Thnx for the compliment 😊 Keep reading my stories and by the way you have written so many stories so tell me the names of best ones which you would like me to read☺

Reply

Ari Berri
18:48 Dec 20, 2020

A lot of people like the My Mistake series. Also For Him and Riptide.

Reply

Wirda Bibi
18:52 Dec 20, 2020

I will try to get time to read them.

Reply

Ari Berri
19:07 Dec 20, 2020

Thanks!

Reply

Wirda Bibi
22:29 Dec 20, 2020

Anytime 😍😘

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.